Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    I'm on TeamSpeak about all day, except for dinner time (around 19h00)... so give a shout when you come online
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Theater night with wife and friends, i had forgotten. So i won't be there.

Will anyone be there durin the week-end despite Christams ?
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    Theater night with wife and friends, i had forgotten. So i won't be there.

Will anyone be there durin the week-end despite Christams ?
    probably mid day as later at night we got company

before I forget
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Merry Christmas to you all as well! I will be unavailable tomorrow I think, but perhaps there will be some time over on sunday. Will probably play tonight, have to get some revence from last nights battles (where I sometimes did good, but other times just played really poorly).

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det pε det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

93 games registered

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas to you all, indeed, in case i don't see you online tommorrow.
    •

DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

I'm available on TS if anyone feels for playing today

Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

93 games registered

Blog Entries
    I'm still online if someone is up to it. Hdk might be coming back around 20h00.

By the way, Wetew, sorry for yesterday evening... i might have been quite loud out of frustration
    •

By the way, Wetew, sorry for yesterday evening... i might have been quite loud out of frustration
    LOL. If you were I didnt notice

I'm available on TS today aswell, guess you played when I was away on the evening yesterday?

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Teleglitch: Die More Edition

I'm on TeamSpeak about all day, except for dinner time (around 19h00)... so give a shout when you come online
    So this is where you have been spending all of your time! I thought you were busy being a scientist or modding EU3. *just teasing*

My dear friend, I am slightly disappointed that you have not invited me along for the ride. I love playing Warband & W/Fire and Sword and I would likely enjoy this too. If you are still doing any modding for this I would be glad to help you. I intend on checking out this clan further soon as well.

93 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Manring View Post
    So this is where you have been spending all of your time! I thought you were busy being a scientist or modding EU3. *just teasing*

My dear friend, I am slightly disappointed that you have not invited me along for the ride. I love playing Warband & W/Fire and Sword and I would likely enjoy this too. If you are still doing any modding for this I would be glad to help you. I intend on checking out this clan further soon as well.
    Well, while i wait, i mod

As for not inviting you, i'm sorry... had i known you played Warband, i'd have offered you to come over. If you check my sig, you'll see that i advertise our clan.
    I had started a map for jousting tournaments... however, i have to start it over again as my map was gargantuesque (spelling ?) in size.
    •

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

1st thing first. Happy new year guys.

now skip the rest if you do not care for tween drama. just ignore the rest of my post.

first off I apologize for what im about to write. it's meaningless and waste of everyones time. But I have to get it off my chest somewhere so I why not here?
    it comes down to one thing. I do NOT understand women. I really do not. I pretend I do and sometimes I get it right but in this case im in such a big loss.......grrrr
    as always its a girl. a girl I do not like even that much atleast not anymore. not for a few weeks. not since she made out with one of my friends. that hurt for a few hours but I moved on. until today.
    or better said last night. shes an acquaintance. a friend of girls I know and hang out with. so I hang out with her now and than aswell. ironically since last new years eve.
    shes cute. out of my league so to say, but a bit younger. 2 years. so still game. now to be specific my group knew she expressed interest in one of my friends (who look like models...wtf do I hang out with them anyway?) and so did I so I ignored her at first. but she got rejected and I found her cute so I chatted with her without real intentions to proceed (1st mistake). months passes I saw her once in 3-4 weeks mostly at night. we even started chatting on the phone (2nd mistake my confused mind and lack of assertiveness). I figurerd im not going to win/score anyway so why bother. than a few weeks back she made out with one of my friends and I gave up this entirely. (not that big of deal as in the meanwhile I did date one girl fro a while and made out with more than a few in the past year)

but than came new years eve 2012. she was there with my group of friends. I ignored her completely the first 2,5 hours (normally I'd chat with her atleats a few times) not a word. not even a look. (bitterness on my part I guess :P gonna be honest ) but than all went into confused land. seriously. few hours ago out of nowhere I end up chating with her. ALOT. like for atleast 30 mins straight and in time of 2 hours atleast 50%/ not good. I do not even remember how it all started . I blame alcohol and I do not know if i started even. never-mind. we chat about her and my friend I tease her she explains a few times to me it meant nothing. I got confused. wtf does she say that to me??? as if she cared about what I thought. I discard it and move on. later on, one of her friends talks to me (also shes a gf of one of my best friends) and sais literately quote "10 euro if you made out with her"*1 I say dont kid around shes said shes serious. this really frecks up my mind at that moment. I panic. Im confused as freck. so I made my next mistake. I tell about what the mutual friend said to the girl in question. she literally ignores it. -> me more confused.
    2 of her friends said she liked me at that moment yet nada. either they do not know her or shes even more confused than me. also sadly cause of this girl I freckled up 2 good opportunities with other girls last night. both of them a sure case.

*1 now I might have misunderstood her as that line was used earlier that night by a girl (to me). (literally a girl came up to me and said I'll give ya 10 euros if you make out with my friend, I'm not that good looking so I was a bit flabergasted. and especially compared with my friends who could be amercrombie and fitch models.)

again I apologize. I had to get this off my chest

93 games registered

Blog Entries
    Boy am i glad i kept that part of my life calm !
    •

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    1st thing first. Happy new year guys.

now skip the rest if you do not care for tween drama. just ignore the rest of my post.

first off I apologize for what im about to write. it's meaningless and waste of everyones time. But I have to get it off my chest somewhere so I why not here?
    it comes down to one thing. I do NOT understand women. I really do not. I pretend I do and sometimes I get it right but in this case im in such a big loss.......grrrr
    as always its a girl. a girl I do not like even that much atleast not anymore. not for a few weeks. not since she made out with one of my friends. that hurt for a few hours but I moved on. until today.
    or better said last night. shes an acquaintance. a friend of girls I know and hang out with. so I hang out with her now and than aswell. ironically since last new years eve.
    shes cute. out of my league so to say, but a bit younger. 2 years. so still game. now to be specific my group knew she expressed interest in one of my friends (who look like models...wtf do I hang out with them anyway?) and so did I so I ignored her at first. but she got rejected and I found her cute so I chatted with her without real intentions to proceed (1st mistake). months passes I saw her once in 3-4 weeks mostly at night. we even started chatting on the phone (2nd mistake my confused mind and lack of assertiveness). I figurerd im not going to win/score anyway so why bother. than a few weeks back she made out with one of my friends and I gave up this entirely. (not that big of deal as in the meanwhile I did date one girl fro a while and made out with more than a few in the past year)

but than came new years eve 2012. she was there with my group of friends. I ignored her completely the first 2,5 hours (normally I'd chat with her atleats a few times) not a word. not even a look. (bitterness on my part I guess :P gonna be honest ) but than all went into confused land. seriously. few hours ago out of nowhere I end up chating with her. ALOT. like for atleast 30 mins straight and in time of 2 hours atleast 50%/ not good. I do not even remember how it all started . I blame alcohol and I do not know if i started even. never-mind. we chat about her and my friend I tease her she explains a few times to me it meant nothing. I got confused. wtf does she say that to me??? as if she cared about what I thought. I discard it and move on. later on, one of her friends talks to me (also shes a gf of one of my best friends) and sais literately quote "10 euro if you made out with her"*1 I say dont kid around shes said shes serious. this really frecks up my mind at that moment. I panic. Im confused as freck. so I made my next mistake. I tell about what the mutual friend said to the girl in question. she literally ignores it. -> me more confused.
    2 of her friends said she liked me at that moment yet nada. either they do not know her or shes even more confused than me. also sadly cause of this girl I freckled up 2 good opportunities with other girls last night. both of them a sure case.

*1 now I might have misunderstood her as that line was used earlier that night by a girl (to me). (literally a girl came up to me and said I'll give ya 10 euros if you make out with my friend, I'm not that good looking so I was a bit flabergasted. and especially compared with my friends who could be amercrombie and fitch models.)

again I apologize. I had to get this off my chest
    Sorry to butt in because you don't know me. Again I apologize if my response to your venting is unwelcome. I am interested in the Clan and I am an acquaintance/mod worker of Gigau's which is why I saw and read this.

Sounds to me like these girls at the party were screwing with you and every other guy to try and play a practical joke on others. Since when do people pay people 10 euros for that unless it is to make a joke? Likely some immature girls wanted to get a kick out of embarrassing someone. Why would you want to take money to make out with this girl you obviously want anyways? Also, why do you think maybe she didn't pay much attention to what you said? Could it be that she is smart enough to pick up on you having ignored her for previous 2.5 hours and she was a bit hurt over it? I say you have got to make up your mind to get over her doing whatever in her past with whatever guys she has been with. You've had your fair share of women hot or not and I am sure she isn't a Puritan either. She eats the same food, breathes the same air, and looks at the same stars. She even poops and burps, hate to burst the bubble. She is human like you. I think that you have done yourself some services with her by showing her that you can be a loyal friend that isn't trying to just pick her up and dump her. My advice is to show her that you have maturity and fortitude. If you like her, ask her out somewhere. If she doesn't go spend time with you, then you can move on and know that you treated yourself right at least by taking the chance.

Additionally, never ever drunk dial anyone again. Or better yet always drunk dial me so you can pay international rates until you learn your lesson. I will bite the bullet for your friends on that one. It may go well sometimes, but rarely is it ever awesome for the other person or for your budding relations with a hottie.
    Last edited by James_Manring; 02-01-2012 at 14:38.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Manring View Post
    Sorry to butt in because you don't know me. Again I apologize if my response to your venting is unwelcome. I am interested in the Clan and I am an acquaintance/mod worker of Gigau's which is why I saw and read this.

Sounds to me like these girls at the party were screwing with you and every other guy to try and play a practical joke on others. Since when do people pay people 10 euros for that unless it is to make a joke? Likely some immature girls wanted to get a kick out of embarrassing someone. Why would you want to take money to make out with this girl you obviously want anyways? Also, why do you think maybe she didn't pay much attention to what you said? Could it be that she is smart enough to pick up on you having ignored her for previous 2.5 hours and she was a bit hurt over it? I say you have got to make up your mind to get over her doing whatever in her past with whatever guys she has been with. You've had your fair share of women hot or not and I am sure she isn't a Puritan either. She eats the same food, breathes the same air, and looks at the same stars. She even poops and burps, hate to burst the bubble. She is human like you. I think that you have done yourself some services with her by showing her that you can be a loyal friend that isn't trying to just pick her up and dump her. My advice is to show her that you have maturity and fortitude. If you like her, ask her out somewhere. If she doesn't go spend time with you, then you can move on and know that you treated yourself right at least by taking the chance.

Additionally, never ever drunk dial anyone again. Or better yet always drunk dial me so you can pay international rates until you learn your lesson. I will bite the bullet for your friends on that one. It may go well sometimes, but rarely is it ever awesome for the other person or for your budding relations with a hottie.
    hehe I knew it was a joke lol. it was just a way for her to introduce me to her friend. (a bad one lol) or just to have a laugh. but you got some points I didnt consider. or not entirely so thank you.
    by chatting I meant chat as in whatsapp (ping) I rarely call people. especially when drunk. too many embarrassing stories tnx to that

btw welcome we are always looking for fresh blood. I see that you are based in the US so you might have some problems with time/ping playing with us but you can always try
    we often assemble on TeamSpeak 3 server (link 1st post) or just post here when someone is up for some rounds. Or using Steam. you can add me there (same nick....the_hdk) if you want.

what are you good at? inf? archer? cav?

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

I am adding you guys on steam now

Quote Originally Posted by henkalv View Post
    I am adding you guys on steam now
    Nice

I am good at it all, or was playing single player on some harder difficulty. I have played a little multiplayer, but not much as that was under Linux and there is a mouse bug there. I have never played it under Windows, but I installed Windows7 on a partition so I could mod for Gilles easily without file names being messed up every time I go to test. That means I will be giving this a go under windows to see how I like using the mouse properly!

To be honest I spent months sniping people in the head with a crossbow from crouched behind the tips of hills. I've spent a long time in WF&S getting used to the firearms too. I am not too bad with cavalry. Advanced timing on hand-to-hand is probably my worst suit as under Linux you had to turn sensitivity to max to be able to play it. Otherwise the mouse clipped at 180 degrees of turn. That meant no using the mouse to select a direction and still be looking at your target. Hopefully I will get much better at that now that I can play with a normal sensitivity and no clipping on turns.

I want to spend some time honing my skills again before I step into my squire's boots online. It has been quite a bit since I played as I have been focused on EU3 and other projects.

best way is just go for it really. mp gameplay is different can you faint?

either way, just join us when you can

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    best way is just go for it really. mp gameplay is different can you faint?

either way, just join us when you can
    I think you mean feint.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast