+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Re: The elusive 2.3

Originally posted by Archaalen
    I'm looking around the wonderful site you guys have created, and it's filled with refernces to the AGC Beta 2.3. Where is it? Is the link in the FAQ it? or is it just 2.2 with the bugfix?
    The version linked to from the FAQ may even be pre-2.2... Start a new thread in the forum, and one of the current "project masters" should help you soon enough (I'm afraid that I myself haven't got much of a clue in AGC matters presently).

Hurricane Sergeant of Arms Amric's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3

Haven't seen anything about this...

I originally thought AGC would be something similar to IGC in EUI. Unfortunately I can't figure out what the point of it is other than CoT variables and a few other things. You still end up playing the same countries that are in the original GC. I had hoped it would allow one to play any of the many minor countries like IGC does.
    Does it allow one to play minors and I'm just too stupid to figure it out? Any help at all about this would be appreciated. I have already looked all over the boards and haven't found anything that mentions HOW one gets to play a minor without changing things I don't know exactly how to do(pretty much out of fear as I am the kind of guy who can blow up a volt meter using it CORRECTLY).
    Thanks
    Guardian of Truth, Defender of Justice, Harbinger of Light! Formerly known as the Hurricane!

Now retired from writing!

"You can rest assured, sir, that I will do everything in my power to make sure it isn't my fault!" --Dr. Grant

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Re: Haven't seen anything about this...

Originally posted by Amric
    I originally thought AGC would be something similar to IGC in EUI. Unfortunately I can't figure out what the point of it is other than CoT variables and a few other things. You still end up playing the same countries that are in the original GC. I had hoped it would allow one to play any of the many minor countries like IGC does.
    Does it allow one to play minors and I'm just too stupid to figure it out? Any help at all about this would be appreciated. I have already looked all over the boards and haven't found anything that mentions HOW one gets to play a minor without changing things I don't know exactly how to do(pretty much out of fear as I am the kind of guy who can blow up a volt meter using it CORRECTLY).
    Thanks
    Actually, you don't need any mod to be able to play a minor. When you load up EU2, just right-click on any of the eight major shields to bring up a list of all available states that you can play. Just scroll the list to the one you want, click on it, and you can play any minor you please. Hope that helps, & welcome to EU2!
    "So little done, so much to do." - Cecil Rhodes on the Day of his Death, 1902

Europa Universalis 3

Re: Re: Haven't seen anything about this...

Originally posted by Johnny Canuck
    Actually, you don't need any mod to be able to play a minor. When you load up EU2, just right-click on any of the eight major shields to bring up a list of all available states that you can play. Just scroll the list to the one you want, click on it, and you can play any minor you please. Hope that helps, & welcome to EU2!
    To also quote something I saw in an AAR....UNTRANSLATEABLE!

Now I feel like I fool. I've had this game for quite a long time and I had no idea I could do that! I've had EUI since version 1.09 and EUII as soon as it came out. (slaps self on the forehead) I bet that was in the booklet included with the game that I didn't read....
    Guardian of Truth, Defender of Justice, Harbinger of Light! Formerly known as the Hurricane!

"You can rest assured, sir, that I will do everything in my power to make sure it isn't my fault!" --Dr. Grant

Re: Re: Re: Haven't seen anything about this...

Originally posted by Amric
    Now I feel like I fool. I've had this game for quite a long time and I had no idea I could do that! I've had EUI since version 1.09 and EUII as soon as it came out. (slaps self on the forehead) I bet that was in the booklet included with the game that I didn't read....
    Actually it's put in large print in the middle of the screen where you select the countries...

Europa Universalis 3

My God! I've never noticed!

As some one who had no idea what the differences were between AGC and EEP, I'm glad some one spelled it out.
    Heck is for people who don't believe in Gosh.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The GloryMagicka
    Rome GoldVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Honestly, this was all theoretical, as the AGC never progressed enough to make any of these differences really real, and thats why a merger can go down. The differences were mostly all just fluff (which I think I can say without quoting as I think I originally said that ).
    For the Glory: A Europa Universalis Game
    Go to the FtG forum!
    FtG Website

AGCEEP 1.59b4 is now available for FTG
    AGCEEP High Council Member
    AGCEEP Website

Originally posted by Garbon
    Honestly, this was all theoretical, as the AGC never progressed enough to make any of these differences really real, and thats why a merger can go down. The differences were mostly all just fluff (which I think I can say without quoting as I think I originally said that ).
    Yeah, but AGC made into COTN and EEP did not.

Originally posted by The Captain
    Yeah, but AGC made into COTN and EEP did not.
    *blinks*
    Go to the FtG forum!
    FtG Website

AGCEEP Website

Patches & AGC

I see from the first post in this thread by Ebbesen that the AGC is only playable with Patch 1.05 ? Is that just an old post ?

I have just re-installed the Game.

The only Patch available on the Paradox Downloads section is 1.07.

Can I play the AGC with that Patch ?

Thanks

Crusader Kings IIImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneV2 BetaHoi 2 Beta
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

From this thread you can download a version of AGC compatible with the 1.07 beta patches.
    Confused about how manpower is determined in EU4? Read my Manpower Guide

Finally got around to writing a list of my AARs in the inkwell.
    For those interested in Dominions 4 (SP or MP), we organize the Wrinkletoes games and answer general questions related to the game in this thread.
    Current ongoing Wrinkletoes 3 Dom4 game's list of players: linky.

Dragon of Gallaecia Suevorum Luis de Aveiro's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Is there a AGC version for 1.08b?
    Or did you abandoned the project for AGCEEP?
    es gibt keine Tatsachen, es gibt nur Interpretationen - Friedrich Nietzsche
    The capitalists not only rule by carrot and gun but by making popular forms carry imperialist messages.Left-wing dictatorships do rule by gun and by making imperialist forms carry popular messages.
    Authority, when first detecting chaos at its heels, will entertain the vilest schemes to save its orderly facade. But always order without justice, without love or liberty, which cannot long postpone their world's descent into pandemonium.

Against the unlawful British annexation of the Portuguese State of India (IN HOI 2) - GIVE GOA BACK!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

I'm pretty sure it's abandoned for AGCEEP.
    "Losers " -Kaigon

i love agc but would like to do some editing with sec.editor . i try to pull it up but get error mes. thank you if any body can help

Does AGC have a different timespan than EU2 vanilla?

No it's the same: 1419-1819.
    AGCEEP High Council Member The great unified mod - AGCEEP 1.57
    Links to the first release of the HC map ICQ 174373941

Lord-Lieutenant of Ireland Selim Yavuz's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

.ey I noticed that Castile turns into Spain and Moscovy into Russia, id there a way that you can create Great Britain and have England turn into it? Is there some sort of specialt tag that Castile has? I would very much aprrecitae this information. Thank you.
    "God Save the Queen, and Rule Britannia."

I don't believe there was. I'm not sure what you mean by "special" tag. Also, this mod doesn't really exist anymore as it has transformed into part of the AGCEEP.
    Go to the FtG forum!
    FtG Website

AGCEEP Website

Lord-Lieutenant of Ireland Selim Yavuz's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

What mod? I'm talking about the original game without any modding except the minor changes I've done myself. I don't have any idea what I meant by special tag all I know is that I followed the events closely and everytime I load the game it says there's an error and can't read the event, so no Great Britain. Please someone help me I know this can work but I just don't know how to get it to work.
    "God Save the Queen, and Rule Britannia."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast