[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well I seem to have warmed up a bit to the dlc. sound is ok again

had a funny moment I had to share :p
Planking in warband dlc :p

mb4-3.jpg

:rofl:

I could play some M&B now. Just join on the TS

Me and HDK present on TS now.

If anyone wonders who Teamspeakuser who is constantly on the Darkest Hour Channel, it is Davisx3m, he participates in a 3 player Darkest Hour game with me involved, and never turns off his computer or even bothers leaving TS (or changing his name, but I'll try reminding him to change it). So nothing to worry about.

Me and HDK are on TS3 now. Starting to play.

I just bought this game and I would like to join.

hi sure welcome :) You may change your nick into NOP_Squire_Nick
what nick will you use? :) have you ever used TeamSpeak? what are your skills? how good are you at archery, cav and inf? :) on scale of 1-10? (with 10 the highest)
join us on TS :p but it's often easier to announce it here you are on TS or even better with steam. Do you have steam if so add me "the_hdk"

Is there anything you'd like to learn? if so we could do some good old training soon. One-on-One. Two-on-one. (different combo's, 2 swords, sword+axe and sword+spear) With and without shield (2h training, especially manual blocking and chamber blocking). Fainting. (best way to get alot of kills :p) cav (lance, couching and bump-slashing). Those are the things im pretty decent in and can teach :) for throwing weapons we have a master in form of Sami :)
for Archery Gig is more than decent and can teach IMO, esp headshots :p

Maybe telesien will join us too for it :p

sorry for late reply but I was away on a festival :)

hi sure welcome :) You may change your nick into NOP_Squire_Nick
what nick will you use? :) have you ever used TeamSpeak? what are your skills? how good are you at archery, cav and inf? :) on scale of 1-10? (with 10 the highest)
join us on TS :p but it's often easier to announce it here you are on TS or even better with steam. Do you have steam if so add me "the_hdk"

Is there anything you'd like to learn? if so we could do some good old training soon. One-on-One. Two-on-one. (different combo's, 2 swords, sword+axe and sword+spear) With and without shield (2h training, especially manual blocking and chamber blocking). Fainting. (best way to get alot of kills :p) cav (lance, couching and bump-slashing). Those are the things im pretty decent in and can teach :) for throwing weapons we have a master in form of Sami :)
for Archery Gig is more than decent and can teach IMO, esp headshots :p

Maybe telesien will join us too for it :p

sorry for late reply but I was away on a festival :)
Well, I guess my combat skills right now are at 1.:p I have Teamspeak and Steam, although, I need to get a mic.

Welcome to the clan James.

Whenever you are in mood to play, you are recommended to go to our TS channel or/and Steam. You never know when it happens to be that one of your clanmates is around at the same time. You may want to know that your location may cause some issues for you in the form of lag or delay due to a high ping in European servers (0-30 is considered an excellent ping, 50-60 is ok, while 60-100 is poor, and more than 100 is extremely bad, with 150+ being nearly unplayable unless you are used to it) which is what we always play in. It doesn't mean you are completely screwed on higher ping servers, but if you are not used to it (none of us are I think) it will be annoying and sometimes detrimental to your performance, other times an advantage due to the enemy's inability to read your movements.

Me and HDK are playing right now. Join up if you want.

There are people on our server now. Going to play there for a while.

Me and HDK should be available for a session of WB tonight at midnight CET, for those interested. But I'll play a bit now as well.

Me, HDK and Gigau will be playing a session now.

And i've played yesterday and the day before (and some during the week-end). I should be on TS if someone is up for a few rounds starting at around 19h00 or 20h00.

NIce :)