+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

up on the mountains in a cabin with my dad right now (yea us norwegians have an odd notion of what constitutes a good vacation) so I do not have my gaming comp with me, thus I can΄t play with you guys tonight/ for the next three days. Got internet and dom3 on my laptop though and we get electiricty from our neighbour (for a good bottle of wine each year) so I can come around the forum.

EDIT: plus I got no spellcheck.

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    good idea sami.

btw earlier today I needed to vent a bit so I went as a cav. I know swabia vs Nords but still
    I had 25% of all kills

Maybe it's just me but where are you?

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    Maybe it's just me but where are you?
    He's the Casimir guy... Probably went incognito as some players tend to votekick or voteban hdk everytime he goes on a killing frenzy

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det pε det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    He's the Casimir guy... Probably went incognito as some players tend to votekick or voteban hdk everytime he goes on a killing frenzy
    yep I need to have a new nick every now and than when playing solo especially on tdm

and that was a frenzy. been a while since I got those. the adrenaline levels really go high than

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

yep I need to have a new nick every now and than when playing solo especially on tdm

and that was a frenzy. been a while since I got those. the adrenaline levels really go high than
    I almost never get those adrenaline rushes, but I had it occasionally. Absolutely awesome as everything your enemy does feels like it's in slow motion.

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det pε det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    I almost never get those adrenaline rushes, but I had it occasionally. Absolutely awesome as everything your enemy does feels like it's in slow motion.
    My eyes hurt so much after having M&B frenzies. I think it is quite healthy to avoid that. I wouldn't say it feels like slow-motion, just that the brain works more spontaneously, thus faster, with the result that you can predict moves (even from multiple players) a bit earlier.

Stil waiting for posts in the CK2 thread. Only Henkalv and HDK responded.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...0#post13522450

I just created a CK2 MP game thread for the clan game that we have talked about for a while. If you are interested, could you post suggestions and personal requests for your ideal timeslots? We need to get things much more organized than usual.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

its definitely not healthy I always feel empty and really tired after them. but indeed it feels as everything goes slower. and you don;t think about your actions, you just react....really fast

once with vikingr mod (months ago) I had the biggest adrenaline rush I had with warband. I killed 9 guys on my own and as the last surviving guy from my team. my heart was beating so hard that I had to take a rest for atleast 15 mins ( also I ended the fight with a decap.....for full glory )
    def not healthy. but ohh so awesome

whos online today? let me know and ill sit and play (and try to forget my hangover)

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

actually anything that gets your heart working overtime on a regulear basis should be good for you. as it trains up your cardio (I got fit by playing computer games (though pc gaming might not be regulear enough to give an effect+other unfortunate side effects))

though if it is not reguleary and one got a bad lifestyle (a glass of wine a day, no training and bad/very rich food) then it is like a recipe for a heart attack.

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

whos online today? let me know and ill sit and play (and try to forget my hangover)
    I'm online...
    Unless I decide to play skyrim

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    My computer is back online, so i should be able to come and play tommorrow evening.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    My computer is back online, so i should be able to come and play tommorrow evening.
    woot. Ill be online from 19:00 till 20:00 than im off to play footy

83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Then it'll all depend on the highly (un)-reliable belgian trains for me to be there on time
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

woot. Ill be online from 19:00 till 20:00 than im off to play footy
    The best possible moment to tell you to; break a leg.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    The best possible moment to tell you to; break a leg.
    a day before my birthday? yeah something that can happen to me actually nobody would find it strange

with my luck

edit:
    I know its a saying, I just joke further

whos online today?

join me on ts!

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Sorry, arrived late from work (thanks to the trains... the wagon i was in even nearly caught fire from under o.O). If i manage, i'll connect this evening when i get home.
    •

Sorry, arrived late from work (thanks to the trains... the wagon i was in even nearly caught fire from under o.O). If i manage, i'll connect this evening when i get home.
    on fire? :O wow! how?

Could have had a messy ending.

Long time no see. HDK said he will be around for playing tomorrow, and I am very likely to be as well.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Well, it smelled burnt rubber, and when i got out at my station, there was a very small blue smoke coming from around the rear wheels of the wagon... not sure the train left the station after

I'll try to make it tonight (yesterday, i arrived home late).

I saw hdk not long ago, but i had computer issues... turned out to be that if you have partitionned your hard drive, and you place the game and TS on two different partitions, it's incompatible for some reason. You might know that, but i sue didn't
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Not sure i warned you guys... I won't be there on multiplayer until at least wednesday evening (included), being at a training session in Orlιans.
    •

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast