[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry I missed training all those times :eek:o
EUIII and stuff :p
Are we playing today?

Sorry I missed training all those times :eek:o
EUIII and stuff :p
Are we playing today?

Not sure i'll have time, but tell me at what time you come online, and i'll try to come (especially i doubt i'll make it tommorrow).

It's a day off here, so i should be there on time... i might even be on a little before :p

I'll be around despite my massive lack of sleep this night (2 and a half hours).

19h30... feeling a bit lonely... :eek:o

Gigau will eventually upload a newer version of his MEIOU mod that we will use in the sunday MP of EU3. How many of you can join? Eventually we should make a thread for it after the initial troubleshooting and discussions over houserules and creation of a thread is hopefully done this Sunday. Gigau and me at least should have no technical issues.

You could register on the MEIOU forums in advance to get access to the new version eventually. It is not up yet though. Ask me or Gigau or whoever else that might know the forum link on TS, Steam or whatever. You might find it yourself through a bit of googling though.

Last edited:
Then come back to TS... it's warm, and there are a couple of friends there :laugh:

weirdest random story ever :D

I went out today with my friends. one of them had a bday. we went to one of the clubs I hate with passion. monotonous music. girls who go for darkskinned guys. you know the place.
all went fine untill one of my friends arrived with great news:
I got your game. Skyrim arrived today.
<me happy/ actually doing a dance>
but......I have it with me as I wont be home alot next few days....and I have to leave in a few
me -> -_-
W T F !!!!
so I walked around with the game on me for the rest of the night. hahahahaha
:D

(and yes at one time I was dancing with a girl...WITh the game on the side of my jeans :D)

so, when are we playing MEIOU? :p

About to i guess :p

freck guys I forgot that our servers payment s up. I already extended our ts for another 3 months.

but I think we should decide what about the server as we haven't been using it that much lately. is it worth it? we're playing mostly on other servers (either tdm, siege or ctf)
but on the other hand gig has made this great map and I still would love to hold the tournament. and its always good to have an own server.

what do you guys think?

edit: also I made a hotmail account and added a contact on jestservers for
donatenop@hotmail.com
pass: platypus

could you check if it works? :)
it should be possible to add funds :)

freck guys I forgot that our servers payment s up. I already extended our ts for another 3 months.

but I think we should decide what about the server as we haven't been using it that much lately. is it worth it? we're playing mostly on other servers (either tdm, siege or ctf)
but on the other hand gig has made this great map and I still would love to hold the tournament. and its always good to have an own server.

what do you guys think?

edit: also I made a hotmail account and added a contact on jestservers for
donatenop@hotmail.com
pass: platypus

could you check if it works? :)
it should be possible to add funds :)

Well go ahead and organize the tournament? Been waiting for quite a while. If it is possible then perhaps we should only rent our server during specific days and hours (training sessions plus a few hours before and after the normal times). If we make the map a CTF when we are not on a training session it would probably be more popular, as there is nearly no competition when it comes to European CTF servers.

Last edited: