Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Anyone plans on going on NordInvasion or something this evening ? I hope to be there at around 19:00.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    Anyone plans on going on NordInvasion or something this evening ? I hope to be there at around 19:00.
    Ill join you

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I'm clueless about what that is

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det pε det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    I'm clueless about what that is
    a mod I quit. its 2 mods merged. cRPG and Invasion.

only the bad part about it its whack a mole. AI is mindless and just keeps running at ya. (South Park anyone?)
    and the waiting time between spawns is somewhere between 5 mins and 20. depends how good other players are. If 2 out of 16 are tanks it can take up to 30 mins.

not very fun IMO.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    a mod I quit. its 2 mods merged. cRPG and Invasion.

only the bad part about it its whack a mole. AI is mindless and just keeps running at ya. (South Park anyone?)
    and the waiting time between spawns is somewhere between 5 mins and 20. depends how good other players are. If 2 out of 16 are tanks it can take up to 30 mins.

not very fun IMO.
    30 minute waits are fairly rare as a matter of fact, but 5 to 10 minutes quite normal. The trick is to stay alive for a long time so you don't have to wait for so long. What i love about it is the teamwork and the sense that I am not wasting time, but actually doing progress in some sense, thanks to the RPG and progressive character feature. It's not as unfair to new players as CRPG, and allows you to have hybrid class characters if you want to and have enough experience points. The waiting times are actually often a blessing for most players, as it gives you time to go to the site and finish your business of buying equipment, distributing experience points and checking the auction hall, crafting stuff, talking with your friends if there are any around or just marvel at the fun the high level players must be having. Or just read a book, if it gets excessively long; you will notice when you spawn.

The mod also gives you some incredibly nice legendary/unique weapons to strive for in the higher levels.
    Last edited by Samilou; 31-03-2012 at 17:15.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

guys im on ts. if anyone is up for some warband let me know

95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Was a nice session. I'll have to come back more often
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

hehe indded . ill be around tomorrow for those interested. ill be on ts from around 19:30. maybe later. depends on my cooking skills

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    I'll see if i can arrive earlier than today... but no promises... got quite a lot of work...
    •

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    Has any of you started thinking if they'd get the planned DLC ?
    •

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Has any of you started thinking if they'd get the planned DLC ?
    I probably will. But it's not such a huge deal, although it does add some never seen before features. I don't really enjoy the gameplay with muskets, although line battles and trench warfare has it's charm, so I might play it from time to time.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

HDK, weren't you going to play at 19:00?

I finally got my own connection back. After having been without internet connection since the 7th of April, and stuck with an average connection from the neighbour for the last three days as substitution.

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    Am coming.... waiting for Hdk as usual...
    •

Am coming.... waiting for Hdk as usual...
    hmm I hear that alot

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    hmm I hear that alot

It's also true it's not the first time you forget your own planned training schedule
    •

It's also true it's not the first time you forget your own planned training schedule

Ο blame the patch

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    Which patch ?
    •

I meant 1.05 for ck2

btw guys do NOT install the new warband patch. it frecks up all sounds. really bad. it's unplayable. might aswell play on mute.
    also the DLC is less than shit IMHO.

Vincenzo has already apolologized and promised to fix these bugs. I don't think it will take many days. Remember to reinstall flags and the admin tools after patching. But don't patch with this version.

Some people are apparently reporting that everything will work if you do a fresh reinstall, others report it will work if you put the music option in the launcher on, while turning down the volume to 0 in-game if you don't want the music.
    Last edited by Samilou; 23-04-2012 at 01:17.

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    btw guys do NOT install the new warband patch. it frecks up all sounds. really bad. it's unplayable. might aswell play on mute.
    Good to know, thanks.

also the DLC is less than shit IMHO.
    I don't agree. There are several flaws, i agree... but i wouldn't go so far as to say it's that bad. I had more fun with it that with Fire and Sword, for example.
    •

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast