[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think i screwed up somewhere... i don't understand what happened. I've paid 20$, but it seems to have increased the required funds at same time. hdk, can you see if you can correct this ? :eek:o

Not sure what i did.. when looking at the result :wacko:

Anyone playing today ?

always up for a game :)
Especially with anno 2070 so close, this might be the only chance I get for the remainder of this year :p

interesting bus ride...

I'll be off to watch movie at cinema this evening. I might come back late. But should most likely be home by 23:00, maybe earlier.

Sorry, arrived too late from work on friday to come and play.

Who's playing Warband tonight ?

Sorry, arrived too late from work on friday to come and play.

Who's playing Warband tonight ?

I thought we were playing MEIOU :p

If HDK wont be there it would be difficult to get the game going. So at best it will be Warband if we can't get all 4 of us for today.

damn sorry guys someone left a magnet near the wireless bridge yesterday so my internet failed. :p
I assume I missed nothing? :p

damn sorry guys someone left a magnet near the wireless bridge yesterday so my internet failed. :p
I assume I missed nothing? :p

You missed hours of quiet and emptyness.

Some people pay good money for that.

Was called away from computer last night... so couldn't play.

I hope to finish work not too late tommorrow and be there on time for training.

Tommorrow evening, i won't make it. I have a night out with wife and friends.

You poor bastards hdk! Denmark, Portugal and Germany! Atleast there will be some great football this summer!

:( yeah im more mad about the fact that we're playing ik ukraine :( so lil chance ill go.

Sweden...Ukraine, France and England not too easy :p
Nah, not that easy. Though we have played well against England the last 20 years or so :p Most often a draw between our nations. Ukraine shouldn't be that difficult with some luck. France on the other hand will be a hazzle I think, we don't have much experience meeting them.

Yeah, really unfortunate that we're playing in Ukraine. I was sort of thinking of travelling, but Ukraine isn't the first option then... Perhaps if Sweden plays well I'll take the car down - just so that I can experience the atmosphere (as there are zero chance of getting tickets that late).