• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is this for sure and easy to reproduce? If so it looks like a bug to me and should be logged into bug tracker ;)
Yes, will do in the evening, once i have time to take a screenshot, have had a bit few time lately.

Where? I would like to fix that in DH too (if not fixed already)
It's already in, was that one missing comment/hashtag in the german-norwagian invastion AI. (before of the danish-target provs.)

No AI build Airbases but position new airbases on existing locations if I load as the AI country and put some airbases on their build list. Save and continue with my own country.

No AI build Airbases but position new airbases on existing locations if I load as the AI country and put some airbases on their build list. Save and continue with my own country.

Why would you do that?
Let the AI build bases on its own :)

AI build priorities and preferred provinces are set in AI files and AFAIK work as they should.

If u say so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my game as Turkey in AAR version on last uppload I was allied with germany and AH all thrue to -48. They didnt build any airbases but spammed IC. All my airbases was filled to the brim with my allied airforces. But u surely right.
;)

unless you be mega pro.

It's quite doable if you don't go for the Schlieffen plan. Though probably a bug just fighting France gives you a +100% IC effectiveness (instead of setting it to 100% I'll assume, it also doesn't revert back after the war, yesterdays 1.2 version btw), also neither UK nor it's minors nor Japan will bother you and thus no excruciating dissent mali. You can tank the whole French army with some 24 divisions. Then you'll probably want to send your whole western contingent to finish off Serbia (so as to liberate Austrian forces stuck there doing nothing), and once you're done there, redeploy them to the Italian border for their inevitable DOW. Once you send Lenin back, Russia becomes easy pickings and suddenly you have some 80 divisions free to go against the french.

If u say so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my game as Turkey in AAR version on last uppload I was allied with germany and AH all thrue to -48. They didnt build any airbases but spammed IC. All my airbases was filled to the brim with my allied airforces. But u surely right.
;)

Maybe GER/AH AI is told to not build airbases or airbase provinces already reached 10th level. In any case this should be let tot the AI (after a proper set of AI files)

Is it WAD that all scenarios (1914, AAR and arms and armistice) now only goes to 1942 with the 28 year already added in options?
Im sure it was to -64 last version.

Last edited:
Regarding the airbases:
The AI should build airbases, it´s explicitely told to do so by the mod. Also, the currently loaded 1914-AI scripts are modified by partial ai-scripts. Each of these touch province-building (IC, airbases, naval bases, forts, ...) or espionage. If the AI does not build airbases, something is clearly wrong and needs checking; it would also explain the IC-building spree.

Is it WAD that all scenarios (1914, AAR and arms and armistice) now only goes to 1942 with the 28 year already added in options?
Im sure it was to -64 last version.
If you set the duration at scenario default, the game will end in 1964. The other options (end the game after X years) remained untouched, so if you select 28 years, the game will end in 1942. Thus, keep it at scenario default, to play until the very end.

Just FYI, I still have not been able to download the mod due to server issues...

I guess you are the only one then... sorry to hear that. As statistics show, the current version of the mod has been successfully downloaded more than 300 times as of now. Does the website (http://aarmod.cfuchs.net) display for you?

If you are still unable to download the archive, i can offer to transfer you the mod via Jabber, Skype or ICQ, you can find my contact details in my signatur below.

Important question: are there event "End of Entente" and "End of Central Powers"? or transformation of them to Allies and Axis?

Important question: are there event "End of Entente" and "End of Central Powers"? or transformation of them to Allies and Axis?

• transformation of the Entente: Yes, by default, all but puppet-members of the Commonwealth (NZL, Indian Raj, ... ) leave the entente once the war is over.
    Others, like Italy, Japan, Canada will leave the entente over the course of the first few peaceful years.
  • end of the Central Powers:
    That´s already implemented in DH-Full. All defeated nations leave their alliances.
  • transformation of the Axis: As soon as The Third Reich is established, they may found the Axis.
  • transformation of the Communists: as soon as the USSR are have finished their civil war, they can found the "new" comintern.
    Actually, the human player can also decide against the historical "Communism in one Country" and take on an... errr... more active role in liberating the workers, after Lenin has passed away.
Also, once these events kick in, the respective alliance also change their corporate identity, if you will, to their post ww1 setting. Entente will then be called Allies, Central Powers will again be called Axis, ...

Just played as Romania on the CP through WW1.

Few questions. Does the AH break up at some point? They left the Alliance with germany got a lot of land from the Russians, Annexed Serbia and Albania and some territory from italy. What happens to them now?

For Germany do they simply keep that huge swathe of former Russian land or would they more realistically divide it into puppet states like Ukraine a Small poland Bealrus Baltic States etc?

Hey Burning here is an idea for some events for England:

in 1914 the Royal Navy figured that it must make sure its navy would have a even bigger advantage against German so the RN at great expense seized 2 battleships being made for Turkey and 2 battleships being made for Chile and upgraded then to British standard as well as converted 6 passenger/cargo ships into seaplane tenders. So to show this in game there would be an event that starting the day england declares war on Germany would allow the British player get three options; 1) pay X amount of cash which would put the UK at zero or a negative number with some of them going to chile for her ships, in return UK would get HMS Erin and HMS Agincourt and the six seaplane tenders (CVL in game)to deploy right away, then have two more events called maybe ships finish, in which in October 15 1915 HMS Canada could be deployed and February 1918 HMS Eagle as CV would be ready. As well as net some negative relations with the Ottomans
2) Would be just to seize the two ships from the Turks, which would cost much less like 75% then option 1 but still net negative relations from Turkey and lead to event where Chile gets its batteships
3) would say that its too expensive and the money could be spent better and seizing ships from Turkey would be a bad idea too. which would net a increase of relations to Turkey and give both Turkey and Chile its ships and give the UK money however the ships for turkey would most likely be used against England and would net some national dissent

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilean_battleship_Almirante_Latorre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_seaplane_carriers_of_the_Royal_Navy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Erin_(1913)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Agincourt_(1913)

Hey Burning here is an idea for some events for England:

in 1914 the Royal Navy figured that it must make sure its navy would have a even bigger advantage against German so the RN at great expense seized 2 battleships being made for Turkey and 2 battleships being made for Chile and upgraded then to British standard as well as converted 6 passenger/cargo ships into seaplane tenders. So to show this in game there would be an event that starting the day england declares war on Germany would allow the British player get three options; 1) pay X amount of cash which would put the UK at zero or a negative number with some of them going to chile for her ships, in return UK would get HMS Erin and HMS Agincourt and the six seaplane tenders (CVL in game)to deploy right away, then have two more events called maybe ships finish, in which in October 15 1915 HMS Canada could be deployed and February 1918 HMS Eagle as CV would be ready. As well as net some negative relations with the Ottomans
2) Would be just to seize the two ships from the Turks, which would cost much less like 75% then option 1 but still net negative relations from Turkey and lead to event where Chile gets its batteships
3) would say that its too expensive and the money could be spent better and seizing ships from Turkey would be a bad idea too. which would net a increase of relations to Turkey and give both Turkey and Chile its ships and give the UK money however the ships for turkey would most likely be used against England and would net some national dissent

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilean_battleship_Almirante_Latorre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_seaplane_carriers_of_the_Royal_Navy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Erin_(1913)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Agincourt_(1913)

That's some very interesting proposal, thanks! I'd love to add such great flavor events.
But don't you think this should rather be integrated into DH-Full directly, rather than the interwar mod?
I mean, just out of curiosity, have you proposed this in the general suggestions forums already? If yes, what was the feedback?

Just played as Romania on the CP through WW1.

Few questions. Does the AH break up at some point? They left the Alliance with germany got a lot of land from the Russians, Annexed Serbia and Albania and some territory from italy. What happens to them now?

For Germany do they simply keep that huge swathe of former Russian land or would they more realistically divide it into puppet states like Ukraine a Small poland Bealrus Baltic States etc?
All that will be solved, as soon as WW1 is over. As of the treaties like the versailles treaty, they had to return/liberate the land in the east, after Germany was defeated. Austria Hungary will at some point receive an event called the Lansing Note, which makes them disintegrate into austria, czechoslovakia, hungary and so on.

On a sidenote: ahistorical outcomes will be implemented in the future.

Last edited:
That's some very interesting proposal, thanks! I'd love to add such great flavor events.
But don't you think this should rather be integrated into DH-Full directly, rather than the interwar mod?
I mean, just out of curiosity, have you proposed this in the general suggestions forums already? If yes, what was the feedback?.
Actual this was the first place i have posted this idea. Also if you read the Almirante Latorre-class battleship link there is a section of its return to Chile which could lead to some cool arms races and such in south America

Edit I just reposted this idea to the DH suggestion forums so we can see what the general feedback is

I mean, just out of curiosity, have you proposed this in the general suggestions forums already? If yes, what was the feedback?

All that will be solved, as soon as WW1 is over. As of the treaties like the versailles treaty, they had to return/liberate the land in the east, after Germany was defeated. Austria Hungary will at some point receive an event called the Lansing Note, which makes them disintegrate into austria, czechoslovakia, hungary and so on.

On a sidenote: ahistorical outcomes will be implemented in the future.

Okay Ill be waiting ;)

Cause as of now its dull and Europe looks hella funny.

Also what can be done to stop the IC crazy-ness.

Its like the mid 20's Now and Bulgaria has like 70 IC!!!!!

Germany Surpassed US etc etc. There needs to be post WW1 wars to keep things interesting. There are plenty to choose from Historically especially in the balkans/eastern Europe/Greece Turkey not to mention irish War of independence which in my game didnt happen. ireland simply formed as a British Puppet with control over North ireland!!!!

• end of the Central Powers:
    That´s already implemented in DH-Full. All defeated nations leave their alliances.

• Right, but what if CP win WW1? Or former part of them, for example as Bulgaria in vanilla I was only one member of CP but can't enter other alliance cause I have my own...