• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Limith,in the new patch,I can unify China with Beyiang?

That's not on my priority list right now for AAR 1.5.0 RC2/Alpha 2, minister elections, Irish Civil War, Australia a Nation Worth Fighting For, and stability is priority. Sorry. You can manually unify though.

It is on the list for AAR 1.5.0 RC3/Alpha 3

That's not on my priority list right now for AAR 1.5.0 RC2/Alpha 2, minister elections, Irish Civil War, Australia a Nation Worth Fighting For, and stability is priority. Sorry. You can manually unify though.

It is on the list for AAR 1.5.0 RC3/Alpha 3

:( but now the mod Have alt history events?

Finally worked out github, everything will be ready up to 1954 bar 1939-45 VERY soon, correct event ids and proper TAGS and triggers, Also found another book of an Australian soldier's diary from his experiences in New Guinea. I don't know if this will make it into AAR, but it's a nice thought...

Finally worked out github, everything will be ready up to 1954 bar 1939-45 VERY soon, correct event ids and proper TAGS and triggers, Also found another book of an Australian soldier's diary from his experiences in New Guinea. I don't know if this will make it into AAR, but it's a nice thought...

I already went over the first 30 events in AAR-AST-WWI.txt file, feel free to look at it for the types of changes you need to do. Thanks for contributing btw.

Hi people,I was happy playing this mod with USA,but when I see the allies overrun Germany in 1915,because this Brest Litovsky never Happened,now we have an Soviet Russia with Poland,baltic States and Finland.And a Poland with only Galicia Londomeria :confused: What I should do?

I'll see how hard it is to write a "force historical" decision for the player in a future version of AAR which forces historical borders to occur...either that or well...I'll see how hard it is to work on a 1918 scenario.

Well...Until 1.02 Germany wins the World war One without any problem,but now Is nearly impossible to see the Germans Winning :p

Travelled interstate, family problems. Will post what work I have got very soon. Sorry to let the team down like this, I will be back just not entirely sure when

OAM, out.

Before I say anything else, I've been finding this mod really interesting. I do have two questions though.

Can I disable the infinite spam of saves? I've ended up having to clear out my saved games regularly.

Is there anything on the table yet for a Central Powers victory in the mod?

Before I say anything else, I've been finding this mod really interesting. I do have two questions though.

Can I disable the infinite spam of saves? I've ended up having to clear out my saved games regularly.

Is there anything on the table yet for a Central Powers victory in the mod?
1) Go to misc.txt and find the autosave setting and change it back to the old autosave method. Or ingame change autosave to something longer than once a month.

2) We have plans. No further comment.

1) Go to misc.txt and find the autosave setting and change it back to the old autosave method. Or ingame change autosave to something longer than once a month.

2) We have plans. No further comment.

Cheers. I knew you at least had plans for it, but didn't know if I would get anything on a Germany play-through.

Also, when is the Great Depression meant to go away? I entered 1933 with around 20% dissent and a shredded IC base that was lower than I would get from the 1933 scenario as Britain. I hadn't built anything during the entire downturn since it was all going into consumer goods as well. Ended up rage quitting when two events put me at 30% in the month of March.

Edit: If it seems like I'm complaining, I still really appreciate the mod and the time that's obviously been put into it.

Last edited:
Cheers. I knew you at least had plans for it, but didn't know if I would get anything on a Germany play-through.

Also, when is the Great Depression meant to go away? I entered 1933 with around 20% dissent and a shredded IC base that was lower than I would get from the 1933 scenario as Britain. I hadn't built anything during the entire downturn since it was all going into consumer goods as well. Ended up rage quitting when two events put me at 30% in the month of March.

Edit: If it seems like I'm complaining, I still really appreciate the mod and the time that's obviously been put into it.

Full Economic Recovery should occur on 1936 or 2-4 years after the Great Depression starts (anytime after 1931), whichever is earlier, as long as the following conditions are met:

Code:
		or = {
			ideology = leninist # who needs money anyway?
			ideology =	stalinist # who needs money anyway?
			not = { policy = { type = free_market value = 3 } }
			and = {
				local_flag = abandoned_gold_standard
				not = { dissent = 10 }
			}
			year = 1936
			local_flag = fascist_recovery # if we were fascist, recovered, but are now no longer fascist.
			atwar = yes #going to war always was the easy solution to "handle" crisis
		}

If you are USA, recovery does not start until you enter the war (separate events for economic recovery for USA)

Hey guys. I would just like to start off by saying that I got this mod and I find it pretty amazing. I was just wondering if the mod contained some sorts of events that helped to keep World War I realistic? One time through and it worked out, just wanted to know for future knowledge.