• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Most of the pictures don't load, and the game crashes when I try to load a game. What gives?
edit - the message is telling me missing event database, if that helps.

You have to create a copy of your DH Full Mod under your mod directory and rename it. If you install AAR over this copy there shouldn´t be any missing databases.

Thanks, fixed!

Is there /ANY/ way to get rid of the annoying limits on navy or airforce? I had a great airforce for incase WW2 happend (I'm Belgium.) and I had four transport ships, It took away all of the transport ships but one, and it took away all of my aircraft but two out of ten or twelve, How can I possibly make a change or win anything with something like /THIS/ happening? I love this mod that it continues and seems realistic, but this limit is really annoying, I wanted to make a change and make Belgium a big player in WW2, but with these limitations I can't! Argh, sorry just so frustrated.

Nope. I was like you at first, but it's necessary for balance, or else the majors would be super overpowered. My only issue is that you don't get the manpower back when it auto-deletes the units.

..Uh-huh? So leaving the smaller powers under-powered isn't an issue? Is there no way to disable the event for your own nation?

..Uh-huh? So leaving the smaller powers under-powered isn't an issue? Is there no way to disable the event for your own nation?

If your willing to go through the events DB you can find them and remove them but this is un-advised.

Also I know I had to alter the disarment event so that I could build HQ's again after army reductions. Something you might want to look into Limith.

If your willing to go through the events DB you can find them and remove them but this is un-advised.

Also I know I had to alter the disarment event so that I could build HQ's again after army reductions. Something you might want to look into Limith.

Events DB? And why would you advise against it? Will it effect other nations too?

Events DB? And why would you advise against it? Will it effect other nations too?

C:/program files/Darkest Hour/mods/AAR/events or something similar.

I would advise against it because it would affect other nations and inner-war Germany with no restrictions makes Nazi Germany look under-armed.

I think the events, at least for ships, aren't strong enough. I'm seeing lots of WW1(or even older) ships in Japanese/British/American fleet. Those should really be junked after a two decades.

There's one very easy way to get rid of this... Screw the LoN, seriously.

And what way is this?

You mean mods removing it? /Shrug. It's good for super nations, but it keeps nations like Belgium too weak, how can you change history or so if you can't get an army?

C:/program files/Darkest Hour/mods/AAR/events or something similar.

I would advise against it because it would affect other nations and inner-war Germany with no restrictions makes Nazi Germany look under-armed.

Thank you, is there no way to limit it to your own nation?

No, no - the limits should only be taking effect if you're in the League of Nations, iirc. If you refuse to join, then you should have free reign over your forces.

But then.. Well, Belgium is part of it.. Argh, Still find this stupid.

Edit: IS there no dev or so that can answer on this?