[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
up on the mountains in a cabin with my dad right now (yea us norwegians have an odd notion of what constitutes a good vacation) so I do not have my gaming comp with me, thus I can´t play with you guys tonight/ for the next three days. Got internet and dom3 on my laptop though and we get electiricty from our neighbour (for a good bottle of wine each year) so I can come around the forum.

EDIT: plus I got no spellcheck.

good idea sami.

btw earlier today I needed to vent a bit so I went as a cav. I know swabia vs Nords but still :)
I had 25% of all kills :D

mb453.jpg
Maybe it's just me but where are you?

Maybe it's just me but where are you?
He's the Casimir guy... Probably went incognito as some players tend to votekick or voteban hdk everytime he goes on a killing frenzy

He's the Casimir guy... Probably went incognito as some players tend to votekick or voteban hdk everytime he goes on a killing frenzy

yep I need to have a new nick every now and than when playing solo :) especially on tdm :)

and that was a frenzy. been a while since I got those. the adrenaline levels really go high than :D

yep I need to have a new nick every now and than when playing solo :) especially on tdm :)

and that was a frenzy. been a while since I got those. the adrenaline levels really go high than :D

I almost never get those adrenaline rushes, but I had it occasionally. Absolutely awesome as everything your enemy does feels like it's in slow motion. :D

I almost never get those adrenaline rushes, but I had it occasionally. Absolutely awesome as everything your enemy does feels like it's in slow motion. :D

My eyes hurt so much after having M&B frenzies. I think it is quite healthy to avoid that. I wouldn't say it feels like slow-motion, just that the brain works more spontaneously, thus faster, with the result that you can predict moves (even from multiple players) a bit earlier.

Stil waiting for posts in the CK2 thread. Only Henkalv and HDK responded.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...uling-of-the-Platypus&p=13522450#post13522450

I just created a CK2 MP game thread for the clan game that we have talked about for a while. If you are interested, could you post suggestions and personal requests for your ideal timeslots? We need to get things much more organized than usual.

its definitely not healthy :p I always feel empty and really tired after them. but indeed it feels as everything goes slower. and you don;t think about your actions, you just react....really fast :)

once with vikingr mod (months ago) I had the biggest adrenaline rush I had with warband. I killed 9 guys on my own and as the last surviving guy from my team. my heart was beating so hard that I had to take a rest for atleast 15 mins :p ( also I ended the fight with a decap.....for full glory :D)
def not healthy. but ohh so awesome :D

whos online today? :) let me know and ill sit and play (and try to forget my hangover) :p

actually anything that gets your heart working overtime on a regulear basis should be good for you. as it trains up your cardio (I got fit by playing computer games :D (though pc gaming might not be regulear enough to give an effect+other unfortunate side effects))

though if it is not reguleary and one got a bad lifestyle (a glass of wine a day, no training and bad/very rich food) then it is like a recipe for a heart attack.

whos online today? :) let me know and ill sit and play (and try to forget my hangover) :p
I'm online...
Unless I decide to play skyrim :p

My computer is back online, so i should be able to come and play tommorrow evening.

Then it'll all depend on the highly (un)-reliable belgian trains for me to be there on time :p

Sorry, arrived late from work (thanks to the trains... the wagon i was in even nearly caught fire from under o_O). If i manage, i'll connect this evening when i get home.

Sorry, arrived late from work (thanks to the trains... the wagon i was in even nearly caught fire from under o_O). If i manage, i'll connect this evening when i get home.

Could have had a messy ending.

Long time no see. HDK said he will be around for playing tomorrow, and I am very likely to be as well.

Well, it smelled burnt rubber, and when i got out at my station, there was a very small blue smoke coming from around the rear wheels of the wagon... not sure the train left the station after :p

I'll try to make it tonight (yesterday, i arrived home late).

I saw hdk not long ago, but i had computer issues... turned out to be that if you have partitionned your hard drive, and you place the game and TS on two different partitions, it's incompatible for some reason. You might know that, but i sue didn't :p

Not sure i warned you guys... I won't be there on multiplayer until at least wednesday evening (included), being at a training session in Orléans.