Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    yeha I wanted to do that too, as i have some family in krakow that could be doable but kharkiv is a bit far
    Yeah of course, it's practically Russia Sweden seems to be playing in Kiev all three matches... Hmm...

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det pε det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    Yeah of course, it's practically Russia Sweden seems to be playing in Kiev all three matches... Hmm...
    Kiev is a nice city good for parties

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    France on the other hand will be a hazzle I think, we don't have much experience meeting them.
    Bah... it depends... There is 50/50 chance : in fottball and rugby, France can play the best or the worst... seldom in the middle. Actually, i wish it were really 50/50, but it's rather 70 bad / 30 good
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

Bah... it depends... There is 50/50 chance : in fottball and rugby, France can play the best or the worst... seldom in the middle. Actually, i wish it were really 50/50, but it's rather 70 bad / 30 good
    *insert comment about France's 2010 qualification here*

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    *insert comment about France's 2010 qualification here*
    France in Footbal World Cups history :

1994 : Failed to qualify

1998 : World Champion

2002 : utter humiliation

2006 : Runner-up

2010 : humiliation big time

2012 : ... semi-finalist or better ?
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

France in Footbal World Cups history :

1994 : Failed to qualify

1998 : World Champion

2002 : utter humiliation

2006 : Runner-up

2010 : humiliation big time

2012 : ... semi-finalist or better ?
    not to mention cheating in the 2010 qualifications

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    not to mention cheating in the 2010 qualifications
    Given my lack of interest of football, i honestly don't know what you are referring to. But if cheat there was... it didn't really help

Oh, and by the way, i'm not sure i can make it on time tonight, 20h00 might be the earliest i can make it.
    •

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Given my lack of interest of football, i honestly don't know what you are referring to. But if cheat there was... it didn't really help

Oh, and by the way, i'm not sure i can make it on time tonight, 20h00 might be the earliest i can make it.
    I think he's referring to final match against Ireland, where Henry took the ball with the hand and scored... Think the referee was Swedish by the way

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det pε det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

I think he's referring to final match against Ireland, where Henry took the ball with the hand and scored... Think the referee was Swedish by the way
    got it in one

"
    "

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Need a thread title change? Football Order of the Platypus?

Worries me that nobody has shown up for the last few sessions, both the EU3 and M&B ones.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

it's a new disease, deadly one, called Skyrim.

"
    "

it's a new disease, deadly one, called Skyrim.
    HEHE indeed.

i'll be home in about an hour than football so no pc for me today. i'll be around most fo the day tomorrow online so if anyone is up for some warband give me a shout

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    So i guess it's useless i keep waiting for you guys to show up for tonight's session ? these last couple of weeks, tuesday is the only day i manage to be there on time
    •

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

So i guess it's useless i keep waiting for you guys to show up for tonight's session ? these last couple of weeks, tuesday is the only day i manage to be there on time
    I was there waiting for everyone, reading my course litterature. The thing nowadays is that you have to either speak to me on Xfire or Steam. or talk in the microphone while in the same channel if I am to know you are there. For some reason I get no voice notifications on TS anymore, even though that is activated.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    I was there waiting for everyone, reading my course litterature. The thing nowadays is that you have to either speak to me on Xfire or Steam. or talk in the microphone while in the same channel if I am to know you are there. For some reason I get no voice notifications on TS anymore, even though that is activated.
    Oh shoot ! had i know, i'd have talked in the mic. As i got no answer, i thought you were too busy with your studies. Not sure when i'll have time again this week...
    •

Me, Gigau and Henkalv waiting for you now.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    If i manage, i'll connect tonight ; my fighting skills, especially in melee, were even worst than before except for a couple of not too bad duels with Henkalv.
    •

I sucked big time yesterday

ill be online again around 19:00 depends on my cooking skills

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    I sucked big time yesterday

ill be online again around 19:00 depends on my cooking skills
    as in "if it works, I'll be there, if it doesn't, well screw that where's the pizzeria?"

"
    "

Don't think there is any possibility for me to play today.

EDIT: Wrong. I am perfectly available. But remember that I do not get any notifications on TS. You have to use either steam or your mic to reach me if I am playing games.
    Last edited by Samilou; 11-12-2011 at 20:34.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast