[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry if I may seem absent at times, my friend just got the game and is trying to learn MP.
(mind you, he's pretty good at it.)
His MP name is Skippy, so if you see anyone like that, remember, try to take it easy unless he's acting insane ;)

Sorry if I may seem absent at times, my friend just got the game and is trying to learn MP.
(mind you, he's pretty good at it.)
His MP name is Skippy, so if you see anyone like that, remember, try to take it easy unless he's acting insane ;)

I'll remember. Do encourage him to use TS and a mic, if he intends to join the clan or frequent our training. It is much easier to organize training with it, and you need to be able to listen on TS in official matches. I'll look forward to fighting him.

As for Taklagarn, well done, you have all it takes to compete with the best, when you know all the ins and outs of the game. Keep training, even if we are not around, it'll be great once we can fit a robust team for official clan matches in the future. Your fighting style reminds a lot about Henkalv (one of our better players).

I'd describe you as the type of player who is excellent at defending spots and keeping enemies occupied, it takes a lot of hits to bring you down in mellee, but do be careful about those ranged basta*ds, learn to always keep yourself informed about what is happening around you every moment, and you'll become a damn frustrating nut to crack for any player, I think you already are for most players.

Hmm who are these two strangers in the TS? One of them is an admin with the nickname Scorp. He is located in Denmark. Is that Cived? Has the TS just been hijacked? Or is it just a friend of one of you?

No, as far as I know:
I live in Switzerland and am Dutch
So is my friend (at least the Switzerland part), and he'd use Skippy anyways (in addition to me not having told him)

Hmm who are these two strangers in the TS? One of them is an admin with the nickname Scorp. He is located in Denmark. Is that Cived? Has the TS just been hijacked? Or is it just a friend of one of you?

apparently wetew did :)

as long as they stay in a small group, it shouldn't be a problem. but if they want to use it for a long time they should contribute :)

edit: ok it seems sami suggested it might have been wetew.

IMO they(Scorp+co) are talking bs :p

Last edited:
apparently wetew did :)

as long as they stay in a small group, it shouldn't be a problem. but if they want to use it for a long time they should contribute :)

edit: ok it seems sami suggested it might have been wetew.

IMO they(Scorp+co) are talking bs :p

I haven't given them any permission :S

Can't you train after the normal time? Or on another day. At least I can.

At the very least, i won't be able (as before) to train on wednesday or thrusday. But i'll be there tommorrow (tuesday).

Can't you train after the normal time? Or on another day. At least I can.

I have football practice from 21 till 22:30 so ill be back at 23:00 and after that ill probably be dead tired :p

I can train on monday and wendsday :)

--------
could everyone please post when they can train again? and at what times? :) including weekend

so we might be able to assaign a new date. or not :p

My schedule is very complicated, so I will wait til I know what times everyone else can do.