[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The TS server seems to be down again?

seriosuly? why?

btw who will be on in about 30 mins?

I can, but I will be on and off though as I'm both doing the laundry and cooking :D

seriosuly? why?

btw who will be on in about 30 mins?

I will be eating soon. But can play right after that.

Weren't we supposed to arrange new schedules according to everyone's current situation?

The TS is up for me? :S

sorry guys something came up (a girl came over) so I wont be able to play :p atleast not M&B :D

Educate her from the start... friday is NOP training :D

Just arrived from work... coming online.

Educate her from the start... friday is NOP training :D

Just arrived from work... coming online.

-So what do you want to do? Watch a movie, take a walk?

-Nah, I thought we could just hang, play some warband and so? That's OK with you, I presume?

-So what do you want to do? Watch a movie, take a walk?

-Nah, I thought we could just hang, play some warband and so? That's OK with you, I presume?

Okay, it's true it failed with my wife... and she gets itchy because i talk in the mic... but it's worth trying... no ? yeah, you're probably right :laugh:

Was fun training, although a bit frustrating at times. :p

ok in retrospect I should have ditched her, a disappointing night. ohh well ill be around sunday :)

Really? Hanging out with a girl, with our without the happy end, must be more fun then playing warband, right? Atleast that's my point of view on it :p

Really? Hanging out with a girl, with our without the happy end, must be more fun then playing warband, right? Atleast that's my point of view on it :p

Depends on the girl, i guess :p

Depends on the girl, i guess :p

Yeah probably, but I presumed that hdk did atleast knew the girl and her pros and cons :p

Anyone playing tonight?

Coming... jst arrived from work.

some great news.

Mount & Blade 2 has been announced on Taleworld Forums! :)

Sounds great, but where did you see that (only found a turkish announcement)

Deacon from wolfband mentioned it. than in one thread they had a link to a video posted on steam by a member of TaleWorlds talking about M&B2. and that he's working on it.

So no real info then :(