+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 200 FirstFirst ... 10 35 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 85 110 135 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 3987

Thread: (MOD) More Provinces Mod

Командир Батаљона DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yeah... I just realized Osel was missing XD Fixing.

Ok Osel is back again.

As for Baltic coast, i just compared it to Google Earth and it looks about 95% the same (there is one part that should be reduced slightly). I dont know what else to do about it...
    Clinically diagnosed russophile and scourge of self righteous westerners.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    Yeah... I just realized Osel was missing XD Fixing.

Ok Osel is back again.

As for Baltic coast, i just compared it to Google Earth and it looks about 95% the same (there is one part that should be reduced slightly). I dont know what else to do about it...
    The proportions are all wrong. Estonia is just missplaced, and so is Livonia and so is the 90% of the area. I've been "studying" the vainilla map and it isn't even close to reality
    CAMPEONES LIGA ESPAÑOLA 2014
    Mi blog... de todo un poco

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

If you have a suggestion to improve the map grab a screen shot of the region in game and then take a paint program and alter it, and post here. It would be much easier for all those involved. Other then osel being gone im not seeing how it is all wrong?

Looks great to me but then again im no map expert
    There once was a man from Nantucket, His .....

Nevermind.
    Last edited by DanubianCossak; 10-04-2012 at 00:40.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2

I've been running some tests on the British Isles, to see if I can get York or Lancaster to appear under ANY circumstances. I just ran a game where I annex france with england, moved capital to Paris, switched cultures by selling all provinces to wales, thereby removing all cores. I then saved and switched to playing wales, drove my stability down etc to encourage a swarm of rebels only to find that the defected to Scotland...

First off, I didn't even realise that provinces would defect to a shared culture group nation, I thought it had to remain within that one culture.
    Then I realised that York/Lancaster aren't in the game files.. What was the thought behind removing them?

I may write an event/decision for when the King's legitimacy gets low to spark a civil war based on these tags.

Those arent real revolters but something added out of desperation from an English historical event. I have no way of simulating that in game, so those 2 revolters looked just stupid as they ate CPU, plus it seems English AI has enough trouble as it is, 2 more revolters wont do it any help.

6.1 is out, lots of new stuff, bunch of new provinces in Europe, have fun

Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossEuropa Universalis: Rome

Blog Entries
    There I go with the changes I sugest. Those are. New Estonia-Latvia and Prussia and Oldenburg with a port, reducing east frisia
    mychanges.jpg
    Also, shouldn't there be an option to unify Serbia as Rascia?

According to my source Baltic coast is reasonably fine, ofc like everything else its not perfect, but i cant really make it perfect can i.

Specially the sea bit that going toward Riga seems to be way off on your picture.

Prussia i will correct, though fitting Thorun might prove to be a real thorn ( XD ).

Oldenburg with a port does sound reasonable, however im not sure if i can putt it off without making the province above (Emden or whatever it was) simply too small.

And yes a decision to from Serbia does seem like a good idea, i will make one.

Blog Entries
    According to my source Baltic coast is reasonably fine, ofc like everything else its not perfect, but i cant really make it perfect can i.

Specially the sea bit that going toward Riga seems to be way off on your picture.

Prussia i will correct, though fitting Thorun might prove to be a real thorn ( XD ).

Oldenburg with a port does sound reasonable, however im not sure if i can putt it off without making the province above (Emden or whatever it was) simply too small.

And yes a decision to from Serbia does seem like a good idea, i will make one.
    Yeah, I screwed my shore... but drawing with paint is hell Still, Estonia and Latvia are much bigger in RL than in EU3. Also, you mighr add some provs there, the livonian order and more revolters there, like livonia

Well maybe its just me, but judging by relative size and distance plus a slightly distorted world projection (slightly angled map), to me Estonia looks about right, having in mind that in real life right now it owns part of Ingermland, it actually seems like i should increase size of Riga.

Latvia on the other hand seems a bit smaller, roughly 10%, so ill fix the border with Belarus, i think i have already fixed the border with Lithuania (modern one). Ill also see what im gonna do with Polaga/Memel.

And naturally Osel is already back.

I have actually removed the Livonian order as i was cleaning up the unused TAGs, because i dont support later starts, and it seems like Livonian Order only exists for very short time, and since it uses the same Crusaded culture as TEU, there is no way it can appear on its own, hence it was removed.

I might add Livonia though, i have no idea about it, will have to do some reading. Right now the area is still being worked on, but im pretty sure there wont be any more provinces there, because its overcrowded as it is.

Blog Entries
    Well maybe its just me, but judging by relative size and distance plus a slightly distorted world projection (slightly angled map), to me Estonia looks about right, having in mind that in real life right now it owns part of Ingermland, it actually seems like i should increase size of Riga.

Latvia on the other hand seems a bit smaller, roughly 10%, so ill fix the border with Belarus, i think i have already fixed the border with Lithuania (modern one). Ill also see what im gonna do with Polaga/Memel.

And naturally Osel is already back.

I have actually removed the Livonian order as i was cleaning up the unused TAGs, because i dont support later starts, and it seems like Livonian Order only exists for very short time, and since it uses the same Crusaded culture as TEU, there is no way it can appear on its own, hence it was removed.

I might add Livonia though, i have no idea about it, will have to do some reading. Right now the area is still being worked on, but im pretty sure there wont be any more provinces there, because its overcrowded as it is.
    Well,Wikipedia says that the livonian order was there from 1281 to 1521, so that's not very short time And reading this page it seems there was a Estonian nationalist movement and also some duchies

According to Wiki Livonian Order was an "autonomous Livonian branch of the Teutonic Order". From 1236. onward they were part of the Teutonic Knights.

From 1435–1561 they also seem to be part of "Livonian Confederation" which is some sort of division of power based on religion or something, it doesnt appear that they were an independent state, although i think they are in vanilla EU3.

In any case it appears that they are not independent in 1399. and since they should be of Crusader culture, there is no way of having appear them in game by normal rebel mechanic, i would have write a bunch of events and stuff, and thats lots of work.

Edit: i just realized i forgot to edit the water thingy, so the new coast line in Russia might look a bit odd if you play with advanced water. It will be fixed in the next version.
    Last edited by DanubianCossak; 11-04-2012 at 12:05.

Blog Entries
    More feedback. The form lotharingia decision is useless, you get cores in the provinces you actually need to form Lotharingia. Lotharingia should be a region expanding from east frisia to more or less Provence, not just 6 provinces in the middle of nowhere. The actual lotahringia was like this :
    249px-Carolingian_empire_855.svg.png

Dont you get like 5-6 cores on top of bare requirements?

Blog Entries
    Dont you get like 5-6 cores on top of bare requirements?
    Yup, revised, cores in 6 provinces in germany-france. Too few IMO

Hmm looks like i need to fix Tatar Yoke again, for some reason i have it as England lol

It should be fixed, download this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1pgydb1zky6nwgg

And drop it in mod folder/common/

Danubian, In 6.0, Dont know if it was changed, I cant seem to get a peace offer for Claiming a throne(Forming a PU).
    Is this on purpose? Since it makes claiming a throne and waging war for it...impossible.

Could you describe what you did exactly step by step?

If you used a proper CB to declare war, the option should be there.

If you fabricated claim, and they got a new heir or more legitimacy, then forming PU option can iirc become grayed out.

Huh...Very weird....I can do it now after restarting my game....Well, thanks anyway.

I did use the CB.....

Also, Question about over extension..Is there a hidden requirement expect more then 2 cities?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 200 FirstFirst ... 10 35 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 85 110 135 160 ... LastLast