[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Happy Birthday Henkalv
(sorry I'm so late with saying it)
actually, I stumbled across a minor problem lately, the problem being the absence of the NOP server.
Why?

thanks, no worries about being late though.

Personally I have had my fair share of stuff (read massive amount of sudden homework) happening recently, which kinda upsets my timetable

Just so you know, i'm on TS, in case people are up for some Warband at some point today....

I am on TS now. Anyone know who Aderg is? He seems to be located in Russia.

Me and Gigau will play around 14:00 CET, probably on our own server (why not try to get some attention to it :D)

Anyone up for some Warband? I'll be available tonight except when I'm going to the supermarket (yeah as you might already have guessed so do I like to do my grossery shopping at the evening) :D

Anyone up for some Warband? I'll be available tonight except when I'm going to the supermarket (yeah as you might already have guessed so do I like to do my grossery shopping at the evening) :D

I wasnt home yesterday :(

im on TS now so if someone is up for a round or 2 come and join me :)

I just thought I would mention that I had to shut down my New York server not that you used it much because of ping. Gig also has permission to use anything( maps, textures, brfs, etc...) out of my MP madness mod for the clan. Good luck in any of your matches.

Lor

Thanks, Lor, for the notice and for the permission (although, on that aspect, i haven't had much time to work on any map modding as of late).

I am about to prepare and have lunch, but after that, i'll be on TS3 in case someone is up for some Warband.

Hmmm, quite around here... :p
Gigau, I noticed you are from Belgium, aren't you interested in the Nations Cup? There's a Belgium-Netherlands team. (Although, like hkd, if you sign up now you'd have to be put on the reserve list..)

Hmmm, quite around here... :p
Gigau, I noticed you are from Belgium, aren't you interested in the Nations Cup? There's a Belgium-Netherlands team. (Although, like hkd, if you sign up now you'd have to be put on the reserve list..)

I think gig sees himself more as a Frenchie ;) but broom if you need me or anything, just let me know on steam.

btw guys whos online today? :) ill be on ts! around 19:00

Broomstick, i'm a frenchman (and proud to be, as any good frenchman... sorry :p), living in Belgium since 2003. If i'm still eligible, remains the problem of my skills and the fact i've only lived in Wallonia... and as such i don't speak flemish or dutch. Depending on when match take place and if you accept me... i'd be fine being placed in the reserve list (possibly at the bottom of it :eek:o).

I'll see if i can connect tonight... but it won't be before 20h00 for sure + train delays ;)

I think gig sees himself more as a Frenchie ;) but broom if you need me or anything, just let me know on steam.

btw guys whos online today? :) ill be on ts! around 19:00
I can play some tonight! :D Played to much bf3 lately :blush:

Broomstick, i'm a frenchman (and proud to be, as any good frenchman... sorry :p), living in Belgium since 2003. If i'm still eligible, remains the problem of my skills and the fact i've only lived in Wallonia... and as such i don't speak flemish or dutch. Depending on when match take place and if you accept me... i'd be fine being placed in the reserve list (possibly at the bottom of it :eek:o).

I'll see if i can connect tonight... but it won't be before 20h00 for sure + train delays ;)

Haha, no problem.
Yeah, we only accept people who speak Dutch.. Too bad you live in Wallonia.

@ Hdk: I'll talk to you on steam when we need ya! ;)

good idea sami.

btw earlier today I needed to vent a bit so I went as a cav. I know swabia vs Nords but still :)
I had 25% of all kills :D

mb453.jpg