+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7 32 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1959

Thread: Arms, Armistice and Revolutions: Announcements

  1. #1121
    Second Lieutenant Aleksa75's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Republic of Srpska
    Posts
    191
    So, is the the newest version released or not yet? If so, is it on http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/?
    Can't wait, it looks perfect, when I read all these news and comments.

  2. #1122
    Curiosity: when you start a testplay you load a savegame or start from WW1?

  3. #1123
    Arms, Armistice 'n Revolutions Burning's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    One.21 gigawats?!
    Posts
    2,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargeras View Post
    Curiosity: when you start a testplay you load a savegame or start from WW1?
    During development I usually start from WW1 if there were major changes; Balancing, teaking and fixing can be done based on savegames from the very end of WW1 (before any major nation got defeated).
    Last edited by Burning; 24-03-2012 at 21:14.
    Arms, Armistice and Revolutions
    The Interwar Mod for Darkest Hour Full
    Download

    Please report bugs regarding the AAR here: at this thread
    YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME THROUGH ONE OF THE BELOW INSTANT MESSENGERS!
    DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA FORUM-PM, MY INBOX IS CONSTANTLY FULL!

    | | | ICQ: 69608459 | | | Bitcoin | | | jabber: metro@jabber.ccc.de | | | email: burning@cfuchs.net

  4. #1124
    Hi, Burning I finished most of my work on German ministers. I have one question; what was the reason behind Wilhelm II becoming German president after WWI ? Because There is vanilla event that makes "Vollzgusrat" as HoS. I ask this to learn if there is anything that should be taken into consideration while writing election events.

    Another thing is transformation of Weimar into fascist Germany. I think making Germany a dictatorship slowly is not really realistic. Nazis didn't come when Germany became dicatorship, They came to power using the democracy. So, I think instead of making Germany "fascist" by events, it would be much better to make Nazis came to power by elections. I have already included this in my election work. I added "enabling act" decision in 1933 scenario to AAR to make Germany dictatorship with this event. Also, there is communist alternative path, with Thalmann becoming president or chancellor in 1932. Hitler also could come to power earlier if player chooses to make him president in 1932 presidential elections. So, I deleted persistent "decline of the republic" events as they are not necessary anymore and very simplistic. What do you think about this ? If you wish, I may just add minister changes until the rise of Hitler without making any changes related to the rise of Hitler.
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

  5. #1125
    I am the Walrus Kaiser Franz's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning View Post
    If those are in the Darkest Hour repo already, then thanks for the hint! I've lost track of what changed in the DH-Full databases, and it's definitely less work for you if you tell me which minister dbs are already extended in the DH-repo, so i can sync AAR to those files. :-) (unless the Devs object to this.)
    Oh, I only just put them up on the scenario 1914 forum for the guys to look at. If you want I could email them to you?

  6. #1126
    Colonel Gwax23's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    957
    Do you plan to modify cores/claims for any countries?


    -Gain core on Knin (All start dates)
    This would complete Italian claims on Dalmatia which currently is restricted to a few provinces that arent connected to one another. Italy claimed the whole of Dalmatia as part of the Italian irredenta not just parts of it.

    -Gain Core on karlovac (All Start Dtates)
    Same as above.

    -Gain Core of Lugano (1914 Scenario only)
    Italy had claims to the Italian speaking areas of Switzerland (Ticino Lugano etc) before the Rise of Mussolini. As such the core should be added to Lugano for Italy in the 1914 Scenario.

    -Lose Core on kalymnos and Rhodos, The Dodecanese (Greek Aegean islands)
    These where italian colonial holdings like Libya Albania Ethiopia etc. They should be treated like the rest and simply be claims not cores. They where a greek majority territory and Italy lost them after the war. They shouldnt be considered a core rather a claim.

    Greece:

    -Gain Core Adrianople (1914 Scenario)
    As part of the Megali Idea Greece should get cores of all of Ottoman Europe.

    -Gain core on Cyprus (1933 and beyond)

    -Gain claim (Atleast) on Turkish Europe (1933 and beyond)
    The Population transfer didnt effect Istanbul or portions of ottoman Europe thus claims on these area are still within reason.

    Turkey:
    -Gain core on Cyrpus (1933 and beyond)

    Bolivia has wrong cores in Chile - it should have cores in Antofagasta (ID 2025) instead of Iquique (ID 2024). Also Peru should have cores in Chile - in Iquique (ID 2024).

  7. #1127
    Arms, Armistice 'n Revolutions Burning's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    One.21 gigawats?!
    Posts
    2,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwax23 View Post
    Do you plan to modify cores/claims for any countries?


    -Gain core on Knin (All start dates)
    This would complete Italian claims on Dalmatia which currently is restricted to a few provinces that arent connected to one another. Italy claimed the whole of Dalmatia as part of the Italian irredenta not just parts of it.

    -Gain Core on karlovac (All Start Dtates)
    Same as above.

    -Gain Core of Lugano (1914 Scenario only)
    Italy had claims to the Italian speaking areas of Switzerland (Ticino Lugano etc) before the Rise of Mussolini. As such the core should be added to Lugano for Italy in the 1914 Scenario.

    -Lose Core on kalymnos and Rhodos, The Dodecanese (Greek Aegean islands)
    These where italian colonial holdings like Libya Albania Ethiopia etc. They should be treated like the rest and simply be claims not cores. They where a greek majority territory and Italy lost them after the war. They shouldnt be considered a core rather a claim.
    Those should be added by events. For most of the 1933 cores/claims, Italy could receive those after leaving the League of Nations. Would that be plausible?
    If you like, you could create a list of province-IDs, so I can quickly add/change the cores/claims in question with the 1.4.0.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwax23 View Post
    Greece:

    -Gain Core Adrianople (1914 Scenario)
    As part of the Megali Idea Greece should get cores of all of Ottoman Europe.

    -Gain core on Cyprus (1933 and beyond)

    -Gain claim (Atleast) on Turkish Europe (1933 and beyond)
    The Population transfer didnt effect Istanbul or portions of ottoman Europe thus claims on these area are still within reason.

    Turkey:
    -Gain core on Cyrpus (1933 and beyond)
    Added, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwax23 View Post
    Bolivia has wrong cores in Chile - it should have cores in Antofagasta (ID 2025) instead of Iquique (ID 2024). Also Peru should have cores in Chile - in Iquique (ID 2024).
    I guess that will be fixed in DH-Full 1.03.
    Arms, Armistice and Revolutions
    The Interwar Mod for Darkest Hour Full
    Download

    Please report bugs regarding the AAR here: at this thread
    YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME THROUGH ONE OF THE BELOW INSTANT MESSENGERS!
    DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA FORUM-PM, MY INBOX IS CONSTANTLY FULL!

    | | | ICQ: 69608459 | | | Bitcoin | | | jabber: metro@jabber.ccc.de | | | email: burning@cfuchs.net

  8. #1128
    Second Lieutenant Aleksa75's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Republic of Srpska
    Posts
    191
    Hi. I am playing with Japan (this AAR version 1.4.0 that you put for testing) and the date is April 1925. Things in Asia are great - all the events and ministers are in place, but not in Europe. Lenin is still alive, Soviet Union doesn't have Chief of the Air Force, Germany has a Generic minister (Manners) as Head of State - they are Market Liberal, Austria has only 2 ministers - Heinrich Mataja and Ignaz Seipel, Hungary misses 4 ministers, Czechoslovakia 2. Albania has only 2 ministers.

  9. #1129
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksa75 View Post
    Hi. I am playing with Japan (this AAR version 1.4.0 that you put for testing) and the date is April 1925. Things in Asia are great - all the events and ministers are in place, but not in Europe. Lenin is still alive, Soviet Union doesn't have Chief of the Air Force, Germany has a Generic minister (Manners) as Head of State - they are Market Liberal, Austria has only 2 ministers - Heinrich Mataja and Ignaz Seipel, Hungary misses 4 ministers, Czechoslovakia 2. Albania has only 2 ministers.
    I added all German ministers between 1919-1933 and fixed Lenin thing so that Kalinin will replace him in 1924. Also, I added one more "Stalin consolidates power" event that will eliminate Kamenev-Zinoviev clique and will bring Soviet cabinet to 1936 setup.

    Hopefully, I will send my changes to Burning today. I just need to test a little bit more.
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

  10. #1130
    Second Lieutenant Aleksa75's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Republic of Srpska
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by makif130289 View Post
    I added all German ministers between 1919-1933 and fixed Lenin thing so that Kalinin will replace him in 1924. Also, I added one more "Stalin consolidates power" event that will eliminate Kamenev-Zinoviev clique and will bring Soviet cabinet to 1936 setup.

    Hopefully, I will send my changes to Burning today. I just need to test a little bit more.
    That's great. Also, Soviet Union never annexed UFA Directory, although they've taken all their territories.

  11. #1131
    Colonel Gwax23's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    957
    Burning:

    I dont think events related to the league of nations would be historical. The new cores represent Italian Irredenta in full. Meaning the missing parts of Dalmatia. Lugano is a core in all but 1914 which is strange to me. Italy should Lose the cores on the Greek islands and they should be only Claims like in 1914 scenario as few Italians lived their and they where colonial holdings similar to Libya or Somalia.

    Here are the province ids you request:

    Gain Core-

    Knin: 351
    Karlovac: 347
    Lugano: 390

    Lose Core-

    Kalymnos: 378
    Rodos: 379

    Do you need the ID's for the greek/turkish core revisions?

    Id be interested in helping you with cores/claims etc. if you need any help in that department.

  12. #1132
    Arms, Armistice 'n Revolutions Burning's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    One.21 gigawats?!
    Posts
    2,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwax23 View Post
    Burning:

    I dont think events related to the league of nations would be historical. The new cores represent Italian Irredenta in full. Meaning the missing parts of Dalmatia. Lugano is a core in all but 1914 which is strange to me. Italy should Lose the cores on the Greek islands and they should be only Claims like in 1914 scenario as few Italians lived their and they where colonial holdings similar to Libya or Somalia.

    Here are the province ids you request:

    Gain Core-

    Knin: 351
    Karlovac: 347
    Lugano: 390

    Lose Core-

    Kalymnos: 378
    Rodos: 379

    Do you need the ID's for the greek/turkish core revisions?

    Id be interested in helping you with cores/claims etc. if you need any help in that department.
    Thanks, I'll add those to the Italian post WW1 events.
    Having a list of Greek/Turkish revisions would be very useful, simply to check my changes against them.
    Arms, Armistice and Revolutions
    The Interwar Mod for Darkest Hour Full
    Download

    Please report bugs regarding the AAR here: at this thread
    YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME THROUGH ONE OF THE BELOW INSTANT MESSENGERS!
    DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA FORUM-PM, MY INBOX IS CONSTANTLY FULL!

    | | | ICQ: 69608459 | | | Bitcoin | | | jabber: metro@jabber.ccc.de | | | email: burning@cfuchs.net

  13. #1133
    Hi Burning, I won't be able to send German-Soviet minister improvement today because my girlfriend didn't let me to test it properly. Now, I am back to testing new changes and tomorrow you will have it.
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

  14. #1134
    Colonel Gwax23's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning View Post
    Thanks, I'll add those to the Italian post WW1 events.
    Having a list of Greek/Turkish revisions would be very useful, simply to check my changes against them.
    Just see my first post with the core suggestions for greece/turkey.

    I think Italy should have these cores or as claims for the 1914 scenario since Dalmatia was a war aim of Italy during WW1 and not acquiring it at the end of the war was something that lead to the rise of Mussolini.

    Is there a event in place that could give Italy more land than it traditionally acquired post WW1 based on their performance? ive conquered all of Dalmatia/Istria/Trentino yet I am always forced to get only the historic territories because Yugoslavia is made and gets the rest.

  15. #1135
    Hey Burning, do you know why sometimes HoG and HoS ministers are replaced randomly ? I saw this first in Wilhelm II case. He abdicates and new event bring new HoS and HoG but right after that he returns back along with Von Bülow as HoG. I now realized that same happened with Mehmed V of Ottoman Empire.

    AI also chaged HoG without any event. This is really annoying as it makes minister events pretty much meaningless.
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

  16. #1136
    DH China Dev and AAR Dev Limith's Avatar
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,147
    If a country's ideology changes, that happens. Alternatively, some sort of tag changing or other event is causing it. Remember, sleepminister sleeps all ministers with a given name.
    - Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game -
    Now with CCIP!
    ~Arms, Armistice, and Revolutions Mod Developer~
    Looking for contributors/modders who are willing to take over development of Code Geass Total Conversion for DH
    If my inbox is full, feel free to post on my profile wall.

  17. #1137
    DH China Dev and AAR Dev Limith's Avatar
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,147
    Is there a event in place that could give Italy more land than it traditionally acquired post WW1 based on their performance? ive conquered all of Dalmatia/Istria/Trentino yet I am always forced to get only the historic territories because Yugoslavia is made and gets the rest.
    such an event would be hard to get unless we record how well each nation is doing PRIOR to peace. AAR tries not to modify DH vanilla 1914 (except in China...:P), so I don't know if that would be feasible without modifying vanilla peace events.
    - Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game -
    Now with CCIP!
    ~Arms, Armistice, and Revolutions Mod Developer~
    Looking for contributors/modders who are willing to take over development of Code Geass Total Conversion for DH
    If my inbox is full, feel free to post on my profile wall.

  18. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by Limith View Post
    If a country's ideology changes, that happens. Alternatively, some sort of tag changing or other event is causing it. Remember, sleepminister sleeps all ministers with a given name.
    Yes but shouldn't it require big shift in ideology ? For example, Germany became Social Liberal after the war ( This is vanilla event ) and then Wilhelm II return and all Wilhelm II characters have "Paternal Autocrat" ideology.
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

  19. #1139
    Guys, I think there may be a problem with minister replacement events and save-reloads. Germany got defated and Wilhelm II abdicated. Republic was proclamied and Social Liberal cabinet was formed. Two days later, I saved and reloaded, then the problem aroused : Germany has Wilhelm II and Von Bülow as ministers again in spite of the fact that they were slept by vanilla events.

    Same thing with Ottoman Empire. I saved right after "The Outcome of the Great War (historical)" event and reloaded again. Old ministers again returned back. But when I didn't quit, they remain same.
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

  20. #1140
    Second Lieutenant Aleksa75's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Republic of Srpska
    Posts
    191
    I played with Germany (hardest/aggressive) - and many events never occurred. I tried to stick to the historical events, but when Austria-Hungary was defeated, there were no ministers in Austria. It's May 1918, I took Lithuania and some other Russian provinces, but an armed insurrection in Petrograd and other events never occurred. Do you know why is that?
    Also, Bulgaria went armistice without even being attacked or loosed a province.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7 32 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 82 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts