+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 200 FirstFirst ... 8 33 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 83 108 133 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 3990

Thread: (MOD) More Provinces Mod

  1. #1141
    Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade to Москва
    Posts
    9,349
    Great, do you have MSN by any chance?

    As for religions, im not yet ready to make that step, still need to figure out too many things. When i do, i will add whole bunch of religions, dont worry about it.
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

  2. #1142
    Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade to Москва
    Posts
    9,349
    -Added 3 new revolters for Persian region.
    -Reduced Kurdistan a bit, 2 provinces to Azerbaijan, 1 to Persia.
    -Removed all PER (Persia) cores from map, placed 3 new revolters + additional cores for already existing one (Luristan).
    -Set Persian tag to never appear unless cores exist, which requires Form Persian Nation decision (so no nationalist rebels spawning PER before).
    -Added Turkmenistan and Uzbekhistan regions.
    -Removed Kwharezmi culture, Khwarezmia (country) no longer has cores in 1399, its culture is set to Turkmen, much like Persia above, it will be a formable nation for Turkmen countries.
    -Khiva (Khanate) and Shybanids (sp?) set as revolter states for Turkmen culture (Khiva based in Khiva, obviously, Shybanids set in Bukhara to represent Bukhara sultnate or something from around 1500s). Both countries will be tribal, if they manage to form Khwarezmia they will advance government to despotic monarchy (as a bonus).
    -Added some rivers in the region.
    etc
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

  3. #1143
    If Shyabanids are based around BuKhara, why not not just call it Bukhara and eliminate the dynasty name for the country? Also, that Khvarezmia thing, i never got it. That's a pretty old notion that referrers to the dynasty that ruled a huge hunk of land, including Persia. But Khwarezmia proper is not that huge a region at all. If you are going to make the union tag for this region i'd personally suggest Turkestan. Because this is pretty much the name the whole region had for centuries, no matter what set of countries was there.

  4. #1144
    Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade to Москва
    Posts
    9,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihtantuel View Post
    If Shyabanids are based around BuKhara, why not not just call it Bukhara and eliminate the dynasty name for the country? Also, that Khvarezmia thing, i never got it. That's a pretty old notion that referrers to the dynasty that ruled a huge hunk of land, including Persia. But Khwarezmia proper is not that huge a region at all. If you are going to make the union tag for this region i'd personally suggest Turkestan. Because this is pretty much the name the whole region had for centuries, no matter what set of countries was there.
    Right, well if i had a flag for Bukhara id use that, because im not sure whats the flag Shybawhatever use.

    I got Khwaresmi flag (it was actually similar to the generic one i added, black and yellow stripe) so for the time being thats it.

    If you find me a good flag for Turkestan ill make them as a revolter as well, or unification, but the general idea of Khwarezmia is this: all the countries in the area in 1399. are tribal. They are all remnants of political situation caused by passing Mongols. Before the mongols area was not tribal, it had its own civilization, and Khwarezmia was a big and powerful state. If a certain Turkmeni tribe manages to unite certain areas (hold provinces X,Y and Z) they can claim connection to old Khwarezmia which immediately transforms their government from whatever tribal form into a despotic monarchy. This alone is a great boost, as over time it will allow you to dominate all tribals around you. Oh and a whole bunch of cores doesnt hurt either.
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

  5. #1145
    Why don't use this one for Bukhara?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Bukhara

    As for the flag of Turkestan - just cut this one.
    http://ib.frath.net/w/images/8/8e/Turkestan_flag.PNG

    The emblem of the Generalship of Turkestan in Russian Empire.
    http://armorialblog.files.wordpress....stan.jpg?w=720

    A pan-Turkestan flag made by some dude (not official).
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...Still_AteS.png

    If you are going to include Turkestan it should have cores on a huge territory including all of Central Asia (with Kazakhstan) and the territory that is now called Uiguristan, or East Turkestan (nowadays a huge Chinese province). http://www.unpo.org/images/stories/b...tan%20copy.jpg

  6. #1146
    Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade to Москва
    Posts
    9,349
    Great thx for that.

    Need a break from writing event localization, its starting to kill me, just finished writing about 60 boyar events...
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

  7. #1147
    Captain Bear_Sheba's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    332
    Have you included a "Unite Manchuria" decision for the Jurchens? That would be nice to have.

  8. #1148
    Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade to Москва
    Posts
    9,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear_Sheba View Post
    Have you included a "Unite Manchuria" decision for the Jurchens? That would be nice to have.
    Nope, thats a good idea, will do.
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

  9. #1149
    Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade to Москва
    Posts
    9,349
    Version 6.0 is out!

    Lots and lots of changes. Redid whole Novgorod/Finland area, most of the horribly misplaced lakes fixed and set to their proper locations, will do even more map correction/beautification in the future.

    -Added ~5 new provinces, 1 should be in Bolgaria area, other 4 are lakes around Novgorod (need to figure out if lakes have an impact on performance).

    -Added Form Manchuria decision.

    -Fixed some revolter states in Russian region.

    -Added something like 200 new events, all should have proper localizations and all that.

    Know that i just sat down to debug events and stuff, so there will be some issues and occasional weirdness, it will be fixed as soon as i find these mistakes.

    6.0 is out now, and not AFTER ive tested everything, because every time i sit down to test everything i end up adding another 20-50 events, which sort of messes up testing as i go XD

    So thats it for now, have fun!
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

  10. #1150
    Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade to Москва
    Posts
    9,349
    -Just wrote a bunch of events for Catholics and HRE to simulate various relations. For example if Emperor is Catholic, have over 150 gold and any Theocracy (Catholic, narrowminded >1 and relation to PAP 50+) is elector, the Emperor can receive a request to send some money to the pope. If the Emperor accepts elector Theocracy gets a bit of prestige, some papal influence and small relation boost with the Emp - Pope gets the cash, BUT if the Emperor refuses, Theocracy gets reversed bonuses, and the Emperor gets similar stuff (+ other events that can trigger in that case).

    Bottom line is, relations between Pope and various powerful Catholics will fluctuate more. On top of that Papal State will generate massive amount of wealth through these events (not a single gold coin is given unless the country donating money have it) which will then be used to stimulate different Catholic interests, such as defense of Europe against various Muslims (successful Turks vs Austria, HRE or Italy, or Muslims anywhere in Europe), colonization (if colonizer is Catholic) and all sorts of wars and expeditions (for example Monastic Orders like Teutons or the Knights will receive bonus cash from the Pope to maintain their armies etc).

    If it works out, it should add a whole new layer to the game.

    -Wrote ~20 new adviser events, and i only covered first 3 types, so that will be over 100 adviser events once its done (and there are some interesting unique things to get now ).
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

  11. #1151
    Captain Bear_Sheba's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    -Just wrote a bunch of events for Catholics and HRE to simulate various relations. For example if Emperor is Catholic, have over 150 gold and any Theocracy (Catholic, narrowminded >1 and relation to PAP 50+) is elector, the Emperor can receive a request to send some money to the pope. If the Emperor accepts elector Theocracy gets a bit of prestige, some papal influence and small relation boost with the Emp - Pope gets the cash, BUT if the Emperor refuses, Theocracy gets reversed bonuses, and the Emperor gets similar stuff (+ other events that can trigger in that case).

    Bottom line is, relations between Pope and various powerful Catholics will fluctuate more. On top of that Papal State will generate massive amount of wealth through these events (not a single gold coin is given unless the country donating money have it) which will then be used to stimulate different Catholic interests, such as defense of Europe against various Muslims (successful Turks vs Austria, HRE or Italy, or Muslims anywhere in Europe), colonization (if colonizer is Catholic) and all sorts of wars and expeditions (for example Monastic Orders like Teutons or the Knights will receive bonus cash from the Pope to maintain their armies etc).

    If it works out, it should add a whole new layer to the game.

    -Wrote ~20 new adviser events, and i only covered first 3 types, so that will be over 100 adviser events once its done (and there are some interesting unique things to get now ).
    Any chance you could post this so I can play an awesome game as the Papacy in 6.0?

  12. #1152
    Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade to Москва
    Posts
    9,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear_Sheba View Post
    Any chance you could post this so I can play an awesome game as the Papacy in 6.0?
    Its not done or tested yet, and i still have to finish many events/localizations

    Btw you never answered (i think), if you had MSN? I could use some help with locs.
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

  13. #1153
    Captain Bear_Sheba's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    Its not done or tested yet, and i still have to finish many events/localizations

    Btw you never answered (i think), if you had MSN? I could use some help with locs.
    I don't have MSN, I have a hotmail so I could download it. Send me a PM with your address.

  14. #1154
    Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade to Москва
    Posts
    9,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear_Sheba View Post
    I don't have MSN, I have a hotmail so I could download it. Send me a PM with your address.
    Done.
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

  15. #1155
    Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade to Москва
    Posts
    9,349
    -Added about 4 new provinces in Hungary/Balkan (mostly Hungary though). Planning on creating Slovenian culture as soon as i figure out what to do with it (they need a revolter and all that).

    -Added 4 new provinces in Italy (still working on it).

    -Started splitting Italy into smaller regions. Fixed lots of borders and misplaced cities (like Lucca, Pisa, Ancona, Ravenna etc).

    -Added form Etruria decision that transfroms any of the Tuscan countries into Etruria (where Tuscany is a region not the actual culture, they are all still Lombard to meet the requirement you must have capital within the region etc).

    -Added country of Lombardy. Basically its an alternative unification path for Milan (and other Lombard countries, but Milan is in the best position). Already plan to add some stuff for it, for example a conflict with the Empire and Pope if formed etc.

    -Right now skimming over Naples/Sicily trying to improve/fix things where its needed, i may add a province or 2 if i can squeeze them in
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

  16. #1156
    Publicly Certified 17blue17's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,877
    Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    - Planning on creating Slovenian culture as soon as i figure out what to do with it (they need a revolter and all that).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counts_of_Celje

  17. #1157
    Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade to Москва
    Posts
    9,349
    Only problem is that the country of Celje already exists only using English version Cilli and is of Austrian culture. Ill need to read some more though.
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

  18. #1158
    Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade to Москва
    Posts
    9,349
    *SHOWOFF mod ON*



    *SHOWOFF mod OFF*
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

  19. #1159
    Corporal Almqvisten's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Mount & Blade: Warband

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    On earth
    Posts
    39
    Just love the new look of novgorod. This mod is perfect and still It gets better.

    Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Almqvisten; 09-04-2012 at 15:47.

  20. #1160
    Ooo Nice!

    I'm also really excited for those new Italy provinces.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 200 FirstFirst ... 8 33 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 83 108 133 158 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts