• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one from way back in 1.2.

ragecomicg.png

BigBadBob: Are you actually suggesting you wouldn't want to play a communist USA!? :p

Who wouldn't.. it's just that if rebels take over then you loose prestige and the rebels put on some bloody annoying laws and you loose democracy immigration bonus. ;(

Yeah... I hate that too. Atleast in VRRP, all of the generals are good (some better than others, but none has big ass negative modifiers), so you aren't wasting your valuable leadership on some bad ones. :)

Oh hell yes, there is so much rage with the general issue it just blows me away. As Switzerland I had 36+ generals at one point, and only 7 armies. In all that I couldn't find more than 6 decent generals cause the good ones would appear and die off like flies while the terrible ones hung around like despotic patriarchs for the whole god damn century!. *rraaaaaggggeeeee*

A Multiplayer Game with 2 Friends.
Prussia, Netherlands and Russia. We were too lazy to declare a war against Austria and allies(United Kingom, Ottoman Empire, North Italian Minors, France)
635842d8-b419-4053-9dd4-8a148a74a9fc.jpg

Only Saxony was needed to form NGF.

I build my first rage ;)

e1dfc5a8-4dc6-4f19-a8de-e010f8885387.jpg

Prussia is strong, but far too often it happens, that the other german nations don't drop out of great power ranks

oh, with (I) unite germany I always mean greater germany ...

Last edited:
Oh my god... I just hate Laissez Faire so much, it's simply never useful for me. State capitalism has all that laissez-faire has, plus the possibility for player to intervene by building and expanding factories, also subsidizing them, while laissez-faire just depends on capitalists to do everything (and they're really bad at it). :mad:

That's the biggest reason to hate democracy, but all those immigrants... damn, you can't not appreciate that bonus from democracy.

Actually Laissez Faire is really nice if you build SURE companies while with state capitalism, such as Liquour, cars, phones, airplanes etc and then switch to laissez faire and let capitalists just expand factories whenever there are unemployed people.

Imagine clicking "expand" button when playing with say Brazil or other bigger country with 8+ states and 8 factories in each and flooding 100k unemployed craftsman in each provinces because your factories are full and it takes time to lvl them up, while all your pops are mad rerolling to craftsmen cuz all rgos etc are full. :D

Another downside to state capitalism and subsidies is that it lowers your industrial score if you have a company and its on -, often when I delete such company my industrial score goes up, even if others are full so it's not from them being filled up with people. Another note - Laissez Faire gives +5% factory output + liberal/anarcholiberal parties almost always have full citizenship and that's what you want, especially as new world immigration magnet. :D

Actually Laissez Faire is really nice if you build SURE companies while with state capitalism, such as Liquour, cars, phones, airplanes etc and then switch to laissez faire and let capitalists just expand factories whenever there are unemployed people.

Imagine clicking "expand" button when playing with say Brazil or other bigger country with 8+ states and 8 factories in each and flooding 100k unemployed craftsman in each provinces because your factories are full and it takes time to lvl them up, while all your pops are mad rerolling to craftsmen cuz all rgos etc are full. :D

Another downside to state capitalism and subsidies is that it lowers your industrial score if you have a company and its on -, often when I delete such company my industrial score goes up, even if others are full so it's not from them being filled up with people. Another note - Laissez Faire gives +5% factory output + liberal/anarcholiberal parties almost always have full citizenship and that's what you want, especially as new world immigration magnet. :D

This, Laissez Faire just needs a little spark and the engine will run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.