• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What will the effect of the naval treaties be? Larger ship construction time? Higher IC cost? Lowering dissent?

Tim
If a nation signs a treaty, it will be subject to consequences comparable to the historical ones such as limitations in navy-size, limitations in big-ship counts and classes, limitations on submarine warfare, ... We don't want to limit nations research, only the units they may construct.
Of course you always have the choice to void the treaty, thereby angering the other majors.

Hey. I've tried to add you on skype but it says you don't exist. :D At least not with that user name.

Then i guess you either forgot the two dots, or you are using a different skype-network than the rest of the world :D. My bet is on the first.

Cool! Can could you please post a small summary?

Yes, there a 30-msg limt and so many people are trying to PM me at the same time. I've now cleared out my inbox three times, and each time it was full within 72 hours. :-D You can reach me via any common messenger protocol (icq, skype, jabber) or via the aar-website. Please only PM me, if it's absolutely necessary (eg if the website is not down).

I can't use the programs you suggested. The events are done, please contact me via email (planet_hell@hotmail.it).

Is there any Sprite Packs that work with this? Not sure if some due because of the 1914 units, things may get scrambled.

EDIT: Also, what is the difference between the two Scenarios? AAR History and just plain Arms, Armistice and Revolutions?

Last edited:
Is there any Sprite Packs that work with this? Not sure if some due because of the 1914 units, things may get scrambled.
You can use any sprit-pack for DH-Full, AAR does only link the 1914 and 1936 Scenarios, without altering research or unit-models.

Also, what is the difference between the two Scenarios? AAR History and just plain Arms, Armistice and Revolutions?
AAR-History adapts the WW1 events to reduce the chance that WW1 goes ahistorical. It also fixes a few WW1-DH-Full bugs. The Arms, Armistice and Revolutions scenario keeps WW1 untouched.

Started the "Arms, Armistice and Revolutions scenario" and am now at the year 1925. Played as Germany, won the war.
My only real issues are that after WWI, Great Britain seems to only build IC, up to the point that they may have around 500 IC by 1939 if they keep it up (it seems that the U.S. only builds IC, as well) and that if you defeat France and receive the Armistice, if WWI is still going on after the Peace Treaty expires, they will declare war on Germany again and re-join the allies (I switched to France and forced a White Peace with Germany, as I found that to be a little silly, and it prevents the peace treaty Britain offers).

Also, what happens to Austria-Hungary (that is, when Germany wins WWI)?

Started the "Arms, Armistice and Revolutions scenario" and am now at the year 1925. Played as Germany, won the war.
My only real issues are that after WWI, Great Britain seems to only build IC, up to the point that they may have around 500 IC by 1939 if they keep it up (it seems that the U.S. only builds IC, as well) and that if you defeat France and receive the Armistice, if WWI is still going on after the Peace Treaty expires, they will declare war on Germany again and re-join the allies (I switched to France and forced a White Peace with Germany, as I found that to be a little silly, and it prevents the peace treaty Britain offers).

Burning hasnt implented an alternative outcome to WW1 (central power victory). So nothing much will happen if you win as Germany and may explain the lack of peace events.

Burning hasnt implented an alternative outcome to WW1 (central power victory). So nothing much will happen if you win as Germany and may explain the lack of peace events.

So, will there not be a WWII?
I guess it'll just be an industrial race between myself and the U.K. to see who can max out our IC first, it seems.

Speaking of Industry Race - better hurry. In my CP-Victory game GB had like 800 base IC at around '47. US, me and GB were consuming like all ressources of the world at that point. :D

Speaking of Industry Race - better hurry. In my CP-Victory game GB had like 800 base IC at around '47. US, me and GB were consuming like all ressources of the world at that point. :D

Doesn't sound like fun to myself, I think the AI should be programmed to not only build IC, as that is considered very gamey and can break the game.

Ya, maybe it should. AI got a little too "IC friendly" with the latest beta patch, as it seems to me, as I've seen that tendency in normal 36 games, too, but due to the shorter timeframe not to that extent.

error in italian cabinet: d'annunzio had never been an italian minister, so head of government and foreign minister should be mussolini (after the march on rome event, d'annunzio becomes head of government and foreign min. automatically)

btw, thank you, great mod!

error in italian cabinet: d'annunzio had never been an italian minister, so head of government and foreign minister should be mussolini (after the march on rome event, d'annunzio becomes head of government and foreign min. automatically)

btw, thank you, great mod!

After the March on Rome, Italian cabinet would be:

Head of State: Vittorio Emanuele III
Head of Government: Benito Mussolini
Foreign Minister: Benito Mussolini
Minister of Armament: Alberto De Stefani
Minister of Security: Benito Mussolini
Minister of Intelligence: Attilio Vigevano
Chief of Staff: Armando Diaz
Chief of Army: Giuseppe Vaccari
Chief of Navy: Paolo Thaon di Revel
Chief of Air Force: Giulio Douhet

any news?

The treaties are almost completed; thus, the AI now has to be balanced to no longer go on an industry-building-spree. After that, the first bunch of italy events will be added (thanks for the donation!).
This all takes quire some time. Just the naval treaties alone take up roughly 1700 lines of events :-D. Regarding the Italian events, i fear some of them will require a lot of love, as many do crash the game as they are.

Last edited:
Really? I tried them several times and did not encountered any problems...what are the critical errors?

Really? I tried them several times and did not encountered any problems...what are the critical errors?

There are some events containing a trigger but missing an offset, which leads to the game crash, also empty triggers do result in strange thing happening for me (sometimes, these events never trigger... sometimes they do, guess that's because the trigger is there but empty). Anyway, the next version should be ready by the weekend :).