+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 155 FirstFirst ... 22 47 72 97 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 3096

Thread: Werewolf CXII: Refugees

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Najs View Post
    Rakade pung.
    Sorry!
    Support the right to arm bears My Lemeard Cookie for making a 4 way TIE
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    No, this is complex Lite with Euros Lemeards and jontis. - EUROO7
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "
    I see noob people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're noob.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold500k club

Quote Originally Posted by jonti-h View Post
    Ur mom is a varulv

No u.
    What's rakade pung? Is it naughty?
    On such a bright day who needs underwear or socks?

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    No u.
    According to the googles, it is a Swedish term... look it up yourself *shivers*

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

No u.
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "
    I see noob people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're noob.

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    Didst thou Google it then Tamius?

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Didst thou Google it then Tamius?
    I did, and now I am scarred for life.

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

I am back. Not much reading for me, actually.

vote Drxav
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14, came 2nd in the 2014 Q2 ACAs.

I want you to vote in the Q3 2014 ACAs! Make your favourite AARers bathe in your votes!

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

I did, and now I am scarred for life.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Sorry!
    "Rakad pung" would be what you use in a sentence like, say, "Lemeard har en rakad pung" (Lemeard has a rakad pung).

This has to be the most effortless end-game I've seen so far.
    Gone underground.

Quote Originally Posted by Najs View Post
    "Rakad pung" would be what you use in a sentence like, say, "Lemeard har en rakad pung" (Lemeard has a rakad pung).
    Tanks

You have 666 posts, you must be so proud.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Tanks

You have 666 posts, you must be so proud.
    I am. It takes some restraint to keep it that way.
    Gone underground.

Europa Universalis 3For The GloryMagickaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Official vote count, 3h 6min to deadline

drxav - lots - AVN, EUROO7, Boris ze Spider, snoopdogg2, Davisx3m, OrangeYoshi, trespoe, Cakravati, Rockingluke, Najs, humancalculator, Vainglory, joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, theFreeman, Rendap, Athalcor

not voted - 3 - drxav, walrus, Sedracus

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I AM INNOCENT!!!!

This is a big misunderstanding!!

I did have sex with someone last night!!

Quote Originally Posted by drxav View Post
    I AM INNOCENT!!!!

This is a big misunderstanding!!

I did have sex with someone last night!!
    Lies.

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition

I do not!!

I am this game's rapist!

Raping people allows me to know what they're about. So I know that this person is an innocent as well.

200k clubA Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia
    500k club

Going crazy with dogs, wife, and a heart-warrior son
    Quote Originally Posted by drxav View Post
    I do not!!

I am this game's rapist!

Raping people allows me to know what they're about. So I know that this person is an innocent as well.
    That isn't part of the Lover trait. You don't get to know what role the other person has.

You almost stood a chance if you had said the scan was on the other player, since scanning one might reveal wolf for both depending on the circumstances.
    My Lemeard Cookie for the Lemeard-approved 4-way Tie.

Ever want to kill your fellow Paradoxians in a game? Join Werewolf; a forum game of lies, deception, plotting, manipulation, and paranoia.

Father of an HLHS boy. Look for Babypoe1 on caringbridge . org

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

@Trespoe: I almost forgot - good summary. Making these is so time consuming - I did sth like that during my illness in June but I doubt I would have enough will to do them during normal RL.
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14, came 2nd in the 2014 Q2 ACAs.

I want you to vote in the Q3 2014 ACAs! Make your favourite AARers bathe in your votes!

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

Quote Originally Posted by trespoe View Post
    That isn't part of the Lover trait. You don't get to know what role the other person has.

You almost stood a chance if you had said the scan was on the other player, since scanning one might reveal wolf for both depending on the circumstances.

Of course it is. A lover can interrupt nightly activities. So I know what they're about. I don't know what their traits and role are, but I know if they go out at night or not.

Strangely enough 'Lemeard' comes up when you google it. Hmm..

Strangely enough 'Lemeard' comes up when you google it. Hmm..
    It does indeed. LOL @ 3rd result down

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 155 FirstFirst ... 22 47 72 97 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 147 ... LastLast