[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
indeed :p hahah

btw guys an awesome forum game just started in the OT, me and henkalv ware a bit late but are in. The Kingdom

check it out

I am not really sure where I am though. I initially thought of going to the north, then I got dumped in the forest just south of that, then the sheep lord mistook me for one of his vassals while I thought that I had been mistakenly put in the western northern duchy

I am not really sure where I am though. I initially thought of going to the north, then I got dumped in the forest just south of that, then the sheep lord mistook me for one of his vassals while I thought that I had been mistakenly put in the western northern duchy

yeah the organization is really lacking. and I find it weird that one family holds 3 provinces! but ok.

I made a list of all the fiefs and once they are up you will be able to see whats free :)

best way is just go for it really. mp gameplay is different :) can you faint? :p

either way, just join us when you can ;)
As for mp the most important thing is to always keep moving. Not over the whole map, but never stand still on one spot for more then the second you're shooting.
I think you mean feint.

Lol yeah, those two are completely different :D

And a little tip, James : to speed up the fainting part when facing Hdk, just tell him he's invincible ! :p

By the way, i moght make it on thursday and friday, depending on when i manage to end my day's work.

And a little tip, James : to speed up the fainting part when facing Hdk, just tell him he's invincible ! :p
works with anyone really.

A few minutes ago, Wetew is my witness :p, i had the awsomest melee of my life, against 4 ennemies... dansed with them, and killed them all. Was a bit too joyfull for the following 2 ennemies and got killed. But damn it was sweet :cool:

A few minutes ago, Wetew is my witness :p, i had the awsomest melee of my life, against 4 ennemies... dansed with them, and killed them all. Was a bit too joyfull for the following 2 ennemies and got killed. But damn it was sweet :cool:

hehe thats what makes this game so awesome :) those moments of pure adrenaline :D

hehe thats what makes this game so awesome :) those moments of pure adrenaline :D

The thing is that it looked so easy for him. He just ran around in a 8 and killed one guy after the other. It should be pointed out that he was a crossbowman (really? :eek:) and was up against four infantry, which meant that he probably hit each on of them a couple of times. The whole battle took something like 15-20 second, which in itself is impressive as enemies usually adapts to a guy that just runs around in circles.

Edit: And no 2-handers, just regular guys with one sword and a shield!

yep :p

civand havn't seen you awhile :) how are you? when can you play?
Well... I'm back home tomorrow, so I'll be able to play again by then.

ok guys. who will be around today? :)
im on ts for about an hour or 1,5 and will be able to play a round or 3 :)

also something different, henkalv proposed something in the dwarf fortress thread and it might be a good idea.
How many of you guys know Dominions 3? :) its a great strategic game. Might be fun to join the next paradox MP game :) we are all mostly noobs at it :D

ok guys. who will be around today? :)
im on ts for about an hour or 1,5 and will be able to play a round or 3 :)

also something different, henkalv proposed something in the dwarf fortress thread and it might be a good idea.
How many of you guys know Dominions 3? :) its a great strategic game. Might be fun to join the next paradox MP game :) we are all mostly noobs at it :D

I'll be around!

I probably can´t today had my eighteen birthday party earlier and I feel a bit woosy no problem about computers but i do not think i am in a state to play a game

I probably can´t today had my eighteen birthday party earlier and I feel a bit woosy no problem about computers but i do not think i am in a state to play a game

Happy Birthday!

Edit: Gratulerer med dagen!

Happy birthday, henkalv !

(would've posted earlier, had the forum worked last night :p)

Happy Birthday Henkalv
(sorry I'm so late with saying it)
actually, I stumbled across a minor problem lately, the problem being the absence of the NOP server.
Why?