+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

me and sami are on ts so join if you can

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Me, Gigau and Cived are playing right now. Where are you others?
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

HoI AnthologyCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hey there! Not that new to the game, but new buyer and new to mp, and I wonder where do I enlist to the mighty NOP clan?
    I eat meat in protest that the vegans eat the animals food!

Colombus didn't need to stop and ask for the way, so I don't need it either.

Awarded the title of "Honorary Finn" by Tuore.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Taklagarn View Post
    Hey there! Not that new to the game, but new buyer and new to mp, and I wonder where do I enlist to the mighty NOP clan?
    If you want to apply to the Noble Order of the Platypus please post in this thread. Write your in-game character nick, your taleworld forum nick (if you have one) and a small introduction of yourself. Example below:

Nick:
    Ingame:
    Archer: ?/10
    Cavalry: ?/10
    How did you find us:
    Here's the info you want. Welcome by the way Taklagarn.

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det på det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

welcome Taklagarn

if you want you can join us today around 19:00 or on friday same time.

we use TeamSpeak 3 to communicate dont worry if you dont have a mic. (mine broke )

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    (mine broke )
    Got angry discovering you're not invincible ?

Crappy day... i'm still at work, and probably won't be home before 21h00. I should join then, especially if there are still some players.
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Auretus Ornithorhynchus anatinus, in hoc signo vinces. In honorem Paradox!
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

Got angry discovering you're not invincible ?

Crappy day... i'm still at work, and probably won't be home before 21h00. I should join then, especially if there are still some players.
    wow

sure ill play now for about 10 mins (off to get my pizza) eat it and ill play again 19:00-20:00 than I have football training

Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses

welcome Taklagarn

if you want you can join us today around 19:00 or on friday same time.

we use TeamSpeak 3 to communicate dont worry if you dont have a mic. (mine broke )
    Ok, how long is the training going? Just wondering since I have a EU III mp game starting at 22:00 so would be cool to know

Ok, how long is the training going? Just wondering since I have a EU III mp game starting at 22:00 so would be cool to know
    friday? starts around 19:00 untill everyone decides to stop most of the time around 20:30 sometimes longer sometimes shorter you can just drop by and join anytime on ts. we sometimes play on other days aswell

friday? starts around 19:00 untill everyone decides to stop most of the time around 20:30 sometimes longer sometimes shorter you can just drop by and join anytime on ts. we sometimes play on other days aswell
    Ok, and I forgot to thank for for the welcoming, thanks :P I'll try to play some PvP tonight and see how it is

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Ok, and I forgot to thank for for the welcoming, thanks :P I'll try to play some PvP tonight and see how it is
    It is a challenge that can be overcome, if you are determined, but you need to train a lot.

Welcome to the clan.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

Thanks for Samilou! And I just thought, is it 19:00 GMT? Or which timezone?

DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IV

Thanks for Samilou! And I just thought, is it 19:00 GMT? Or which timezone?
    Yes it's GMT

Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    Yes it's GMT
    I thought we always used CET as our standard time zone?

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    I've always used CET as well (GMT+1... given we don't seem to have any members from the perfidious Albion.... i mean from Great Britain ).
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Auretus Ornithorhynchus anatinus, in hoc signo vinces. In honorem Paradox!
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

lol yeah same here

btw who will be there tonight? im thinking about some dual training? (sword-spear combo) first on our server than try it out on a small TDM or a battle?

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    I thought we always used CET as our standard time zone?
    lol yeah

Europa Universalis IV

lol yeah same here

btw who will be there tonight? im thinking about some dual training? (sword-spear combo) first on our server than try it out on a small TDM or a battle?
    Yeah that sounds good! I'll be there, but the football starts at 19:45, so I might be a bit "off" after that

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    Yeah that sounds good! I'll be there, but the football starts at 19:45, so I might be a bit "off" after that
    vs Hungary tough game

Europa Universalis IV

vs Hungary tough game
    Well, I'll warm up with some youtube videos of Ibrahimovic scoring in the last minute (two matches) against them Plus that Hungary got loads of injuries, especially on some of their better players. So we should definitively have a good chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast