Thread: Hearts of Iron: The Card Game Teaser Trailer Released!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Hearts of Iron: The Card Game Teaser Trailer Released!

Now you can view the gamescom press conference teaser trailer for Hearts of Iron: The Card Game.

Hearts of Iron The Card Game is a free to play online collectible card game where players get to re-enact World War II in their browsers. The game features over 120 unique cards with authentic World War II artwork, which players can use to create decks according to their liking.
    Based on the popular historical grand strategy game, the Hearts of Iron card game is designed to enable card commanders to strategically build and combine a lethal force to be reckoned with.

Watch the brand-new teaser trailer here:

Main Features:
    • Free to play.
    • Play as the Axis, Allies or Comintern.
    • 120 unique cards with authentic World War II artwork.
    • 20 promotional cards.
    • Multiple game modes.
    • Deck editor lets you build and customize decks according to your preferences.
    • Trade cards with other players.
    • Paradox Connect support with achievements and highscores.

Read more about the game:
    Product page: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/he...-the-card-game
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HeartsofIronTheCardGame
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/HeartsOfIronTCG
    Forum: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com

200k clubA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonland
    East India CompanyElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Looking good. =) A pity that the trailer didn't encourage people to get involved in the current beta though, might have helped pick up the player numbers.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club

The one who is making these trailers is doing a very good job, I really like them.

Is there a list somewhere of those 20 promotional cards? I only saw a couple of them.
    The Road from Leningrad
    A Gary Grigsby's War in the East AAR

High Priestess of Paradox Susana's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses

Quote Originally Posted by Mukashi View Post
    Looking good. =) A pity that the trailer didn't encourage people to get involved in the current beta though, might have helped pick up the player numbers.
    DOH! Sometimes the simplest things...yes, that would indeed have been good. We'll do some promotion for it now along with the trailer.

Kind regards
    Susana

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldStarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of Nations500k club

Actually I have never seen any of the promotional cards.
    Game Developer East vs West - Softcoding Team / Research Apps. / The Map 1
    Arsenal of Democracy Technical Team Mod2
    Hungarian leaders for HoI2 3 / Hungarian Improvement for HoI34

All ur brains r belong to us Bakta's Avatar
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISengoku

Nice work.

I have an alternate music to submit, the title seemed appropriate...

I wanna hold your hand

hiding in shame in a corner

Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukashi View Post
    Where do I get a key?
    Earth Invasion : Los Angeles

The Alien Invasion is here. Los Angeles is lost, unless a few good Paradoxians (and a bunch of Marines) throw them back in the ocean. Rules. Data. Map.

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Stuckenschmidt View Post
    Where do I get a key?
    Check the stickies
    The Road from Leningrad

Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teurlinx View Post
    Check the stickies
    I`ve already signed up at Tentonhammer, but the giveaway is over.

Don`t want to sign up for another dozen sites just to take part in a more or less open beta.
    Earth Invasion : Los Angeles

The Alien Invasion is here. Los Angeles is lost, unless a few good Paradoxians (and a bunch of Marines) throw them back in the ocean. Rules. Data. Map.

RTS Guru is the one that worked for me.
    The Road from Leningrad

Cities in MotionDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the StarsWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k club

Great trailer! I just can't wait for more players to come. I've been away for 2 weeks or so, I hope I'll catch more players online in the coming days.