+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Raaage!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    War of the Roses500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise. - Tacitus

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by kingsword View Post
    Haha o Madagascar i hate you
    Player Kills-3

Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelsoldner View Post
    Does the player have any other means aside from letting rebels enforce their demands, of changing the ruling government?
    You can manually change the ruling party once a year under absolute monarchy/prussian constitutionalism/HMS, although the choices of ruling party are limited for the first two.

This happened to me today and I wanted to punch a hole in my laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by ETTAR View Post
    The same rule pertains to the union of Italy.
    North and south Italians are about as different culturally as the Scottish are to the English and yet they are both grouped into the British culture. It's silly for it to work that way in one situation and not the other.
    Technically there are three culture groups in Britain: Celtic, Welsh, and English.
    This signature is intentionally left blank.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

No, I mean form of government, not ruling party. For example, would it be possible for me to change my HM's government into a Democracy?

Edit: @SDSkinner
    "A man does not have himself killed for a half pence a day, or for a petty distinction. You must speak to the soul in order to electrify him."

~Napoleon Bonaparte~

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

No, I mean form of government, not ruling party. For example, would it be possible for me to change my HM's government into a Democracy?

No, unless rebels takeover. Absolute Monarchies can change into Prussian Constitutionalism (any form of voting) or HM's Government (+ non-secret ballots). Any dictatorship can change government types with certain reforms. But an HM's Gov't will never go to a Democracy.
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q3 ACAs have finished, check out the winners!! EU IV|CK II|Vicky II|HOI 3|Darkest Hour
    Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Not without rebels...there's no reform that get rids of Queen Victoria and replaces her with a president or by nothing.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Wait, can't you let the rebs win and have them enforce their demands?
    That's why I said this. It didn't seem realistic any other way.
    "A man does not have himself killed for a half pence a day, or for a petty distinction. You must speak to the soul in order to electrify him."

~Napoleon Bonaparte~

Quote Originally Posted by NEXUS12 View Post
    This happened to me today and I wanted to punch a hole in my laptop.
    This is why you don't take stronger AI. You still have to wrestle on your own but they decide the peace terms. What I suggest you is allying someone still quite good but just bellow your military rank so that if something goes wrong,.. you get an Ally that won't f*** up your plans.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    EUIV: Art of War

If the AI decides to build cloth it will build 1 cloth factory in every state. Same goes for small arms and canned food.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yellow View Post
    I've never lolled that much on Vic II

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindEuropa Universalis IV

Former Fan of the Week

1 Aristocrat
    Nationality: South Andean
    Religion: Catholic
    Ideology: Conservative
    Rebel type: Reactionary
    Issues: Pro-life

My ragers we must join in the battle of pintrest!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OeJCL0-vU0

Smile Victoria 2 not a meme, a meme background with alt writing on. TITLE CHANGED BY DEMAND

Sorry, I saw one of these in CK2 and thought it was a good idea!

Last edited by glacon2; 21-09-2012 at 00:48.

Waffles & Counterwaffles Felicity's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIStarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Please, no. That's not what a meme is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast