[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll post my schedule when I know what changes we will make for my canoepolo teams training. And I can't make it tonight, training starts at seven unfortunally

Who is joining today?

Hi, my Internet has been down the last couple of days, so I haven't been able to log on to the ts3 or any server :( Not sure when it will be back up, the internet provider company (comhem :() has sent me a new modem/router, but not sure when it will arrive

Sorry, it's been a busy end of week. I hope i'll manage tommorrow :eek:o

Hi, my Internet has been down the last couple of days, so I haven't been able to log on to the ts3 or any server :( Not sure when it will be back up, the internet provider company (comhem :() has sent me a new modem/router, but not sure when it will arrive

Hopefully one without a firewall. It will be a massive boost to your life quality as an online gamer.

Not remembering when the due date is, i donated 20$ on Jestserver.

Out of curiosity, who is on tonight ?

Hopefully one without a firewall. It will be a massive boost to your life quality as an online gamer.

It was the exact same modem/router unfortunally... Though it's a high broadband capacity modem/router, which should be designed to fit online gaming :(

Not remembering when the due date is, i donated 20$ on Jestserver.

Out of curiosity, who is on tonight ?

you did? it worked? :p

edit: Ill should be there :) (have only one tutorial class left at 14:45 till ??) depending on if I have to cook (19:30) or not (19:00) :p
I can only play till 20:00 due to football (and nice weather :p)

you did? it worked? :p

Well, i followed the instructions on the first post... i hope it's the correct ones :wacko:

but that worked....

It was the exact same modem/router unfortunally... Though it's a high broadband capacity modem/router, which should be designed to fit online gaming :(

As long as it has a built-in firewall, it is not.

Isn't anyone playing today?

Hdk, did you create a donator account? Because I've received a message that someone put 20 USD into the old account...

f*** I knew I forgot something. is it lost now? if so ill repay the money gig.

Not sure, I'll ask if they can transfer the money. But you need to create a donator account first I think... so do that first...

I've just got refunded by Jestserver. So, buddy.... i mean, Grand Master, you'll need to give us details so i can participate :p