• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Every plot has a leader - the one who started it - and it is only he who can invite others. There is however nothing stopping you from being a member of one plot and start another one as leader with the same target.

Hmm so lets say I have a borther who invited me to a 'usurp the clan leader title' plot (lets say our family is from the clan leader dynasty), then I make my own plot to do the same.
If my brother launches his plot first and theres a civil war, will my plot be lost?
Or can I launch my own plot and make a 3 way civil war?
Or my plot target will change to the winner of the civil war?

Thanks for the answer.

Another thing I just tought of, will plots have 'plot leaders'?
Can every plot member invite others to the plot or only the person who started the plot in the first time? Or maybe suggest to the plot leader to invite someone?

An option to make suggestions to the plot leader would be very interesting.

I guess that won't be the case, be is there counterplots?

ie: Once you discover a plot against you, can you create your own plot that will activate once the initial plot activate. This could be useful to protect yourself against a "Everyone attack X" plot, by getting other clans to fight the initial plotters.

(Although that could easily get confusing.)

I guess that won't be the case, be is there counterplots?

ie: Once you discover a plot against you, can you create your own plot that will activate once the initial plot activate. This could be useful to protect yourself against a "Everyone attack X" plot, by getting other clans to fight the initial plotters.

(Although that could easily get confusing.)

Well if you find out that X is plotting against you, you can try to assassinate him or start you own plot against him.

But it's not acceptable to us ;)

It is ok. I would have bought it nevertheless ;).

And the fact that plots are there makes it even more interesting. By now the diaries make me feel there is a real simulation of that time and place coming. So many things can be recreated.

This is a fascinating element of the game. This period is full of shifting allegancies and their impact on Japanese history, e.g., the Asai.

This is the first attempt I've seen to model this aspect of the "Daimyo Era" in Japan in a game. It makes Senoku quite unique, and I think the design will stand out as one of the best for the era to date.

This is the first attempt I've seen to model this aspect of the "Daimyo Era" in Japan in a game. It makes Senoku quite unique, and I think the design will stand out as one of the best for the era to date.

It would be a true shame if the game stays a niche game nevertheless. I guess there are many people who would like it (perhaps especially in Japan) but do not know that it exists.

It would be a true shame if the game stays a niche game nevertheless. I guess there are many people who would like it (perhaps especially in Japan) but do not know that it exists.

I guarantee you, if the game was in Japanese I'd be providing it for the computers in our reenactment/social club's lodgings. Nothing like watching 60, 70, even 80 year old Japanese men get excited over a computer game (and of course the young ones as well-they're just not as much fun to watch).

So here lies a question: how hard is it to localise it to Japanese ? Is it as easy as modding ?
Generally, no, unless the developer has taken special steps to make it so.

That said, all of Paradoxes other games have been localized for Japan by a company named CyberFront, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's true for this as well.

Generally, no, unless the developer has taken special steps to make it so.

That said, all of Paradoxes other games have been localized for Japan by a company named CyberFront, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's true for this as well.

No kidding? Great! After the gang gets back from a hard day of refighting the Genpei War, they can keep their armor on and try their luck with Sengoku. And get their butts handed to them by my wife, the mistress of J-History strategy games...