+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 200 FirstFirst ... 9 34 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 84 109 134 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 3987

Thread: (MOD) More Provinces Mod

Командир Батаљона DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by renegade765 View Post
    Ooo Nice!

I'm also really excited for those new Italy provinces.
    Oh in that case ill post you a screen shot of Italy, actually a small bonus i formed Two Sicilies as Naples:

Im thinking of adding Perugia (noble_republic) and Umbria (unification state for Umbrian people minus Papacy ofc).
    Last edited by DanubianCossak; 09-04-2012 at 14:47.
    Clinically diagnosed russophile and scourge of self righteous westerners.

"Do not ask what Russia can do for you, but what you can do for Russia"

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

the tatar yoke modifier is present on not just russian area countries.
    There once was a man from Nantucket, His .....

Quote Originally Posted by extox View Post
    the tatar yoke modifier is present on not just russian area countries.
    Yeah a few others on top of Russia.

Lithuania should be a Grand Duchy from the very beginning, not a kingdom. You can make a decision that will turn it into a kingdom once it has enough prestige (that's sort of to follow the historical turn of events). Also, seeing how you've added tons of provinces everywhere maybe you should increase the number of those needed to declare the Empire. France, England, Castille and even Lithuania, provided it doesn't fall apart, do that way too easily not even starting colonising.

By the way, what's with that Aegyptus decision i asked you about?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Are you going to reshape prussian (and baltics) shores? They're not even close to reality
    CAMPEONES LIGA ESPAÑOLA 2014
    Mi blog... de todo un poco

Quote Originally Posted by Nihtantuel View Post
    Lithuania should be a Grand Duchy from the very beginning, not a kingdom. You can make a decision that will turn it into a kingdom once it has enough prestige (that's sort of to follow the historical turn of events). Also, seeing how you've added tons of provinces everywhere maybe you should increase the number of those needed to declare the Empire. France, England, Castille and even Lithuania, provided it doesn't fall apart, do that way too easily not even starting colonising.

By the way, what's with that Aegyptus decision i asked you about?
    There is no government called Grand Duchy, so Lithuania is a kingdom, like Austria, Milan and others.

Its impossible to become an empire without 30-40 or 50 provinces (30 with DIP 9 40 with DIP 8 and 50 anyhow) or without QFTNW and a number of colonies (varying).

Sorry ive been real lazy doing other stuff, when you show up on MSN ill make those files.

Quote Originally Posted by pirro View Post
    Are you going to reshape prussian (and baltics) shores? They're not even close to reality
    I was not aware that there was anything wrong with Baltic shoreline...

Edit: Looks like you're right, ill fix that asap.

Edit2: heres what i got:

I might drop the water breakers (or whatever you call those in English) cuz they look weird.
    Last edited by DanubianCossak; 09-04-2012 at 19:01.

Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossEuropa Universalis: Rome

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    There is no government called Grand Duchy, so Lithuania is a kingdom, like Austria, Milan and others.

Its impossible to become an empire without 30-40 or 50 provinces (30 with DIP 9 40 with DIP 8 and 50 anyhow) or without QFTNW and a number of colonies (varying).

Sorry ive been real lazy doing other stuff, when you show up on MSN ill make those files.

I was not aware that there was anything wrong with Baltic shoreline...

Edit: Looks like you're right, ill fix that asap.

Edit2: heres what i got:

I might drop the water breakers (or whatever you call those in English) cuz they look weird.
    The balti shoreline has been wrong since EU III 1.0 But if you redraw the shore, you should redraw too the prussian-lithuanian border

Well, you have Grand Principality. That's the same God damn thing, now ain't it? Both Muscovy and Lithuania were Grand Duchies, or Grand Principalities, as you put it. Kingdom suggests something more big and respectable, by the way. On the Eastern Slavic lands there were only few kings, as this title had to be approved by the HRE Emperor and the Pope, thus was immensely hard to acquire and largely depended on the ruler itself. In fact there were only two: Daniel I of Galicia and Mindaugas. Both were granted their titles by the Pope. Only them two dudes, their successors were dukes, not kings. Thus you can see how this title was hard to acquire. Vitautas was about to become the King of Lithuania and with that turn Lithuania into a kingdom but the Polacks started bitching and it all went to hell. But in game every shithole can become a kingdom without much problem and it won't be any different from principality or grand principality.

I dont think you understand some things.

There is NO government called "Grand Principality", its just a despotic_monarchy. It only appears in game as such because Russian culture has a special localization entry, so every independent despotic monarchy is called Grand Principality, which is correct.

Lithuania is a feudal_monarchy, i have no way to simulate duchy turning into a kingdom, EU3 is just not designed for that sort of thing. You can simulate it, but its not worth the effort as it produces lots of weirdness that i cant control.

The balti shoreline has been wrong since EU III 1.0 But if you redraw the shore, you should redraw too the prussian-lithuanian border
    I redrew the shore (only removed the land bits going out in the sea they just looked ugly). When you say i should redraw the Prussian-Lithuanian border, can you be a bit more specific, like give me a map or something.

Oh, is that so? I really thought that it were all different types. That's my bad. But now i see how that works.

Blog Entries
    I dont think you understand some things.

There is NO government called "Grand Principality", its just a despotic_monarchy. It only appears in game as such because Russian culture has a special localization entry, so every independent despotic monarchy is called Grand Principality, which is correct.

Lithuania is a feudal_monarchy, i have no way to simulate duchy turning into a kingdom, EU3 is just not designed for that sort of thing. You can simulate it, but its not worth the effort as it produces lots of weirdness that i cant control.

I redrew the shore (only removed the land bits going out in the sea they just looked ugly). When you say i should redraw the Prussian-Lithuanian border, can you be a bit more specific, like give me a map or something.
    Any map from Prussia from the XVI century to the XIX century is enough.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

i guess i need to clarify, portugal and burgundy both had the effect. Im sure there are more but that was who ive played. Obviously they shouldnt have the effect.
    There once was a man from Nantucket, His .....

Any map from Prussia from the XVI century to the XIX century is enough.
    These borders i have right now should be fairly accurate for 1399, 16th century on is not really what MPM is about, and its impossible to have everything covered both in 1399. and later centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by extox View Post
    i guess i need to clarify, portugal and burgundy both had the effect. Im sure there are more but that was who ive played. Obviously they shouldnt have the effect.
    Ok that certainly isnt supposed to happen, ill check it out.

Blog Entries
    These borders i have right now should be fairly accurate for 1399, 16th century on is not really what MPM is about, and its impossible to have everything covered both in 1399. and later centuries.
    Point is, the prussian border there were the same during the teutonic order's reign than during Prussian's reign
    300px-Teutonic_Order_1410.png
    The problem is the whole coast, because it is wrongly placed in the map. And also the borders, of course

The coastline is screwed up, true that, but the Teutonic-Lithuanian border was adjusted by me using many maps and put in game by Danubian, who done it to the best of his abilities. What there is now in game and what is on the map you showed is practically the same, because that was one of the maps i used. Readjusting those 2 square km of territory to make it completely similar to the map doesn't seem worth the effort, because as you yourself said the coastline is screwed anyway and it will be impossible to do it in total complete details.

Well i just changed everything again... Will post a screenie soon, busy with WoT right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihtantuel View Post
    The coastline is screwed up, true that, but the Teutonic-Lithuanian border was adjusted by me using many maps and put in game by Danubian, who done it to the best of his abilities. What there is now in game and what is on the map you showed is practically the same, because that was one of the maps i used. Readjusting those 2 square km of territory to make it completely similar to the map doesn't seem worth the effort, because as you yourself said the coastline is screwed anyway and it will be impossible to do it in total complete details.
    Well, I just want the coastline to be corrected, and then, the border. That's all

Heres the Europe right now (i just spotted Krakow which needs to be fixed):

And where is the Osel island? Sank like the Atlantis? XD

Blog Entries
    it is me or the Baltics are almost the same? I mean, the region is still very weird-looking and not realistic. Not just because ösel has disapeared

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 200 FirstFirst ... 9 34 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 84 109 134 159 ... LastLast