• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Strange, nothing happened. It's September 1933, and I still have Willem II as Head of State and Georg Michaelis as Chancellor.

Hey A it sounds like you may have a bad download of the mod or a bad installation. I always get the Hitler government playing as Ger or not. The Armored divs I agree are weird since you cannot get the 3 initial arm divs from the 36 scenario. The fastest I have been able to get the Arm div tech is late 1937. The reqs for it are a little messed up as mentioned. The Anschluss always fires for me. Burning spent a lot of time to get it fixed. Do you have tech team takeover turned on? Limith can tell you about that bug. Anyway I do not have those problems with my game so maybe you could try a new download and installation. I know it is a pain but, something is definitely wrong. I hope this helps.
d

Can't wait for the next version. I assume the VP in every province thing will be fixed? Sort of annoying when trying to conquer the world. Trying to find that last VP point on some god forsaken island

Burning do you need any help? i'd contact you via skype except i can't find you ;)

great, all help is greatly appreciated! regarding my skype-handle: don't forget dot at the end.

You have my full support for this mod, it's the best thing I've ever seen, when it comes to PC games.:)
I can offer my help with historical events, especially when it comes to Balkans.

How about doing some events for Greece, Albania, Yugoslavia and Bulgaria? (I take it you are not Serbian/Albania/Kosovar/... and don't want to "rectify historical supremacy/suppression and misjudgement" ;) )

Can't wait for the next version. I assume the VP in every province thing will be fixed? Sort of annoying when trying to conquer the world. Trying to find that last VP point on some god forsaken island

There has never been a AAR release which included the VP-changes :). I hope to release the next version soon, though i won't have a lot of time for games and fun until next Saturday.

OK, I'll check them in these few next days, playing with Serbia/Yugoslavia, hopefully, and I'll get back to you. The events seem alright (I have no doubt in your work Sargeras:)), but I have to check their impacts. I just like to have as many historical events as possible. :)

Sargeras, playing with Serbia(Yugoslavia) now, and many events don't have names and description (example: instead of name, there is just EVT_13301331_NAM and EVT_13301331_DESC) any ideas on that? :)

cool!

I've now finally got a bit of time to work on AAR again. (nasty math exam is over)
So, Limith, are you currently working on some events, or should the current state of CCIP be OK?
Sargeras, how are things progressing with the existing events? I only see a bunch of missing-picture errors, besides that the mod loads fine. Though, i have not progressed beyond WW1 jet, due to playing Imperial China, when do you think you can complete the event triggers for the Austrian and Hungarian events?

Last edited:
They are ready, repository already updated, except for the Austria expansion you asked for, descriptions and pictures. I don't get any error, can you tell me where did you get the missing-pic errors?
You can get them, if you enable the debug mode in settings.cfg in your DH main directory. It's pretty usefull btw, as you also get debug output for events and more detailed logging.

cool!

I've now finally got a bit of time to work on AAR again. (nasty math exam is over)
So, Limith, are you currently working on some events, or should the current state of CCIP be OK?
Sargeras, how are things progressing with the existing events? I only see a bunch of missing-picture errors, besides that the mod loads fine. Though, i have not progressed beyond WW1 jet, due to playing Imperial China, when do you think you can complete the event triggers for the Austrian and Hungarian events?

There's some great depression stuff I haven't finished, you might want to exclude the latest version of those files.

Current state of CCIP is "OK", not where I want it, but it should connect from 14-36 properly in terms of borders (I haven't coded in wake ministers, and there's a very small chance that something messes up with borders, it should be fixed in patch 1.03). I'm quite busy with 2 week CS projects in class (we have one every two weeks, and I am taking 2 cs classes, so that's a project every week basically) and upcoming midterm this tuesday.

There's some great depression stuff I haven't finished, you might want to exclude the latest version of those files.

Current state of CCIP is "OK", not where I want it, but it should connect from 14-36 properly in terms of borders (I haven't coded in wake ministers, and there's a very small chance that something messes up with borders, it should be fixed in patch 1.03). I'm quite busy with 2 week CS projects in class (we have one every two weeks, and I am taking 2 cs classes, so that's a project every week basically) and upcoming midterm this tuesday.

right, which files are affected/should be excluded? AAR-ALL-Great Depression.txt and AAR-USA-United States.txt i assume?

trouble running the mod

I downloaded file folder and copied it in but it will not start. I can get to the point where I can click start and the loading screen will appear, but it will freeze. something is wrong with the encoding. Does anyone else have a better folder for this and instructions to put it in place?

right, which files are affected/should be excluded? AAR-ALL-Great Depression.txt and AAR-USA-United States.txt i assume?
Include the version from r246 for AAR-ALL-Reparations.txt (rv 252 needs to be merged into it, only difference is you changed the image I found for the event). Nothing in the other files seem to be broken afaik in the diffs between 247-250.

Also, sorry about the ministers. The mod was loading fine for some reason so I didn't see the duplicate minister id bug. I'm guessing duplicate minister ids need to be removed from the scenario sleep then since I copied+pasted from the csv.

I've got problems with Skype so I ask here: can you tell me please why AAR's U08 minister ID's are different from DH Full standard ones? I guess this is the reason of the Kaiser going back to his throne etc.
They are not. Their ministers are unchanged, the file "ministers_u08.csv is not included in the mod.

Also, sorry about the ministers. The mod was loading fine for some reason so I didn't see the duplicate minister id bug. I'm guessing duplicate minister ids need to be removed from the scenario sleep then since I copied+pasted from the csv.
np, i guessed something like copy/paste. I think i fixed the errors, but you might want to have a look at the minister files.

I downloaded file folder and copied it in but it will not start. I can get to the point where I can click start and the loading screen will appear, but it will freeze. something is wrong with the encoding. Does anyone else have a better folder for this and instructions to put it in place?

Seems like you didn't install the mod properly. Please Read The Friendly Manual. See the FAQ in the main posting of the thread, or read the install guide on the aar-website.