+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 155 FirstFirst ... 46 71 96 121 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3096

Thread: Werewolf CXII: Refugees

Quote Originally Posted by drxav View Post
    Hey don't blame me, I took that train while it was already running. Nobody told me a thing and at some point Kinge even placed a hunt on my cultist. Walrus never answered ANY of my PMs, he never wrote any PMs at all anyways. And when I joined everyone was pretty upset Esemesas had told walrus all of our names. So I didn't tell my cultist about the other wolves, and I didn't tell the other wolves about Najs being a lover and protecting me every night from scans.
    Yeah, that was a mistake. It's also why I send in orders early, in case someone sees something I missed (like hunting a cultist). To be fair I was looking for specific things that people were doing. I caught a wolf, a GA and the priest. So my hunts weren't bad, I just made a bit of a mistake once :P.

Europa Universalis 3For The GloryMagickaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    drxav suspected me only after he got outed by the JL on the same day we started talking. I could've been an even more trusted member of the pack had we avoided that.
    No, he still thought you were the sorcerer yesterday...

I can't wait for the GM AAR, to see some of those information flows.
    Aww, do I have to?

Quote Originally Posted by trespoe View Post
    Could future GMs state what happens to the hunter if they do kill a wolf, please. A few games ago the hunter lived and in this setup, it doesn't mention it.
    I guess I never thought there was any other option than a hunter getting killed/turned after an attack. But now that you mention it there was a game where the hunter could survive.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultMagicka500k club

I think what threw everyone off the track was when Comm Cody said he was the sorcerer, despite being a wolf with sorcery powers.

Also, Rysz was my cultist, not walrus.
    Werewolf is a game in which the wolves hunt the wolves and the village lynches the village, in a race to see who can kill themselves slowest. - Capt. Kiwi

You are not very good at wolfing. - Citizen1oo1

EUROO7 and snoopdogg aren't the King and Queen of Werewolf.

They're just loud.
    - joebthegreat

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold500k club

Game could've been over two nights ago if AVN had just listened to me about snoopdogg outing drxav.
    What did you want to do? Have me do the outing? You think the wolves would've given you more info then?
    On such a bright day who needs underwear or socks?

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2

OY played a really nice game

(even tough I started to get suspicious him in the end (reason no kill nights) (((he was in contact with many people and constantly leaked information before so I thought the chances that he might have been cursed, and of course a main target for hunting, because of this.)))
    Ägare av en Mr.G kaka .
    - . . - .
    Paradox Forum necesse est, vivere non est necesse.

Europa Universalis IV

Fifteenth Day and Fifteenth Night

Surrender

Baddies, we know who you are! You even told us yourselves! Twice! Give it up or we will just lynch you one after another.

Meh.

Is that all you can say? Then we start with you, Lite Guy! Innkeeper, fetch him one of your worst French beers and force him to drink it! Thus ended the life of
    Lite Guy the turned werewolf hunter in spasms.

As night approached you locked the last evil creature and his accomplishes into the Rathaus celler. During the night horrible screams like "Ananas", "Ur Mum" and "If you ain't nice I'll tell the Chancellor" were heard from the dungeons but when you unlocked the door the next morning you found that
    the werewolf wrangler the turned Werewolf had chewed off his own tongue so he wouldn't be able to tell on his friends and then choked on his own blood.

Feeling distressed about the whole thing you didn't notice that
    the holy man the 4th in command Cultist with Sorcery powers and Andrei Vlassov the Witness Cultist with Sorcery powers sneaked away.

Finally the nightmare was over and the survivors gathered on the village green, taking turns dancing with Greatchen. The victorious dancers were:

The brew master aka OrangeYoshi the Spiritually attuned Villager.
    Greatchen aka joebthegreat the Seer
    The innkeeper aka AVN the 2nd in command Villager
    Llama the wise old man aka trespoe the Villager with Priestly powers
    HuntWolf Anthony Hopkins aka Sedracus the Villager with Seerish powers
    A rabbid raccon aka Boris ze Spider the Villager
    and
    the Laird's steward aka Rockingluke the Cursed Villager.

You lynched davisx3m the hunter villager-turned-werewolf of die Rote pack.
    EUROO7 the villager-turned-werewolf was eaten by himself.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

@johho888 Thanks for hosting this game.
    And I do hope you will find some time to write a GM AAR.

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by AVN View Post
    @johho888 Thanks for hosting this game.
    And I do hope you will find some time to write a GM AAR.
    I do have some nice PM material saved...

Won't write one tonight though.

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post
    Aww, do I have to?
    Please! They're awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    What did you want to do? Have me do the outing? You think the wolves would've given you more info then?
    I told AVN to have you do the witness outing so that it wouldn't be officially connected to the JL. All that would've done was help prevent drxav from thinking that I was the one who outed him to the JL, and then he might've kept giving me information.

Instead, AVN told me that you didn't want to do it and so he did it himself.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

Please! They're awesome.
    +1. I would actually find out what was happening all the time.
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14, 2nd in the 2014 Q2 ACAs, 3rd in the 2014 Q3 ACAs.

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Rockingluke wins his first game? What madness is this?

Master Sergeant Shooter Person Rockingluke's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaSengoku

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    Rockingluke wins his first game? What madness is this?
    AND as a cursed villager too!
    Come join us in Werewolf! We don't bite, much!
    Wins: Survived to the end in Werewolf CXII: Refugees as a Cursed Villager
    Losses: Overwhelmed by wolves as a Plotter Villager in Werewolf-CXX-Shipwrecked
    Total Wins/Losses: 1/1

200k clubA Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia
    500k club

Going crazy with dogs, wife, and a heart-warrior son
    yayyyy! time to dance!

My Lemeard Cookie for the Lemeard-approved 4-way Tie.

Ever want to kill your fellow Paradoxians in a game? Join Werewolf; a forum game of lies, deception, plotting, manipulation, and paranoia.

Father of an HLHS boy. Look for Babypoe1 on caringbridge . org

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Quote Originally Posted by Rockingluke View Post
    AND as a cursed villager too!
    11 games, 11 defeats.

I will win a game. At some point. Maybe.

Let's hope I can do it before Christmas.

Also, you should have a link to every game in your sig, like I do. The code can get quite cluttered, though; be warned.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Blog Entries
    I would like to explain a couple of my actions:

The Yellow pack never told me their complete scan list (I only had my scan and maybe someone else's, but they were dead by mid-game). When the Yellow pack had me contact Rysz, I offered an exchange of the Yellow Pack's scan list in return for the Red Pack's list along with a list of the cultists. I received no response from Rysz, and soon after the Yellow Pack ceased to exist without telling me who all they scanned.

Now I realize that I was very very stupid to not tell the Red Pack my trait. I knew that you guys didn't trust me, but there was little I could do to change that. Nasj and myself initially suspected OY, but you guys thinking that I was the imposter led me to not trust you guys either. Once again, this was very very stupid on my part and at the time I thought that the game was very winnable.

I apologize to the other baddies for this mistake.

This is why I hate playing a cultist.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned

WW Big Wins: LXV, LXXI, CXXVII, CXXIX, CXXX, CXXXI, CXXXII
    WW Lite Wins: XCVII (sub win), CXIX, CXXI, CXXVII, CXXXVI, CCVIII, CCXXXVIII

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    11 games, 11 defeats.

I will win a game. At some point. Maybe.

Let's hope I can do it before Christmas.

Also, you should have a link to every game in your sig, like I do. The code can get quite cluttered, though; be warned.
    Keeping score in your sig is highly voluntarily and will get annoying after a while. I will get rid of mine as soon as I come up with something better.
    Gone underground.

Quote Originally Posted by Najs View Post
    Keeping score in your sig is highly voluntarily and will get annoying after a while. I will get rid of mine as soon as I come up with something better.
    I can fill it with about a hundred games. It only uses half a line at the moment. I couldn't move it elsewhere before I won a game, could I?

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Najs View Post
    I never bothered. But I should've just to piss off the pseudo-French. Yes Tamius, I've won lots of games, and played just a few more than you. In fact I won my second game, and I won a game just last week.

U jelly?

Quote Originally Posted by drxav View Post
    pseudo-French.
    notfrenchnotfrenchnotfrench

[/tamius]

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

It's spelled Sarnia Chérie. Can't you spell properly?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 155 FirstFirst ... 46 71 96 121 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast