• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So you also dance balfolk? I want to see that friday :D Kaetje has some experience.

Feel free to lynch me tomorrow if I snipe the tie.

Only at festivals, and there are videos of me doing so on youtube =)
In fact, I even made the national evening news doing so last year, when you made the news gazing at stars.
I know, I've danced with her at the Elf. There are photos of that on FB. Denise posted them I think.

I'm going through the thread atm. At 15:10 now, but bottle time first.
Seems we got two outings on one day. Interesting shit. Let's kill some baddies?

Can the seer please scan OY tonight ? And make sure I have that result tomorrow. Thanks :)

And I'm receiving more and more information (in private) that places doubt on tamius23's scan.

Unfortunately I can't make this information public yet, but please wait with lynching randakar, a very valuable goodie who can help the village in winning this game.

Can the seer please scan OY tonight ? And make sure I have that result tomorrow. Thanks :)

And I'm receiving more and more information (in private) that places doubt on tamius23's scan.

Unfortunately I can't make this information public yet, but please wait with lynching randakar, a very valuable goodie who can help the village in winning this game.

Give us a good reason...otherwise the tie stays.

You have about an hour, I think...

Um, what?

STOP!!!

^..........^.................^
()..........()................()

Not all of us can see video on the forum.

And drxav, if you are still trolling tamius...

Stop.