Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

indeed hahah

btw guys an awesome forum game just started in the OT, me and henkalv ware a bit late but are in. The Kingdom

check it out

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    indeed hahah

btw guys an awesome forum game just started in the OT, me and henkalv ware a bit late but are in. The Kingdom

check it out
    I am not really sure where I am though. I initially thought of going to the north, then I got dumped in the forest just south of that, then the sheep lord mistook me for one of his vassals while I thought that I had been mistakenly put in the western northern duchy

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by henkalv View Post
    I am not really sure where I am though. I initially thought of going to the north, then I got dumped in the forest just south of that, then the sheep lord mistook me for one of his vassals while I thought that I had been mistakenly put in the western northern duchy
    yeah the organization is really lacking. and I find it weird that one family holds 3 provinces! but ok.

I made a list of all the fiefs and once they are up you will be able to see whats free

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

best way is just go for it really. mp gameplay is different can you faint?

either way, just join us when you can
    As for mp the most important thing is to always keep moving. Not over the whole map, but never stand still on one spot for more then the second you're shooting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    I think you mean feint.
    Lol yeah, those two are completely different

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det på det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

well I try to feint but end up fainting instead. now good?

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    96 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    And a little tip, James : to speed up the fainting part when facing Hdk, just tell him he's invincible !

By the way, i moght make it on thursday and friday, depending on when i manage to end my day's work.
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    And a little tip, James : to speed up the fainting part when facing Hdk, just tell him he's invincible !
    works with anyone really.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    works with anyone really.
    yep

civand havn't seen you awhile how are you? when can you play?

96 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Blog Entries
    A few minutes ago, Wetew is my witness , i had the awsomest melee of my life, against 4 ennemies... dansed with them, and killed them all. Was a bit too joyfull for the following 2 ennemies and got killed. But damn it was sweet
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    A few minutes ago, Wetew is my witness , i had the awsomest melee of my life, against 4 ennemies... dansed with them, and killed them all. Was a bit too joyfull for the following 2 ennemies and got killed. But damn it was sweet
    hehe thats what makes this game so awesome those moments of pure adrenaline

DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

hehe thats what makes this game so awesome those moments of pure adrenaline
    The thing is that it looked so easy for him. He just ran around in a 8 and killed one guy after the other. It should be pointed out that he was a crossbowman (really? ) and was up against four infantry, which meant that he probably hit each on of them a couple of times. The whole battle took something like 15-20 second, which in itself is impressive as enemies usually adapts to a guy that just runs around in circles.

Edit: And no 2-handers, just regular guys with one sword and a shield!

Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

yep

civand havn't seen you awhile how are you? when can you play?
    Well... I'm back home tomorrow, so I'll be able to play again by then.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "

ok guys. who will be around today?
    im on ts for about an hour or 1,5 and will be able to play a round or 3

also something different, henkalv proposed something in the dwarf fortress thread and it might be a good idea.
    How many of you guys know Dominions 3? its a great strategic game. Might be fun to join the next paradox MP game we are all mostly noobs at it

ok guys. who will be around today?
    im on ts for about an hour or 1,5 and will be able to play a round or 3

also something different, henkalv proposed something in the dwarf fortress thread and it might be a good idea.
    How many of you guys know Dominions 3? its a great strategic game. Might be fun to join the next paradox MP game we are all mostly noobs at it
    I'll be around!

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II

I probably can´t today had my eighteen birthday party earlier and I feel a bit woosy no problem about computers but i do not think i am in a state to play a game

I probably can´t today had my eighteen birthday party earlier and I feel a bit woosy no problem about computers but i do not think i am in a state to play a game
    Happy Birthday. Didnt know you ware so young

Happy Birthday!

Edit: Gratulerer med dagen!

Happy Birthday. Didnt know you ware so young
    thanks (takker wetew)

age does not really matter most of the time on the internet so i do not tend to make any ruckus about it

96 games registered

Blog Entries
    Happy birthday, henkalv !

(would've posted earlier, had the forum worked last night )

Europa Universalis IV

Happy Birthday Henkalv
    (sorry I'm so late with saying it)
    actually, I stumbled across a minor problem lately, the problem being the absence of the NOP server.
    Why?

"
    "

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast