• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
View attachment 51610 Is this normal?
Because it's pretty crazy.

In 1938? I've seen it happen.

Also My alliance problems have grown with France dropping out of the Allies when I choose to Protect Poland as Britain.

The war didn't start for some reason even though I choose to ally with Poland.

Also for some reason Ireland seems to be keeping Northern Ireland up until I stopped playing (June 1940).

In 1938? I've seen it happen.

Also My alliance problems have grown with France dropping out of the Allies when I choose to Protect Poland as Britain.

The war didn't start for some reason even though I choose to ally with Poland.

Also for some reason Ireland seems to be keeping Northern Ireland up until I stopped playing (June 1940).
Ireland's already been fixed. It was a small typo. We'll take a look at alliances in 1.4.2, it'll help if you upload your saves to our website when tracking down bugs. Just file a new ticket with what happened. We haven't really touched the 1936 events, so I'm not sure why it is breaking unless we broke the 1936 triggers somehow.

Ireland's already been fixed. It was a small typo. We'll take a look at alliances in 1.4.2, it'll help if you upload your saves to our website when tracking down bugs. Just file a new ticket with what happened. We haven't really touched the 1936 events, so I'm not sure why it is breaking unless we broke the 1936 triggers somehow.

I think Germany giving Britain Military access post WW1 might have something to do with it.

Is the v1.4.1 on the cfuchs website the same as the one at the beginning of this thread?

It's the other way around: the thread just contains a link to my website :)
If you really really really want to make sure to always have the most current version, use the website, not this thread.

Also, please don't use this thread anymore, it's just meant for AAR announcements. Questions asked here will most likely not be answered, at least not by us developers :). Thanks for your understanding.

Just a small announcement:

Next version will include a better upper limit for IC-whoring nations. If you (or the AI) increases a nation's IC too much, you industry will start struggling and may collapse over time. For small nations that means double IC is BAD, for larger nations you should still keep your IC within bounds. This only applies to the interwar years up until 1935.

Which thread will be the up to date versions posted?

Also, wouldn't it make it impossible for lesser states to achive power?

Just a small announcement:

Next version will include a better upper limit for IC-whoring nations. If you (or the AI) increases a nation's IC too much, you industry will start struggling and may collapse over time. For small nations that means double IC is BAD, for larger nations you should still keep your IC within bounds. This only applies to the interwar years up until 1935.

Will we get some sort of idea when we start getting close (within say 10%) of that limit?

Make a decision copy of limiting events Burning and just have it have no action (non selectable) so players can see in game what the requirements are. It's a simple solution.

Make a decision copy of limiting events Burning and just have it have no action (non selectable) so players can see in game what the requirements are. It's a simple solution.

Jup, good idea, i guess that's the way to go. I'll do the same for the naval/air/army limits.

Burning i noticed that after the armistice Smyrna region is not Greek as should be...sorry if that already been said before...
please use the correct thread for that (general discussions) :) I'll answer there.

Burning, I think it may be easier just to have this thread closed (it would help if you had moderator powers so only you could post here).

Yea, you are right. Well, the best thing would be a subforum for AAR. Most questions are duplicates, and if one person had opened a single thread with a at least semi-informative headline, we also would have WAY fewer duplicates.

Half of the mods that have their own sub forum on the HOI3 forum have less posts and views than this mod, so I say a sub forum for AAR is about time.

Half of the mods that have their own sub forum on the HOI3 forum have less posts and views than this mod, so I say a sub forum for AAR is about time.

Jup, initially i though having multiple threads for discussions, techsupport, bug reporting and announcements would help keeping things organized. However, actually it made things worse. Now we don't just have duplicate postings on every page once, but twice or even three times in each thread. It's really hard to get keep track of things here, and i can understand why people are reposting questions that have been answere numerous times already. That information is simply not clearly visible.

If there was a separate forum for AAR, we I also could merge all the threads, so people can check out similar issues and discuss similar questions with one quick look. The only alterantive I see to having a forum here, would be to abandon the paradox forum altogether and create a dedicated one for AAR. However, that would considerably hurt the AAR as well as the dh-modding forums. Most people never check third-party sites of mod, let alone create an account there and ask. Thus, going off-forum clearly is no alternative.

So, i hope we'll get a forum, else this is going to get dirty pretty fast. AAR has been growing at an incredible rate, even though it's very you. Imagine what's going to happen once the first parts of AAR are merged into DH-full, and a lot of people start rushing here. :D

Last edited:
Yea, you are right. Well, the best thing would be a subforum for AAR. Most questions are duplicates, and if one person had opened a single thread with a at least semi-informative headline, we also would have WAY fewer duplicates.
Yep you should ask for one.