• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I will make you Reichschancellor of EUROpe once we conquer it.

All I ask in return is your vote.
Are you sure this EUROpe is actually worth conquering?

I will give you a powerful position in my administration.

Like janitor or something. Something really big. Don't bail on me.

Electorate officer. No less. And maybe a little more; Athalcor's got a mustache like Vaclav Claus' one. How can you compete with that?

Besides, if you want to be the new AOK, you need to first get me elected and then assassinate me and take over.

Oh I know how it works, although I didn't assassinate the last guy I replaced as president. At least not literally.

Official vote count, 4h 9min to deadline

AOK.11 - 8 - AVN, Eternaly_Lost, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, trespoe, Kingepyon, Trinitrotoluen, TheExecuter
Lemeard - 8 - esemesas, Rendap, Lemeard, XenomorphII, Capt. Kiwi, jonti-h, EUROO7, snoopdogg
Athalcor - 5 - Athalcor, Davisx3m, Napoleon XIX, Vainglory, Rockingluke
Kaetje - 3 - Rysz, Paendrag, Kaetje
jonti-h - 2 - sbr, walrus
Lord_D - 2 - Lord_D, OrangeYoshi
tamius23 - 2 - tamius23, Boris ze Spider
esemesas - 1 - Comm Cody
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Najs
humancalculator - 1 - humancalculator
Cakravati - 1 - Cakravati
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Sedracus
Boris ze Spider - 1 - Bagricula
Najs - 1 - randakar
Adamus - 1 - Adamus

not voted - 4 - joebethegreat, Slinky, the_hdk, theFreeman

Last edited:
TIE

iwantitinallcapsyoustupidforum

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PUT YOUR LIVES AND THE LIVES OF YOUR CHILDREN IN THE HANDS OF AOK, A KNOWN PSYCHOPATH?

VOTE LEMEARD

FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

VOTE LEMEARD

FOR SANITY

VOTE LEMEARD

FOR THE TIE

Tanks.

Electorate officer. No less.

Very well. As you wish.
Athalcor's got a mustache like Vaclav Claus' one. How can you compete with that?

Easy. I will have him beheaded and his mustache cut off.

Oh I know how it works, although I didn't assassinate the last guy I replaced as president. At least not literally.

The last guy was not AOK. You are not taking over with me still alive. The best way to achieve that is to get on my good side, and then stab me in the back when I am not looking.

Edit: EURO, you cannot stop the inevitable. I will be granted absolute power and you will be destroyed.

Unvote Boris
Vote Athalcor

TIE

iwantitinallcapsyoustupidforum

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PUT YOUR LIVES AND THE LIVES OF YOUR CHILDREN IN THE HANDS OF AOK, A KNOWN PSYCHOPATH?

VOTE LEMEARD

FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

VOTE LEMEARD

FOR SANITY

VOTE LEMEARD

FOR THE TIE

Tanks.

These messages are approved by the Lemeard for Elderman-campaign

I must admit, AOK's offer is tempting. It's good to have someone appreciate how truly ambitious and ruthless I am. Everyone else tends to think I'm as harmless as thalidomide.

Yes...for he will deliver executions, and our enemies will die in rivers of blood, and I will stand to gain by all of this, seeing as how I get to execute the damned...

So, yep...still standing behind AOK.11, with my axe...

<nods>

I don't even know what we're voting for...<goes back and reads the rules again>...nope, no idea.
You are right this elderman election isn't in the rules. It is somewhere in the thread in a post in lightgreen though. And that is good enough for me so I'll allow it anyway.

Yes. A thousand times yes.

And how exactly does being a known psychopath make any difference? At least 75% of elected officials would fall under the same category. Psychopathy isn't a bug of the AOK campaign. It's a feature.

Edit: EURO, you cannot stop the inevitable. I will be granted absolute power and you will be destroyed.

You have misunderestimated your power of persuasion with the village. Soon, they will realise you are the tyrant who we have all travelled so far to escape from. I'll first sick my wolves on you.

THE WOLFWRESTLING ALLIANCE STANDS FIRMLY BEHIND LEMEARD

tumblr_l8lfriD6nH1qa5zjzo1_500_original-2.jpg

You are right this elderman election isn't in the rules. It is somewhere in the thread in a post in lightgreen though. And that is good enough for me so I'll allow it anyway.

I can't tell whether you're saying this is the most elaborate Day 0 charade or not...

first, I meant first!

I must admit, AOK's offer is tempting. It's good to have someone appreciate how truly ambitious and ruthless I am. Everyone else tends to think I'm as harmless as thalidomide.

Oh! I almost forgot. As a devoted voter you will be granted a brand new uniform, a house and 1 to 5 enemies of the state according to your personal taste.

tigh1.png

YOUR VILLAGE NEEDS YOU! TIGH FOR ELDERMAN 2011!