+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Raaage!

yeah people would line up to give up their freedom in exchange for less taxes.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by medopu View Post
    yeah people would line up to give up their freedom in exchange for less taxes.
    Are you referring to the fact that I conquered them or the fact that I've given them social reforms?

Quote Originally Posted by calvinhobbeslik View Post
    Are you referring to the fact that I conquered them or the fact that I've given them social reforms?
    You have just got rid of rebels that fight for social justice. The once that are the real business are still there and those are natinalistic rebels. And You couldn't shut up a whole world like that.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Less talk, more memes!

A rebel without a cause.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

You have just got rid of rebels that fight for social justice. The once that are the real business are still there and those are natinalistic rebels. And You couldn't shut up a whole world like that.
    I have not had a nationalist rebellion since around 1860.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

sorry for my bad english, I'm from country of *random stereotype about Russia*

Why did the Denmark ambassador get furious? Did all the corporals in Russian Emperors Army fall ill? How much money Nicholas I wants to have? Read answers in the new chapter of "From Kalisz Province to Alaska"!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Blog Entries
    Subscribed for the epic win in this thread.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned

WW Big Wins: LXV, LXXI, CXXVII, CXXIX, CXXX, CXXXI, CXXXII
    WW Lite Wins: XCVII (sub win), CXIX, CXXI, CXXVII, CXXXVI, CCVIII, CCXXXVIII

I have not had a nationalist rebellion since around 1860.
    Which doesn't mean that in reality it wouldn't happen is what I'm trying to tell you.

Which doesn't mean that in reality it wouldn't happen is what I'm trying to tell you.
    In reality, the other countries would not have incompetent military leaders.

In reality, the other countries would not have incompetent military leaders.
    well now you're just starting to support my idea that your world conquest is so far-fetched it wouldn't be right, to point out the falacy in peoples ideologies because there so many things that just couldn't have happened in the first place.

I resent any "science" which tells me I can't have my cake and eat it. I am however a huge fan of quantum physics.

"So while Libya should have done much better, i think they did quite well with Gaddafi." - Klausewitz

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by XXLPlakat View Post
    So true.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

I'm playing as the Chinese Empire, and Russia refuses to sphere me.

This happened with Portugal and Lubeck as well.

Last edited by AdeptusM; 26-03-2012 at 06:04.

what's the last picture originally for? I haven't seen it before.

what's the last picture originally for? I haven't seen it before.
    Pissed off teenage girl?

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Merged with the Raaaage thread.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

It seems that a full occupation of the British Isles and India plus 20-25 battle warscore is only enough to take 2-3 Indian states each war, let alone to make the UK de-satellite all their puppets...so much for my Chinese GEACPS....

I resent any "science" which tells me I can't have my cake and eat it. I am however a huge fan of quantum physics.

"So while Libya should have done much better, i think they did quite well with Gaddafi." - Klausewitz

memegenerator must die.

That.is.all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast