• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ahhhh ok,
and the plugin plugin thing will alow download of all the files?

Assuming you know how to use it.

Basically, DDL links are something like
http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/export/<VERSION NUMBER>/<FILE NAME/DIRECTORY>

You should set up DTA to download everything in the latest version (ignore archives) based on that url path.

Make sure to set a download location first.

You can use HEAD for latest version numbre.

Assuming you know how to use it.

Basically, DDL links are something like
http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/export/<VERSION NUMBER>/<FILE NAME/DIRECTORY>

You should set up DTA to download everything in the latest version (ignore archives) based on that url path.

Make sure to set a download location first.

You can use HEAD for latest version numbre.

ahh, welp, looks like im outta luck, im using an incompatible Firefox version (using the nightly Builds) xD

ahh, welp, looks like im outta luck, im using an incompatible Firefox version (using the nightly Builds) xD
Works with Aurora/Beta.

i beg you honestly, burning and limith

make a quick repack for the poor people who dont want a plugin to download the conversion of your great great mod

i would be very thankful

+1

and it wouldnt take THAT long either guys :p

But to repack it would mean they would have two uploads on the go. as said above the quick conversion to 1.03b isn't fully stable and i'm sure neither Burning or Limith want to make it a full release when it's unstable....

Burning's working on a more stable preview version. So have patience.

I asked if people were interested in helping development if I released the current version a while ago and I got no response, so AAR is on the backburner for me right now.

When will AAR be compaitible for 1.03

December-January based on my current estimate of my personal free time.

I'm toying with the idea of accepting community contributions to get a compatible version out earlier, but then we need contributors. Basically I will post some files with a description of the task and wait for someone to finish them.

Last edited:
December-January based on my current estimate of my personal free time.

I'm toying with the idea of accepting community contributions to get a compatible version out earlier, but then we need contributors. Basically I will post some files with a description of the task and wait for someone to finish them.

We all are waiting for tasks.

65 tasks need to be completed before a release. I posted the files for the first task at http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/browser/beta/aar-events. You can download a file by clicking on its name and scrolling to the bottom where there should be the option to download at the very bottom.

Task 1:

Every event file in the link above needs to be checked for minister, tech team, and leader id changes in both triggers and commands. Most of our events have a comment on who the minister/tt/leader is next to the id. Your task is to go through each event file (you can split it however you want) and look for any minister/tt/leader. If you find one, you need to replace the id (if applicable) with the correct NEW minister/leader/tt id from 1.03 in Darkest Hour Full. Some files may not have a minister/tt/leader id used. Some ids may not be changed between 1.02 and 1.03. If there is no comment on who the minister is, you will need to look it up in either the 1.02 database or AAR database for 1.02 (sorry, I can't really provide much help there). Please put in comments (#<NAME>) who the minister is after you do so.

This is a time consuming but not hard task, so I will post the rest of the files later if/when this task is completed by the community. Otherwise, I can work on these tasks over my winter break.

ONCE YOU ARE DONE, PLEASE ATTACH IT TO A NEW TICKET ON OUR BUG TRACKER http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/newticket

Task 2 is updating AAR-History event module (basically change ai_chances, I will post an updated file later)
Task 3 is merging Russian tech team file from DHF with AAR.
Task 4 is beta testing.
Task 5 is new content (Irish Civil War) and bugfixes
Task 6 involves something the community won't be able to work on.

Last edited: