[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm on TeamSpeak about all day, except for dinner time (around 19h00)... so give a shout when you come online ;)

Theater night with wife and friends, i had forgotten. So i won't be there.

Will anyone be there durin the week-end despite Christams ?

Merry Christmas to you all as well! I will be unavailable tomorrow I think, but perhaps there will be some time over on sunday. Will probably play tonight, have to get some revence from last nights battles (where I sometimes did good, but other times just played really poorly).

Merry Christmas to you all, indeed, in case i don't see you online tommorrow.

I'm available on TS if anyone feels for playing today

I'm still online if someone is up to it. Hdk might be coming back around 20h00.

By the way, Wetew, sorry for yesterday evening... i might have been quite loud out of frustration :eek:o

By the way, Wetew, sorry for yesterday evening... i might have been quite loud out of frustration :eek:o
LOL. If you were I didnt notice :D

I'm available on TS today aswell, guess you played when I was away on the evening yesterday?

I'm on TeamSpeak about all day, except for dinner time (around 19h00)... so give a shout when you come online ;)
So this is where you have been spending all of your time! I thought you were busy being a scientist or modding EU3. :p *just teasing*

My dear friend, I am slightly disappointed that you have not invited me along for the ride. I love playing Warband & W/Fire and Sword and I would likely enjoy this too. If you are still doing any modding for this I would be glad to help you. I intend on checking out this clan further soon as well.

So this is where you have been spending all of your time! I thought you were busy being a scientist or modding EU3. :p *just teasing*

My dear friend, I am slightly disappointed that you have not invited me along for the ride. I love playing Warband & W/Fire and Sword and I would likely enjoy this too. If you are still doing any modding for this I would be glad to help you. I intend on checking out this clan further soon as well.

Well, while i wait, i mod :p

As for not inviting you, i'm sorry... had i known you played Warband, i'd have offered you to come over. If you check my sig, you'll see that i advertise our clan.
I had started a map for jousting tournaments... however, i have to start it over again as my map was gargantuesque (spelling ?) in size. :p

1st thing first. Happy new year guys. :)

now skip the rest if you do not care for tween drama. just ignore the rest of my post.

first off I apologize for what im about to write. it's meaningless and waste of everyones time. But I have to get it off my chest somewhere so I why not here?
it comes down to one thing. I do NOT understand women. I really do not. I pretend I do and sometimes I get it right but in this case im in such a big loss.......grrrr
as always its a girl. a girl I do not like even that much atleast not anymore. not for a few weeks. not since she made out with one of my friends. that hurt for a few hours but I moved on. until today.
or better said last night. shes an acquaintance. a friend of girls I know and hang out with. so I hang out with her now and than aswell. ironically since last new years eve.
shes cute. out of my league so to say, but a bit younger. 2 years. so still game. now to be specific my group knew she expressed interest in one of my friends (who look like models...wtf do I hang out with them anyway?) and so did I so I ignored her at first. but she got rejected and I found her cute so I chatted with her without real intentions to proceed (1st mistake). months passes I saw her once in 3-4 weeks mostly at night. we even started chatting on the phone (2nd mistake my confused mind and lack of assertiveness). I figurerd im not going to win/score anyway so why bother. than a few weeks back she made out with one of my friends and I gave up this entirely. (not that big of deal as in the meanwhile I did date one girl fro a while and made out with more than a few in the past year)

but than came new years eve 2012. she was there with my group of friends. I ignored her completely the first 2,5 hours (normally I'd chat with her atleats a few times) not a word. not even a look. (bitterness on my part I guess :p gonna be honest :p) but than all went into confused land. seriously. few hours ago out of nowhere I end up chating with her. ALOT. like for atleast 30 mins straight and in time of 2 hours atleast 50%/ not good. I do not even remember how it all started . I blame alcohol :p and I do not know if i started even. never-mind. we chat about her and my friend I tease her she explains a few times to me it meant nothing. I got confused. wtf does she say that to me??? as if she cared about what I thought. I discard it and move on. later on, one of her friends talks to me (also shes a gf of one of my best friends) and sais literately quote "10 euro if you made out with her"*1 I say dont kid around shes said shes serious. this really frecks up my mind at that moment. I panic. Im confused as freck. so I made my next mistake. I tell about what the mutual friend said to the girl in question. she literally ignores it. -> me more confused.
2 of her friends said she liked me at that moment yet nada. either they do not know her or shes even more confused than me. also sadly cause of this girl I freckled up 2 good opportunities with other girls last night. both of them a sure case.

*1 now I might have misunderstood her as that line was used earlier that night by a girl (to me). (literally a girl came up to me and said I'll give ya 10 euros if you make out with my friend, I'm not that good looking so I was a bit flabergasted. and especially compared with my friends who could be amercrombie and fitch models.)

again I apologize. I had to get this off my chest :p

Boy am i glad i kept that part of my life calm ! :laugh:

1st thing first. Happy new year guys. :)

now skip the rest if you do not care for tween drama. just ignore the rest of my post.

first off I apologize for what im about to write. it's meaningless and waste of everyones time. But I have to get it off my chest somewhere so I why not here?
it comes down to one thing. I do NOT understand women. I really do not. I pretend I do and sometimes I get it right but in this case im in such a big loss.......grrrr
as always its a girl. a girl I do not like even that much atleast not anymore. not for a few weeks. not since she made out with one of my friends. that hurt for a few hours but I moved on. until today.
or better said last night. shes an acquaintance. a friend of girls I know and hang out with. so I hang out with her now and than aswell. ironically since last new years eve.
shes cute. out of my league so to say, but a bit younger. 2 years. so still game. now to be specific my group knew she expressed interest in one of my friends (who look like models...wtf do I hang out with them anyway?) and so did I so I ignored her at first. but she got rejected and I found her cute so I chatted with her without real intentions to proceed (1st mistake). months passes I saw her once in 3-4 weeks mostly at night. we even started chatting on the phone (2nd mistake my confused mind and lack of assertiveness). I figurerd im not going to win/score anyway so why bother. than a few weeks back she made out with one of my friends and I gave up this entirely. (not that big of deal as in the meanwhile I did date one girl fro a while and made out with more than a few in the past year)

but than came new years eve 2012. she was there with my group of friends. I ignored her completely the first 2,5 hours (normally I'd chat with her atleats a few times) not a word. not even a look. (bitterness on my part I guess :p gonna be honest :p) but than all went into confused land. seriously. few hours ago out of nowhere I end up chating with her. ALOT. like for atleast 30 mins straight and in time of 2 hours atleast 50%/ not good. I do not even remember how it all started . I blame alcohol :p and I do not know if i started even. never-mind. we chat about her and my friend I tease her she explains a few times to me it meant nothing. I got confused. wtf does she say that to me??? as if she cared about what I thought. I discard it and move on. later on, one of her friends talks to me (also shes a gf of one of my best friends) and sais literately quote "10 euro if you made out with her"*1 I say dont kid around shes said shes serious. this really frecks up my mind at that moment. I panic. Im confused as freck. so I made my next mistake. I tell about what the mutual friend said to the girl in question. she literally ignores it. -> me more confused.
2 of her friends said she liked me at that moment yet nada. either they do not know her or shes even more confused than me. also sadly cause of this girl I freckled up 2 good opportunities with other girls last night. both of them a sure case.

*1 now I might have misunderstood her as that line was used earlier that night by a girl (to me). (literally a girl came up to me and said I'll give ya 10 euros if you make out with my friend, I'm not that good looking so I was a bit flabergasted. and especially compared with my friends who could be amercrombie and fitch models.)

again I apologize. I had to get this off my chest :p
Sorry to butt in because you don't know me. Again I apologize if my response to your venting is unwelcome. I am interested in the Clan and I am an acquaintance/mod worker of Gigau's which is why I saw and read this.

Sounds to me like these girls at the party were screwing with you and every other guy to try and play a practical joke on others. Since when do people pay people 10 euros for that unless it is to make a joke? Likely some immature girls wanted to get a kick out of embarrassing someone. Why would you want to take money to make out with this girl you obviously want anyways? Also, why do you think maybe she didn't pay much attention to what you said? Could it be that she is smart enough to pick up on you having ignored her for previous 2.5 hours and she was a bit hurt over it? I say you have got to make up your mind to get over her doing whatever in her past with whatever guys she has been with. You've had your fair share of women hot or not and I am sure she isn't a Puritan either. She eats the same food, breathes the same air, and looks at the same stars. She even poops and burps, hate to burst the bubble. She is human like you. I think that you have done yourself some services with her by showing her that you can be a loyal friend that isn't trying to just pick her up and dump her. My advice is to show her that you have maturity and fortitude. If you like her, ask her out somewhere. If she doesn't go spend time with you, then you can move on and know that you treated yourself right at least by taking the chance.

Additionally, never ever drunk dial anyone again. Or better yet always drunk dial me so you can pay international rates until you learn your lesson. I will bite the bullet for your friends on that one. It may go well sometimes, but rarely is it ever awesome for the other person or for your budding relations with a hottie. :p

Last edited:
Sorry to butt in because you don't know me. Again I apologize if my response to your venting is unwelcome. I am interested in the Clan and I am an acquaintance/mod worker of Gigau's which is why I saw and read this.

Sounds to me like these girls at the party were screwing with you and every other guy to try and play a practical joke on others. Since when do people pay people 10 euros for that unless it is to make a joke? Likely some immature girls wanted to get a kick out of embarrassing someone. Why would you want to take money to make out with this girl you obviously want anyways? Also, why do you think maybe she didn't pay much attention to what you said? Could it be that she is smart enough to pick up on you having ignored her for previous 2.5 hours and she was a bit hurt over it? I say you have got to make up your mind to get over her doing whatever in her past with whatever guys she has been with. You've had your fair share of women hot or not and I am sure she isn't a Puritan either. She eats the same food, breathes the same air, and looks at the same stars. She even poops and burps, hate to burst the bubble. She is human like you. I think that you have done yourself some services with her by showing her that you can be a loyal friend that isn't trying to just pick her up and dump her. My advice is to show her that you have maturity and fortitude. If you like her, ask her out somewhere. If she doesn't go spend time with you, then you can move on and know that you treated yourself right at least by taking the chance.

Additionally, never ever drunk dial anyone again. Or better yet always drunk dial me so you can pay international rates until you learn your lesson. I will bite the bullet for your friends on that one. It may go well sometimes, but rarely is it ever awesome for the other person or for your budding relations with a hottie. :p

hehe I knew it was a joke lol. it was just a way for her to introduce me to her friend. (a bad one lol) or just to have a laugh. but you got some points I didnt consider. or not entirely :) so thank you.
by chatting I meant chat as in whatsapp (ping) I rarely call people. especially when drunk. too many embarrassing stories tnx to that :p

btw welcome :) we are always looking for fresh blood. I see that you are based in the US so you might have some problems with time/ping playing with us but you can always try :p
we often assemble on TeamSpeak 3 server (link 1st post) or just post here when someone is up for some rounds. Or using Steam. you can add me there (same nick....the_hdk) if you want.

what are you good at? :) inf? archer? cav? :p

I am good at it all, or was playing single player on some harder difficulty. I have played a little multiplayer, but not much as that was under Linux and there is a mouse bug there. I have never played it under Windows, but I installed Windows7 on a partition so I could mod for Gilles easily without file names being messed up every time I go to test. That means I will be giving this a go under windows to see how I like using the mouse properly!

To be honest I spent months sniping people in the head with a crossbow from crouched behind the tips of hills. I've spent a long time in WF&S getting used to the firearms too. I am not too bad with cavalry. Advanced timing on hand-to-hand is probably my worst suit as under Linux you had to turn sensitivity to max to be able to play it. Otherwise the mouse clipped at 180 degrees of turn. That meant no using the mouse to select a direction and still be looking at your target. :( Hopefully I will get much better at that now that I can play with a normal sensitivity and no clipping on turns.

I want to spend some time honing my skills again before I step into my squire's boots online. It has been quite a bit since I played as I have been focused on EU3 and other projects.

best way is just go for it really. mp gameplay is different :) can you faint? :p

either way, just join us when you can ;)

I think you mean feint.