+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Raaage!

Covert Mastermind Demi Moderator Secret Master's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Some advice from Joseph Decruex:

All Hail Him,

The Secret Master

Note: If I write a post in this hideous color, I am speaking as a Demi-Moderator. Paying attention is strongly advised.

live picture of my best general in the process plodding through the african desert with 15% attrition:

I resent any "science" which tells me I can't have my cake and eat it. I am however a huge fan of quantum physics.

"So while Libya should have done much better, i think they did quite well with Gaddafi." - Klausewitz

bahahahahaha Jos, ")

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

I also got multiple "place in the sun" CBs against my ally, the United Kingdom...I took the Jingoism instead.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Oh god, not the Paradox forums too.

Everyone who has posted in this thread should go re-evaluate his life, starting with deleting his account and leaving these forums forever.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Muckknuckle View Post

Everyone who has posted in this thread should go re-evaluate his life, starting with deleting his account and leaving these forums forever.
    You can lead the way
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Ladies first.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Because having a sense of humor that isn't the same or similar to your own is such a horrible, terrible thing that it requires re-evaluating one's own life.

Seriously. There's absolutely no one other than yourself to blame for coming to this thread. Don't act like it's all our fault. Learn some self-responsibility and come back when you've removed the stick that's currently lodged in your arse.
    A rebel without a cause.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It's not that bad, i mean at least they're using the memes correctly.
    Unlike my school, who thought it would be a brilliant idea to start using memes as a means to promote various things around the campus. They use practically all the memes wrong and pronounce meme as me me instead of meeme.
    You're an irreplaceable human soul, with your own understanding of what it means to suffer.

Don't like it, stay out of the thread. Back on topic, everyone

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

I draw everyone attention to rule #2, commenting on a Moderators notice leads to a serious infraction.
    I have had to delete a few posts please avoid making me do so in the future or we will not be able to allow threads like this, that many enjoy in a responsible way.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Traits: Possessed, Wrothful, Envious, Attractive, Gluttonous, Slothful, Greedy, Proud, Homosexual, ~FaBuLouS~

Quote Originally Posted by Communazi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Menocchio View Post
    Little known fact: Great Britain is the name given to the island that has the kingdoms of England, Scotland and Wales. Therefore anyone born to the cultures that inhabit this area are British.

...Not that the Scots would ever admit this.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Casiru View Post
    Little known fact: Great Britain is the name given to the island that has the kingdoms of England, Scotland and Wales. Therefore anyone born to the cultures that inhabit this area are British.

The same rule pertains to the union of Italy.
    North and south Italians are about as different culturally as the Scottish are to the English and yet they are both grouped into the British culture. It's silly for it to work that way in one situation and not the other.
    You're an irreplaceable human soul, with your own understanding of what it means to suffer.

North and South British...

Isn't the main function of n/s Italian so that you get bragging rights on which is your primary culture? Once you form the union it doesn't matter which is which anymore.

My friend got declared on by Russia in a containment war, so I went to help him as he asked me to. My troops occupied several regions behind the border between Germany and Russia, and I also owned down by the Crimea, and was fighting in Georgia. My friend backed out of the war, taking Mazokiewice(sp? I think.) and another region, leaving me with about 10 warscore for the regions I'd claimed- Crimea and Cherson- and left my 85,000 troops when he had had about 450,000 backing me up which is why I'd sent a small force, spread out, of about 140,000(small for me). At the same time I was singlehandedly holding off a Russian invasion force of 280,000 in Africa, as well as fighting the Persians in Persia, as well as Kutch,Khiva,Kokand and the 2 Indian minor states that are not part of Britain's satellites that are north of Kutch. My friend practically decimated my fighting power as I was left with about 200,000 troops in total fighting on the proclaimed "Russian Sphere Alliance"(Kutch,Khiva,Kokand,Persia,Russia and the 2 Indian Minors that are north of Kutch and not puppets/satellites).

Quote Originally Posted by Casiru View Post

Yeah, and everyone that is born in Europe is European,
    ... not that Britz, French, Germans, Italians,<every country>, will ever admit this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast