• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can email you the leaders for Anhui, Zhili, Guominjun, Yunnan, Nationalist China tag, and fengtian. The files would need the pics that I sent you for the ministers the time before, but I've got some extra ones as well.

Please put them on the AAR-website, too (just create a ticket and upload the files), thanks! Thanks are soooo easily forgotten in a forum.

Last edited:
i think i'll work on them extensively on summer :)
Imperial Russia is very huge alternative for start in 1914 and play up to mid-century. And in game since 1914 its more then just probable for USSR to not appear, it defining by tons of events and ww1 situation and can sway in any possible direction.

Also I think to copy some parts from KR alternative 36'Russia is somehow right, because many got used to those KRsettings. I mean those popular russian white leaders, ministers, overall growing power of military leaders, possibilities of harsh autocrati dictatorship or nationalistic dictatorship.

That would be great! Feel free to use the aar-website for collecting information or posting things. Can you post a short timeline on what you intend to do on the AAR-website? Discussion best works there. :D

Also, does the LoN hate me? As Imperial Russia, I got the League of Nations event three times. And the according belligerence/dissent hit for refusing all three of them. I have suspicion that there is somekind of "persistent = yes" or wrong "country =" issues here.

It's persistent, it is designed to slowly tilt your country to be more isolationist in line with the 1936 start situation. Personally I think the belligerence hit option should be higher since right now it's much better to take that option instead of sliders imo for a player if they wish to be aggressive. It is working as designed. On average you should get it once to twice a year.

anyone know where the end of ww1 save file is
I wasn't aware the current version did not include a savegame.

Here it is one from my ongoing game as Japan: http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/export/head/aarmod-1.4.1.1-savegame.zip
Notice that Japan has been IC-whoring (evil me :D), so the WW2 balance might be a bit off. I wanted to test how much I as a player could behave ahistorically, and prepare for WW2 for 25 years straight. In 1936 i had about 130 IC, decent naval base and airbase setup, and an awesome airforce (5 of each type). In the end i excelled Japan's historical performance in all cases, but still was not completely overpowered. So, i think the balancing introduced in 1.4.1 and 1.4.1.1 works as intended. Next I will try my hands on Germany starting in 1918.

does anyone has a clean Centralpowers win savegame?:p
Sure, but what would that help you? AAR does not cover alternative history, yet.
Please continue this discussion in the proper general discussions thread. This thread is for announcements only.

thankyou so much for save i noticed u were building 99 airfields lol?

YW. Yea, that's about 20% cheaper (and faster) than building separate airfields in provinces. As I said: In this game i tried to exploit anything possible, and see what the outcome might be.

Hello, (sorry i don't talk english very well but i will try lol) I have a question, if my game is French, just events will be in english ? i know the mod great war improvement and he can't work in french ! thx to try to understand me ^^ have a nice day.

Hello, (sorry i don't talk english very well but i will try lol) I have a question, if my game is French, just events will be in english ? i know the mod great war improvement and he can't work in french ! thx to try to understand me ^^ have a nice day.

Hey there! Nobody in the AAR Devteam speaks french, we at the moment can't offer a french translation. If you are running your game in french-mode, all events you will receive that are part of AAR will contain english text. If you or someone you know would like to do a french translation, please do contact us on the AAR-website and open up a ticket about that. Thanks!

Ok ! the mod look's work in french ! (no crash !) for translate yes, i will ask on french forum, and i accept to do the translation ! i go on your website. (i repeat, forgive my english ^^) and thanks for this mod, a nice work !

Hello there ! that there is a new lines or events ? for translation ? the files mod.txt.csv update ? with a partner we have begin the work ! thanx to answer me !

You intend to ask if we have added any new events that are not in the above list, i assume? If so, then no, the list above directly links into the development-base, and you can get the most recent version from there.