[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

now and than :) depends sometimes I can sleep 10 hours sometimes 4 or less is enough.
when I was younger I could go on without sleeping once in a while. (but I got paranoid so I try to sleep :p)

whats your excuse? :p you seem to be up all the time aswell :p

now and than :) depends sometimes I can sleep 10 hours sometimes 4 or less is enough.
when I was younger I could go on without sleeping once in a while. (but I got paranoid so I try to sleep :p)

whats your excuse? :p you seem to be up all the time aswell :p

I just don't feel like doing all the routines before being able to sleep, not to mention it tends to take a long time for me to fall asleep (anything from half an hour to 4 hours). So I prefer to go on doing whatever fun stuff I have been doing all day. I do, without fail, unless someone forces me to wake up, sleep for 7 to 10 hours every night (or morning/early afternoon...) however.

hehe thats good. but 0,5 to 4 hours wow. I can fall asleep within seconds. :p its a talent I tell you :D
especially while im traveling. (car/bus/train/airplane...everything (besides a boat..or anything on water)) any position any place :D

when I was a kid my mom made me read out loud before I fell asleep. I fell asleep all the time within a sentence. hell sometimes within a word :D

when I was a kid my mom made me read out loud before I fell asleep. I fell asleep all the time within a sentence. hell sometimes within a word :D

Sounds like pure torture to me.

Everyone I know seems to have your talent, I am always the last to fall asleep and to wake up. It is terrible.

Very nice work Gigau! Looks really good. Maybe you could add a little warm-up area for infantry, just so that it doesn't looks so empty. Love how long the jousting area is by the way. Think thats necessary as you have to get in position with the horse to be able to cougn your enemy.

Make sure the spawn points are in the same area, or two areas close to eachother.

Thanks guys.

I need to finish a few things, like adding banners to the side of the jousting area. I also plan on adding more props like a small village next to the castle, trees, and a few more things. For me :)p) and other range weapons players, i was thinking about adding an archery area.

For the infantry warm-up area, would a square made up of the same railing as the jousting area or something like that ?

looks nice, minor question though: why the silver clan banner and not the gold one on that one banner?

looks nice, minor question though: why the silver clan banner and not the gold one on that one banner?

On which pic ? Mainly chose the golden one, with silver ones as secondary ones on some spots.

the spectator stand:
gold gold SILVER.

Oh... actuallt, it's silver, gold, silver. :p

So it's not monotone. ;)

Yeah a square with the same railing would be good. You actually don't have to have a opening, because you can easily jump over the fence, right?

Oh... actuallt, it's silver, gold, silver. :p

So it's not monotone. ;)

Ah yes, I can clearly see the lack of gold on the left.
I think, however, that we should make sure no one attacks each other outside the designated area.

Well, we can have :

• the jousting area for horseriding tournaments
• an archery training area
• an infantry duel square
• a free zone for infantry melees

On the other hand, we can make sure people fight nice an fair by making it a duel map when tournaments are taking place (In that case, several duel can be possible at same time, right ?).

anything of note in the castle?

anything of note in the castle?

Don't think so. Gigau can of course place some houses and so, but I don't think he need to make the castle accessible for players.

Except possibly if someone wants to invade :)
(i.e wants to fight in the city.)

Right now, the castle is not accessible (drawbridge is up). The village will mainly be outside. But, possibly, later, i can add houses inside too and let the battle happen in and out.

My sincere apologies, i forgot to tell you that i had an evening with friends today. I'm not sure i'll be able to train tommorrow, but i should be there sunday.

Have fun guys