[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ahh now I remember I wanted to ask you how to do that. damn my bad memory :(

Lol, doesn't got time to explain right now but if you remind me tonight I'll let you know

ok so ill ill (cold probably) enormous headache. but after a few citrosans im feeling less groggy :)
who's coming later online? :)

anyway I had more time to warm-up today :p

result:
mb423.jpg

I'm ready to fight :p (well, i still have to dine but...)

Regarding the server, i haven't found a way to reduce the size of the Tournament Field map yet (and it's still called Random Medium Map or something), but at least i've restored all the Admin Tools thingies that were temporarely lost (including the "Talk as Admin" option).

I wont be playing today. Maybe later in the evening, otherwise I probably could play tomorrow.

Anyone coming today? I need something else to do than reading shitty answers for seminar questions.

It's my mums birthday today, so we're taking her out for dinner. But I might drop by later

I'll be late. Don't expect me before 20:00, but i'm coming. :ninja:

19h40... and still at work. I'm afraid i won't make it tonight, guys :(

I managed to get online after 22h00 for a couple of hours. Played on 22nd Siege and Wolpack TDM... and was faithful habit of being accidently team-bleeded and team-killed several times per round... :p

Runnin to work... might come online after that.

Anyone going to attend the training today other than me and Henkalv?

Short but fun training. Me and Sami together on one team equals sniper archery :D

Sorry.... 21h39 and i'm still at the lab... so, no, won't make it to training today :(