Closed Thread
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1073

Thread: [MEIOU:TD] v5.2-Specific Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Capiatlist View Post
    It is supposed to represent Hungary under Austria... but I agree, it is a waste of a tag.
    it definatly should not be able to be formed so long as hungry is around though

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darken24 View Post
    it definatly should not be able to be formed so long as hungry is around though
    That is true too, however; all the game sees is tags... it doesn't know what nation is what. Removing Royal Hungary is probably for the best.
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Spoilered because of image:

1. The Blue Horde is a Crown of Europe?
    2. Stupid nobles, didn't your mothers ever teach you that you're meant to defect to the winning side?

2012-02-07_00001.jpg

hows my 1605 Turkey....and europe looks nice...

Some parts of europe look spectacular. I was going to ask if you started at a later start date until I saw mega song in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by Blxz View Post
    Some parts of europe look spectacular. I was going to ask if you started at a later start date until I saw mega song in the east.
    Europe looks so amazing...there is even a holland....THAT GREW

just realized that i posted in the wrong thread and wondered why it wastent in the empires thread when i posted in here....im an idiot...get me the form...you know the ID10-T Form
    Last edited by DukemikeIII; 08-02-2012 at 18:08.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DukemikeIII View Post
    ...you know the ID10-T Form
    The what-form ?

Oh, and your Europe does look good
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

The what-form ?

I think ID10-T looks a bit like the word 'idiot'. Thats about all I could get from it.

93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Yeah.. looks like it
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

I just noticed that these two Indian nations have exactly the same flag:
    (Mysore and Bundelkhand)
    Is that intentional? It's kind of confusing.

93 games registered

Blog Entries
    Don't think it was intentional. Anyone could make some suggestions for those two nations ? which one should keep it, and which flag to give the other ?

Scratch that, found another flag for Mysore.
    •

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2

Just a small question: Why does Sulduz discover Cumberland and Middlesex for the 'Our faith is our strength' starting event?
    - You know, the event to discover Mekka, constantinople or the vatican -

93 games registered

Blog Entries
    Odd discovery indeed. I'll have to dig and get back to you on that one.
    •

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Is this normal? I am referring to the Non-cultural accepted part. My culture marker in the prestige tab also shows finland is not accepted. I went from Denmark-Denmark/norway-Kalmar Union-NSE. All of finland is cored of course.
    All the world's a stage and everyone is an actor.
    Too bad I'm a terrible Actor.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete

What does the culture say in the first tab of the country menu? If that says 'Accepted culture: Finnish' than it is indeed weird. But the tag change could maybe result in a loss of accepted culture.
    If NSE doesn't accept finnish then you changing tags would remove that.

But these are just possibilities.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Nivve View Post
    What does the culture say in the first tab of the country menu? If that says 'Accepted culture: Finnish' than it is indeed weird. But the tag change could maybe result in a loss of accepted culture.
    If NSE doesn't accept finnish then you changing tags would remove that.

But these are just possibilities.
    as mentioned before Finnish is not an accepted culture. Makes sense since the NSE was norway/sweden/denmark/england and not finland. Just seems strange when you have cores on finland it doesn't get accepted eventually, but apparantly that is not the only factor involved in accepting cultures.
    All the world's a stage and everyone is an actor.
    Too bad I'm a terrible Actor.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

If it is anything like vanilla, then Finnish is not a part of the Scandinavian culture group. The tax income from Finnish provinces is so low, that their income will not hit the threshold (I forget the number, 10%, maybe). Once a culture provides a certain % of tax income to a country, then the culture will be accepted. The loss of accepted culture threshold is a bit below the gain threshold.

I haven't been able to tell, are wastelands ever colonizable?
    "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain

“Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.” -Edward O. Wilson

"Astrakhan rules the waves" -common knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by herrhals View Post
    I haven't been able to tell, are wastelands ever colonizable?
    No, you cannot colonize or traverse wasteland.

Hello everybody,
    Firstly, I would say... super mod... I try it yesterday and it's fantastic.
    Secondly, could everyone explain me how I must install the different hotfixes??
    Thanks in advance

Most hotfixes are just textfiles. Look them up in the map and simply replace them.

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast