+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 155 FirstFirst ... 19 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 69 94 119 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf CXII: Refugees

Europa Universalis 3For The GloryMagickaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

First Day and First Night

Someone killed a crimal last night. This was of course a good thing BUT it was done without proper authorization. This was not the way to start the era of the new elderman you decided so lacking police and lawyers you decided to let the jury do the investigation. Hm. Anyway, the first suspect was natuarlly the elderman - the culprit died in his hose after all! Case closed. Or maybe it was the duck magnate - he had killed before, somewhere else! Or maybe the hangman? He stood to profit from the rise in crime! No, it must have been the black bard - just look at him, the gansta!

As the hangman was pulling the nose above the bard's neck, the audience made a move distracting the hangman and somehow managed to hang himself. So ended the career of the hangman the apprentice.

Slightly disappointed but feeling very happy to be alive you all went to bed and as rose next morning you saw that The Unknown Watchman had once again kept the village safe as another criminal was found nailed to the Rathaus door. This time it was
    the man with delusions the plotter werewolf with sorcery powers of die Rote pack

You lynched TheExecutioneer the Apprentice.
    esemesas the Plotter Werewolf with Sorcery Powers of die Rote pack was eaten by the wolves.

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Sedracus View Post
    Sounds like the Executer was Executed
    But if we execute the executer who will execute the executés??
    Morgan freeman don't know..
    WW Roles: To many to mention . And just twelve (12) victorys !!

Europa Universalis 3Victoria 2500k club

Shuttling back and forth between work and that someone special...

Welcome to hell, esemesas...your wolfish ways will be punished here.

Muhuhahahahahaha!
    The Last Mission A Love Story

There is no way to peace along the way of safety. For peace must be dared, it is itself the great venture and can never be safe. Peace is the opposite of security. To demand guarantees is to want to protect oneself. Peace means giving oneself completely to God's commandment, wanting no security, but in faith and obedience laying the destiny of the nations in the hand of almighty God, not trying to direct it for selfish purposes. Battles are won, not with weapons, but with God. They are won when the way leads to the cross.

Professional Dilettante Vainglory's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Vote Rockingluke

I may not be on later today, and you all saw that, right?
    Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by AVN View Post
    Yes, we likely lynched a villager. But I think we should have lynched a villager in any case. Nevertheless I feel sorry for you

But at the moment I'm angry at Rockingluke. He deliberately tried to lynch several villagers in one go.

I really think we should check him tomorrow.
    I think that we as villagers should make clear that making ties just before deadline is not acceptable.
    People who create such ties are baddies or stupid acting villagers.
    And as good villagers we need to get rid of both of them.

It's still early in this game, but therefore it's useful to set a good example how we will handle tiemakers.
    And therefore we need to lynch Rockingluke.

Vote Rockingluke

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Rockingluke View Post

unVote the executer
    vote snoopdogg
    Noob lesson 1: Don't try to snipe in a tie. Luckily it failed. Personally, since this is your first game, I'd prefer not to lynch you.
    On such a bright day who needs underwear or socks?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultMagicka500k club

Every time I'm a wolf I either get randomly lynched on Day 1 or hunted on Night 1
    Werewolf is a game in which the wolves hunt the wolves and the village lynches the village, in a race to see who can kill themselves slowest. - Capt. Kiwi

You are not very good at wolfing. - Citizen1oo1

EUROO7 and snoopdogg aren't the King and Queen of Werewolf.

They're just loud.
    - joebthegreat

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    Noob lesson 1: Don't try to snipe in a tie. Luckily it failed. Personally, since this is your first game, I'd prefer not to lynch you.
    +1.
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14, came 2nd in the 2014 Q2 ACAs.

I want you to vote in the Q3 2014 ACAs! Make your favourite AARers bathe in your votes!

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by TheExecuter View Post

Welcome to hell, esemesas...your wolfish ways will be punished here.

Muhuhahahahahaha!
    Would you consider leaving hell and instead have another go at life? the_hdk's life as it were.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    Wait what? It's his first game? Shit.

Unvote Rockingluke.
    Vote Eternaly_Lost

Total throwaway on the_HDK. It's all I've got people.

Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

It's very interesting to me that AOK.11 is online, but not posting here.

Does this strike anyone else as odd?
    I almost always have a werewolf thread open in the background while I....uh....work. Yea, work. Don't take that to mean I am actively watching the thread.

At least we avoided the tie, and yes those that create them need to be shot. It has to be gotten under control.

VOTE ROCKINGLUKE

Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by AOK. 11 View Post
    I almost always have a werewolf thread open in the background while I....uh....work. Yea, work.
    I hear that the iguana milking industry is really struggling to find workers this year.

Europa Universalis 3Victoria 2500k club

Shuttling back and forth between work and that someone special...
    Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post
    Would you consider leaving hell and instead have another go at life? the_hdk's life as it were.
    I was communicating by PM with several players before my untimely demise. If you want I can submit the conversations to you and you can see if you want to clear me for further play...if, however, you think that is too much work...
    The Last Mission A Love Story

There is no way to peace along the way of safety. For peace must be dared, it is itself the great venture and can never be safe. Peace is the opposite of security. To demand guarantees is to want to protect oneself. Peace means giving oneself completely to God's commandment, wanting no security, but in faith and obedience laying the destiny of the nations in the hand of almighty God, not trying to direct it for selfish purposes. Battles are won, not with weapons, but with God. They are won when the way leads to the cross.

Europa Universalis IV

I was communicating by PM with several players before my untimely demise. If you want I can submit the conversations to you and you can see if you want to clear me for further play...if, however, you think that is too much work...
    I think we do it like this instead: if any of the people that communicated with TheExecutioner have a problem with him subbing back in send me a PM. If I haven't heard from anyone 12 hours before next deadline he gets the_hdk's role. You don't have to tell me why you have a problem, just a simple "no" is enough.

Europa Universalis IV

Official vote count, 22h 54min to deadline

Rockingluke - 2 - AVN, AOK.11
    Eternaly_Lost - 1 - Vainglory

not voted - lots - joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, Lord_D, Capt. Kiwi, walrus, Cakravati, snoopdogg, esemesas, Athalcor, XenomorphII, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, jonti-h, Boris ze Spider, trespoe, randakar, Slinky, Elderman Lemeard, sbr, Paendrag, theFreeman, tamius23, Rockingluke, TheExecuter, jacob-Lundgren, Rysz, humancalculator, Eternaly_Lost, Rendap, Kingepyon, Najs, Bagricula, Napoleon XIX, Kaetje, Davisx3m, Sedracus

Missed one vote - 2 - the_hdk, Comm Cody
    Request subs - 2 - the_hdk, Comm Cody

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    Hmm, as much as Rockingluke is probably a wolf, he is a noobie and should be allowed to live a bit longer.
    Right. Let's keep the suspects alive longer.
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14, came 2nd in the 2014 Q2 ACAs.

I want you to vote in the Q3 2014 ACAs! Make your favourite AARers bathe in your votes!

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglory View Post
    I hear that the iguana milking industry is really struggling to find workers this year.
    You are kind of like a retarded cross between Sleepyhead and Mats_SX (some here will remember those two). With more douche.

A rather fascinating creature you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    he is a noobie and should be allowed to live a bit longer.
    Does not compute.

Deus Vult

Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post
    You lynched TheExecutioneer the Apprentice.
    esemesas the Plotter Werewolf with Sorcery Powers of die Rote pack was eaten by the wolves.
    Yay, I correctly spotted a wolf this game! Thank you, other pack, for hunting him.
    Loyal member of Rysz and Companions.

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by AOK. 11 View Post
    Sleepyhead and Mats_SX (some here will remember those two).
    Sleepyhead had this baddie tell he used to identify wolves with. He absolutely refused to tell us what it was so it was impossible to defend against but more often than not it worked. He might even have been the one that coined the phrase "baddie tell".

Mats_SX was one of the most intense players I've met. In his first or second game I was the JL coordinator and Mats_SX as a seer's apprentice got included in the JL. Instead of just laying low, maybe talk to the seer, he contacted us all in the JL and then went on to PM pretty much every single player left in the game. Not sure what he told them but despite our protectors' best efforts he got eaten pretty soon after that. He got better at it later on though.

There must be a lot worse players to be compared to than these two. So I can only take it that Vainglory is intense in his playing style and refuse to explain why he does things?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 155 FirstFirst ... 19 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 69 94 119 144 ... LastLast