• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would like to explain a couple of my actions:

The Yellow pack never told me their complete scan list (I only had my scan and maybe someone else's, but they were dead by mid-game). When the Yellow pack had me contact Rysz, I offered an exchange of the Yellow Pack's scan list in return for the Red Pack's list along with a list of the cultists. I received no response from Rysz, and soon after the Yellow Pack ceased to exist without telling me who all they scanned.

Now I realize that I was very very stupid to not tell the Red Pack my trait. I knew that you guys didn't trust me, but there was little I could do to change that. Nasj and myself initially suspected OY, but you guys thinking that I was the imposter led me to not trust you guys either. Once again, this was very very stupid on my part and at the time I thought that the game was very winnable.

I apologize to the other baddies for this mistake.

This is why I hate playing a cultist. :p

Ironically, you were the only one I did trust. At the time you asked for our scan list we did not have one. We tried to start scanning obout the same time Rysz got run up the first time.

Well, not trust, but less suspicious of than the others. I was ready to give information with you freely.

Nice job OY. Good to see you get a win of your own by bluffing wolves into surrender when they still had a (theoretical) chance of winning :D

1) I was forced to do that, no one answered my calls to contact him. I never trusted OY, and I just gave him 4 names to scan. I didn't trust HC either but if he had tol dme about his trait that would've been different.

2) ... I frickin' told you guys EUROO was unimportant in that game. I told you I was in constant contact with him and I knew he had no special role, he wasn't even in the JL! Why are people so focused on EUROO? Give it up people, EUROO or snoop or AOK aren't special people.

3) I told my pack my last will was that they hunt AVN should they lose. I'm sorry snoop, I should've brutalized him. I failed in the sense that I didn't know the witness was a one shot thing, so I thought I was protecting my pack.

4) Hats down to zombies.

1) You should have assigned specific tasks to specific people. Najs please contact OY, dont reveal any of our identities just tell him to scan these people, etc. You made the mistake of leaving things general. Someone please contact OY. Someone please contact HC, etc. By doing that you ensured that no one did anything and you ended up having to do it yourself and putting yourself in danger.

2) You didnt tell me anything about constant contact. All you told me was you didnt believe he was the seer. There was no way to even corroborate this factually and Najs thought some of EUROs reactions in the thread suggested he was the seer. Either way it could have worked out for us if Euro hadnt spilled the beans to OY immediately upon turning.

3) We wanted to keep AVN alive as his mistakes were helping us. Ironically if EURO and Davis had hunted AVN on the final night the wolves might still have won.

4) I think I played pretty well all things considered. It was difficult for me being thrown into the pack in the middle game and then finding out 2 days later that there was an infiltrator in the pack and one of the suspected targets knew all our identities.

The Yellow pack never told me their complete scan list (I only had my scan and maybe someone else's, but they were dead by mid-game). When the Yellow pack had me contact Rysz, I offered an exchange of the Yellow Pack's scan list in return for the Red Pack's list along with a list of the cultists. I received no response from Rysz, and soon after the Yellow Pack ceased to exist without telling me who all they scanned.

Now I realize that I was very very stupid to not tell the Red Pack my trait. I knew that you guys didn't trust me, but there was little I could do to change that. Nasj and myself initially suspected OY, but you guys thinking that I was the imposter led me to not trust you guys either. Once again, this was very very stupid on my part and at the time I thought that the game was very winnable.

The game was winnable. Even at the very end it was winnable...IF you had told us your trait.:sad:

I was told by my pack to contact you (and some other cultists we knew), the day I went on family weekend, I answered I was not able to do anything that day due to work, travel and being out of internet connection... Apparently after that, nothing happened...

Hunt AVN and have 4th in command humancalculator do the leaderlynch tomorrow.

Right. He never told me about that little trait either, and I gave HC quite a lot of information throughout the game.
Then again, Lemeard didn't tell me he was a hunter until we started discussing his leaderlynch and he casually dropped that he could also hunt AOK instead of leaderlynching him :p

Najs wasted his scan on OY(we were never 100% sure of him) since the sorcerous scan doesnt pick up sorcerors.

Uhm, didn't Rysz give you guys our scanlist? I told him OY, (edit: AVN instead of Joeb..) and TheExecuter "weren't scanners". Sorcerous scan results + knowing there is no sorcerer meant they couldn't be ..

Ah I see. Well it doesnt really matter. Defeat at the end of the day had nothing to do with you, although if you had been able to contact me and had strong convictions and strongly argued your case against OY it might have convinced me and we wouldnt have had this issue of 'infiltrators'.

HC could easily prove he was who he said he was: Just quote a few of my PM's ..

And johho, yes, while the wolves could've used 4th in Command HC, I had been successful in convincing them that HC was the infiltrator. First, they didn't trust him. Second, they weren't talking to him. Third, I bet they didn't even know he was 4th in Command. Fifth, it seems they entirely forgot AVN was 2nd in Command! The ideas their pack was getting seemed like they thought they could control lynches with AVN still alive (see above PM).

:facepalm:

What happened Kaetje's last night?

A lover blocked our hunt on snoopdogg. That also blocked her scan, btw. :(
(Vainglory .. ah)

drxav suspected me only after he got outed by the JL on the same day we started talking. I could've been an even more trusted member of the pack had we avoided that.

.. I really don't understand why Rote left you alive for longer than 2 seconds. Seriously.

For giggles, this is how that worked out:

Knowns:
joeb - Seer's apprentice
theFreeman - seer

Rysz gave you Joeb the Apprentice, didn't he?
Rysz didn't quite know there was no sorcerer but he was -way- too trusting with that information anyway ..

Last edited:
Rysz didn't quite know there was no sorcerer but he was -way- too trusting with that information anyway ..

Yes he did. And after freeman scanned him and got the apprentice, I had joeb PM Rysz "thanking" him for making the game more interesting. I can only hope that he passed it on to the wolves and that's what lent a little bit more credibility to the sorc.

1) Right. He never told me about that little trait either, and I gave HC quite a lot of information throughout the game.
Then again, Lemeard didn't tell me he was a hunter until we started discussing his leaderlynch and he casually dropped that he could also hunt AOK instead of leaderlynching him :p

2) Uhm, didn't Rysz give you guys our scanlist? I told him OY, joebthegreat and TheExecuter "weren't scanners". Sorcerous scan results + knowing there is no sorcerer meant they couldn't be ..

3) HC could easily prove he was who he said he was: Just quote a few of my PM's ..

4).. I really don't understand why Rote left you alive for longer than 2 seconds. Seriously.

1) At the end of the day the baddies lost because of poor communication between wolves and cultists imo. The way this game was set up with all the traits, communication is vital to success. Probably too many people used to sitting around like zombies and letting the seer/sorceror/wolves do their job.

2) Nope i didnt get any scanlist. Perhaps drxav got one but he neglected to share it with me before he was lynched.

3) Well he never bothered to do any of that.

4) We were never sure if he was the infiltrator. All we knew was that on Day 13 or whatever, the day with 14 villagers we should have reached parity but didnt meaning one of our pack of 7 was not who they claimed to be. The suspects were OY, joeb supposedly OY's apprentice and HC. We didnt want to thin our numbers by hunting the wrong person.

It's good to see that nobody played a perfect game here. Everybody made some (great) mistakes.

And my communication with OY was indeed difficult. Trying to order me around doesn't work with me.
One has to explain why I should do or shouldn't do certain things...

Information is indeed the key here, not only for the baddies ...

And finally being able to be the "JL's mouthpiece" for a week was quite surprising. I really expected to be hunted every night.
So maybe I did something right to achieve that ...

Edit : This is my second big win. But, because I did get the first win after subbing it feels like my first real big win.

You never replied to me that you were contacting Rysz, either. That would have helped a ton - I contacted Rysz myself and gave him the information I deemed shareable at that point simply because we had no real alternative.

For a time I was afraid you didn't contact rysz at all and would be left adrift in the game with no baddie contact to speak of at all ..

What really didn't help is that silly 5-people limit on PM's. With 7 people in our pack there just was no way I could tell everyone everything. Especially since Jonti insisted that the cultists weren't to be told who the rest of the pack was. Out of necessity I had to exclude you from a lot of our conversations.

2) Nope i didnt get any scanlist. Perhaps drxav got one but he neglected to share it with me before he was lynched.

Well, then there's nothing I can do about that..

3) Well he never bothered to do any of that.

Did you ask him for proof?

4) We were never sure if he was the infiltrator. All we knew was that on Day 13 or whatever, the day with 14 villagers we should have reached parity but didnt meaning one of our pack of 7 was not who they claimed to be. The suspects were OY, joeb supposedly OY's apprentice and HC. We didnt want to thin our numbers by hunting the wrong person.

Of course, but OY should have been hunted the second Rysz told you that OY claimed to be a sorcerer - that's almost 6 days ago..

edit:
One more tidbit: sbr the seer's apprentice got scanned by Lemeard the cultist the day he leaderlynched Kiwi. So yeah, we hunted sbr twice. sbr is dangerous enough -without- having him in that role .. :)

What really didn't help is that silly 5-people limit on PM's. With 7 people in our pack there just was no way I could tell everyone everything. Especially since Jonti insisted that the cultists weren't to be told who the rest of the pack was. Out of necessity I had to exclude you from a lot of our conversations.

I hate that limit so much. If I ever GM a Big game I will make sure the packs stay below 5 members all the time. That way they can keep in contact and brief me. :p

Had it been 5+5 BCC'd it wouldn't have been as bad though.

I wasn't even told there was a scan list.

Nor did it ever become clear to me that what you had given me WAS a scan list...
Randakar, perhaps everything was clear to you (being a wolf, knowing the traits of your packmates and your cultists), but for me and many others, it wasn't clear there were SO many with sorcerous traits, and that it would make it likely there was no sorceror. I hadn't connected the dots by that time (although I should have), and I think you assumed a bit too easy that everyone drawed the same conclusions you did.

I seem to have lost the PM's somewhere (I saved them, but I can't find them anymore), and I think I did pass your PM through to the wolves. In that case the wolves had the same information I did, but also failed to draw the conclusion.

Just as OY didn't get my hint about joeb being an apprentice, sometimes information is too cryptic if you just miss the right piece of info, which would seem to make perfect sense for the sender of the message.