[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All days work for me although Mondays and Saturdays are not always guaranteed. So looks like Sundays are best with Saturdays for occasional extra sessions?

We have had this discussion before over the years (of a possible merger with another clan) - would there be any opposition to or interest in the prospect of collectively joining another clan as a subunit retaining some shape of identity, in that we would function as an attachment in events and possible retain the identity of the platypus as unifying symbol? I have had some contact with a couple of Wolfpack members who seemed intrigued by the idea, although I do not yet know what their leaders would think of it.

We have had this discussion before over the years (of a possible merger with another clan) - would there be any opposition to or interest in the prospect of collectively joining another clan as a subunit retaining some shape of identity, in that we would function as an attachment in events and possible retain the identity of the platypus as unifying symbol? I have had some contact with a couple of Wolfpack members who seemed intrigued by the idea, although I do not yet know what their leaders would think of it.

I would not oppose, in fact I think this may be just the thing we could use to get going again! :)

I have been in contact with a native clan called Immortal Brotherhood (ImB) recently. They seem to be open to the idea of taking NOP in as a knightly order as part of their clan. Just so you know, as this may happen in the near future and should help revitalize our activity and help train the skills of all of us. It will require fairly regular activity from those of us who take part however (but you can be excused if you inform them properly that you can't). I have already had a lengthy chat with their leader and he appears to be a good guy and he is also an extremely skilled player. Their clan organisation seems well in tune with ours as well. I hope to see us all there when it happens. Please be aware this is not a dissolvement of the Order, rather like a merger with another clan that allows us to retain our own organisation and identity as a Paradoxian group. The Platypus stays with us.

nick: YODATRINKTSODA
ingame:YODATRINKTSODA
archer/crossbow: 6/10
infantry: 7/10
cavalary: 8/10

I love cav and ranged classes. I am an ok-good player. But i am not the best in faking attacks

Welcome YODATRINKTSODA

Those of us still active are currently joining the Immortal Brotherhood (ImB) clan. NOP is no longer an independent clan, although we still exist, but an identity within ImB. We will formalize our new identity (reorganize ourselves) within ImB once we've got enough active people aboard to do so.

You can contact me on Steam - sami_ottman - and I can direct you to their Steam group and put you in contact with their leaders once I have time. Hope to see you there.

Since the M&B subforums are soon to be dismantled here on the Paradox Forums we will most likely not be able to communicate here much longer, so I guess we will have to rely on Steam from now as our main means of communicating.

Last edited:
dismantled ?

The old organisation of the NOP is pretty much so, since there are way too few active people to uphold it or have any use of it anymore. We will build some kind of new organisation once there are enough of us again. Old members are still welcome to become active again, but we are playing with ImB nowadays. We still use the platypus and have our steam group beside the ImB one, but the hierarchy is loose.

We need more active members and a more organised, active hierarchy to actually be a fully fledged clan. Until then, we will join and train with ImB.