[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We are expecting two new recruits soon enough. We need you HDK. And we need to start having training sessions again so everyone can get to know each other properly.

Application

Ingame: Krantz_of_Finnveden / NOP_Squire_Krantz
Infantry: 5/10
Archer: 6/10
Cavalry: 4/10
How did you find us: Met Samilou ingame and started talking, though at first he mistook me for my brother.
Since my previous clan Einherjar has disbanded Samilou peeked my interest about your clan and thus ended up with me deciding to apply.

And yes I have TS.

If you have any questions about me don't hesitate to interrogate me further. ;)

We have a current lack of activity among our older members and due to that I think we should consider you both Squires of the Order. I also nominate Krantz and Cheesemaster for promotion to Knight as they have partaken in MP combat in my presence. I hope to see people around soon so we can get organized again, have fun together and hone our skills. Some spontaneous gaming should still be doable til then.

Got any preferred days or dates you'd like to play?

Last edited:
hello guys and welcome to all :)

sorry for the lack of response but I was away on a buisness trip to belgium for a week and I levae tomorrow at 9 am for a week for another trip (to Turkey this time). after that I'll be a few days away in belgium and at a client back home but than thins will
get back to normal schedule and Ill have some evenings after 8 or sundays free :)

looking forward to playing. haven't done it in weeks :D

Are you guys still playing Warband only? I'm a "With Fire & Sword" player nowaday and it would be fun to play with you guys again.

We have an overwhelming preference of Warband. But I'd happily play some WFAS once in a while just to see you around again - while I personally dislike WFAS due to the inferior quality compared to Napoleonic Wars and my disdain for the firearms of WFAS. I'd hope for you to come back in native of course though.

We have an overwhelming preference of Warband. But I'd happily play some WFAS once in a while just to see you around again - while I personally dislike WFAS due to the inferior quality compared to Napoleonic Wars and my disdain for the firearms of WFAS. I'd hope for you to come back in native of course though.

Ahh I see. Never played Napoleonic Wars so I can't compare to that. Might try some Warband again, though I'm probably rusty. I think my melee skills have dropped and probably archer skill as well since I never play as archer on WFAS. I'll keep an eye out here to see if you guys are playing.

Ahh I see. Never played Napoleonic Wars so I can't compare to that. Might try some Warband again, though I'm probably rusty. I think my melee skills have dropped and probably archer skill as well since I never play as archer on WFAS. I'll keep an eye out here to see if you guys are playing.

You should join the steam group. Will make it easier to coordinate for sure. You should really try Napoleonic Wars though, it is much more active and serious than WFAS - more well-designed, much less overpowered guns, allows you to place various barricades and has a semi-destructible environment (walls, buildings and such can be blown up to pieces in various stages) and has some impressive features, such as sailable ships of various sizes or artillery. Nothing beats native though.

I can confirm Napoleonic Wars is awesome, I think that it requires more teamwork than Warband but Im ok with playing either whenever the NOP team wants. Thanks for the promotion! Knight sounds much more menacing than squire! We could all get together this weekend some time?

im back aswell :)

sunday sounds good to me. do we need an teamspeak channel?

We have cs.servegame.com:2500 for TS. Let us play on sunday then. I can also play as I write this. I personally prefer warband but if the majority wants to play NW that is fine. I can play either. Hope to see you all.

Last edited:
We should play again today.

Hi guys, been long time since anyone made a post here! :)

By chance I and Caranthir ended up meeting Sami in-game and had a fun gaming session :)
We talked about maybe reintroducing some trainings again?

Everyone please inform us of interest about this matter and what times works for you.

--------------------------------------------
Krantz

Works all days after 20:30 Gmt+1

On a side note: will be gone for 3 weeks for vacation starting on the 16th of December.
----------------------------------------------------
Caranthir

Weekends only. Preferably Fridays? (Caranthir please make a statement about what works best for you.)