• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Someday I may need to bring Belkar back out into the WW game. For right now, he is locked into my deepest recesses of my brain.

BTW, did you know they have WW there, also?

The last LLama Llama Duck game was.... bizarre & crazy. Doubleblind (the ducks didn't know each other, either)
I've been on the GITP forums in a couple of werewolf games too, ages ago. I attended the GitP UK summer '11 meetup, the NL summer meetup of '10, and the NL summer meetup of '11. Do you know Dallas-Dakota from the GitP boards? He's related to Rysz too. I'm considering getting him to join the Ryszian Invasion.

I've been on the GITP forums in a couple of werewolf games too, ages ago. I attended the GitP UK summer '11 meetup, the NL summer meetup of '10, and the NL summer meetup of '11. Do you know Dallas-Dakota from the GitP boards? He's related to Rysz too. I'm considering getting him to join the Ryszian Invasion.

Giancarlo_Esposito_325x200.jpg

Do. It.

Vote Oy

That ad ran here in Australia, and I don't hear them slaughter any vowels (although the accents are maybe exaggerated if they're Ostrayan ones).

Sounds like a mix. One of the guys definitely sounds Australian, one of them not so much. It was probably deliberately ambiguous so it could be played in both countries, since we both drive on the left and have similar humour.

This one is probably more relevant:

[video=youtube;K2GzjjiiFBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2GzjjiiFBw[/video]

Sounds like a mix. One of the guys definitely sounds Australian, one of them not so much. It was probably deliberately ambiguous so it could be played in both countries, since we both drive on the left and have similar humour.

At least one of them sounded like an Englishman putting on an Australian accent, so I thought the same thing. Particularly as "bugger" isn't really going to sound massively different between our accents, unlike a word with an "i" sound in it.

Unvote Davis

Vote Najs

thanks to everyone for showing their (wolf) colors today! The JL appreciates it.

I am too busy to do any proper analysis so...

Vote Najs!

Unvote drxav
Vote AVN

He knows why.

Attention!

It has come to my attention that the JL has been infiltrated by a ex-cursed wolf. Who is this wolf? AVN. He has been misleading you for the latest 2 days and must be stopped before parity. Today might be the last chance. Do what is right.

Vote AVN!

I can post proof from the seer if so required.

I can post proof from the seer if so required.

Don't just stand there with half a thing, once you've walked me to the brink. GO!

================================================================================
To : Najs
Date : 2011-09-05 22:05
Title : Re: WW Big
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Najs said:
I was supposed to message you earlier, but then I forgot...

I am a lover villager. You wanted one, didn't you? I don't know what good my ability would be, but feel free to enlighten me.

There are a few players left who can be the last wolf.
Tomorrow we will ask you to visit one of them.

If there is no hunt we will know that your host wasn't able to hunt and we have found the last wolf.
Unless you aren't a lover of course ...

================================================================================

Then what happens? I get outed by AVN. Clearly he was threatened by my powers.

And then:

To : Najs
Date : 2011-09-06 18:11
Title : Hello
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there Najs.

AVN has gone rogue. He was one of the cursed hits and needs to be stopped. The JL is mostly based on seer scans, so there are very few I can trust not to be cultists. I need you to do the right thing and out him for me.

That is all.

Now all vote AVN!

It has come to my attention that the JL has been infiltrated by a ex-cursed wolf. Who is this wolf? AVN. He has been misleading you for the latest 2 days and must be stopped before parity. Today might be the last chance. Do what is right.

That's funny
The JL already knows wo the baddies are.
And you ( an annoying cultist) are one of them.
Unfortunaly we haven't catched the wolf yet.

But he is in this list :
1) Cak
2) Davis
3) walrus
4) hc
5) Najs

That's funny
The JL already knows wo the baddies are.
And you ( an annoying cultist) are one of them.
Unfortunaly we haven't catched the wolf yet.

But he is in this list :
1) Cak
2) Davis
3) walrus
4) hc
5) Najs

Do not even try it, wolf. I know all about you and your filthy pack. You've lost. You might as well give up, since your pack will lose once we hang you.