• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some advice from Joseph Decruex:

17480702.jpg

17480810.jpg

17480863.jpg

17480913.jpg

17481182.jpg

live picture of my best general in the process plodding through the african desert with 15% attrition:

Photogenic.jpg

18117820.jpg

Oh god, not the Paradox forums too.

Everyone who has posted in this thread should go re-evaluate his life, starting with deleting his account and leaving these forums forever.

Everyone who has posted in this thread should go re-evaluate his life, starting with deleting his account and leaving these forums forever.

Because having a sense of humor that isn't the same or similar to your own is such a horrible, terrible thing that it requires re-evaluating one's own life.

Seriously. There's absolutely no one other than yourself to blame for coming to this thread. Don't act like it's all our fault. Learn some self-responsibility and come back when you've removed the stick that's currently lodged in your arse.

It's not that bad, i mean at least they're using the memes correctly.
Unlike my school, who thought it would be a brilliant idea to start using memes as a means to promote various things around the campus. They use practically all the memes wrong and pronounce meme as me me instead of meeme.

I draw everyone attention to rule #2, commenting on a Moderators notice leads to a serious infraction.
I have had to delete a few posts please avoid making me do so in the future or we will not be able to allow threads like this, that many enjoy in a responsible way.

Little known fact: Great Britain is the name given to the island that has the kingdoms of England, Scotland and Wales. Therefore anyone born to the cultures that inhabit this area are British.

...Not that the Scots would ever admit this.
The same rule pertains to the union of Italy.
North and south Italians are about as different culturally as the Scottish are to the English and yet they are both grouped into the British culture. It's silly for it to work that way in one situation and not the other.

North and South British...

Isn't the main function of n/s Italian so that you get bragging rights on which is your primary culture? Once you form the union it doesn't matter which is which anymore.

RLVUm.png

My friend got declared on by Russia in a containment war, so I went to help him as he asked me to. My troops occupied several regions behind the border between Germany and Russia, and I also owned down by the Crimea, and was fighting in Georgia. My friend backed out of the war, taking Mazokiewice(sp? I think.) and another region, leaving me with about 10 warscore for the regions I'd claimed- Crimea and Cherson- and left my 85,000 troops when he had had about 450,000 backing me up which is why I'd sent a small force, spread out, of about 140,000(small for me). At the same time I was singlehandedly holding off a Russian invasion force of 280,000 in Africa, as well as fighting the Persians in Persia, as well as Kutch,Khiva,Kokand and the 2 Indian minor states that are not part of Britain's satellites that are north of Kutch. My friend practically decimated my fighting power as I was left with about 200,000 troops in total fighting on the proclaimed "Russian Sphere Alliance"(Kutch,Khiva,Kokand,Persia,Russia and the 2 Indian Minors that are north of Kutch and not puppets/satellites).

Little known fact: Great Britain is the name given to the island that has the kingdoms of England, Scotland and Wales. Therefore anyone born to the cultures that inhabit this area are British.

...Not that the Scots would ever admit this.
Yeah, and everyone that is born in Europe is European,
... not that Britz, French, Germans, Italians,<every country>, will ever admit this.

Status
Not open for further replies.