Closed Thread
Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 51 ... LastLast

Thread: [MEIOU:TD] v5.2-Specific Discussion Thread

Major
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

Corrected. added burgneisters to most of them. I hope the list are as accurate as possible.
    Thank you very much gigau

Btw. would it be possible for the non-merchant Reichsstadt Goverment to recieve a small boost? As far as my historic knowlege gets me i think (please correct me if im wrong) the Reichststadte didn't have to pay taxes to the emperor which why they were so "popular".

How about adding a +5-10% national tax mod and +5-10% manpower mod to those Govermentforms? or some kind of compete chance? cause some of the reichstadte where quite successfull in getting much money from trading. During the time of around 1330 the current emperor Ludwig IV gave addtional rights to the Reichstadt Frankfurt because they helped him in his conflict with the pope due to the Bannstrahl and the Interdikt he recived.

Frankfurt was granted additional town-territory and prevented other Lords from building new castles at the river or from creating new tolls, all in favour for Frankfurt and it's help for the emperor.

so could all non-merchant reichstadte (yes i'm looking at you lübeck) get a smal bosst, pretty please?
    Last edited by Kaoschan; 15-09-2011 at 18:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Franconian View Post
    If this title is meant for the German Free Cities, you should use "Bürgermeister". Sry if you mean something else, but Google got 0 hits on burgneisters :P
    I second this. While Burgneister does sound hilarious, i would also prefer the correct title " Bürgermeister" .

Major
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

A thing one of my friends told me.
    He was able to form the HRE with Brandenburg around 1410.

He used the nationalism cb against everyone around him and annexed the states. he annexed 5 states and than released them to gain 5x +10IA for a reform.
    Than after IA hits 0 he re-annexed them and released them again, repeating the progress. Due to the nationalism cb get got the HRE with resonable Infamy around 50

I know that this ia a vanilla "bug/feature" but yould it be possible to add a trigger or event in meiou to prevent this kind of gamey mechanic abuse?

1410 and HRE formed ... quite a break

The nationalism casus belli isn't available until way past that. And it sounds like he is lying because it takes ten years vassal annexation.

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangku View Post
    The nationalism casus belli isn't available until way past that. And it sounds like he is lying because it takes ten years vassal annexation.
    he did not vassal-annex .. he did the war-fullannex

Still he had to of cheated in order to get the nationalism casus belli. That's not available for at least 150 years the start date.

Maybe he meant reconquest?

As far as I know Brandenburg only has two outside cores in this period.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

They actually only have one, and that's in Bohemia...
    MEIOU cookie From Gigau.

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangku View Post
    As far as I know Brandenburg only has two outside cores in this period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallfellow View Post
    They actually only have one, and that's in Bohemia...
    Thats not the main point. The main point is cheating IA by going to 0 and accumulating "possible" IA gains at hand to pass a reform.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

In my current game as Brandenburg it's 1450, and i "only" need another 4 reforms to make the HRE...
    MEIOU cookie From Gigau.

Suggestion RE cores by event: have tolerance as a MttH factor. It's possible to get even Heathen tolerance up to very high levels; rewarding, say, positive heretic / heathen tolerance and +3 heretic / heathen tolerance with a 0.8 factor each (multiplied together, that's a bit less than the bonus you get for the province being of the true faith rather than a heretic religion) seems like a sensible idea.
    Last edited by Sihulm; 18-09-2011 at 01:11.

(Stronger Sliders + Ideas, Unique Missions + Decisions, Extended Timeline, DAO Map and More!)

The Cisalpine Republic (tag ITE) should be added as an exception in revolt_triggers.txt. Else you can get Italian Nationalists in North Italy, in the XIVth century.
    Others that should probably go there:
    -Jagiellon Empire (JGL)
    -Almohad (ALM)
    -North Sea Empire (NSE)
    -Denmark-Norway (DAN)
    -Poland Lithuania (PLC)
    And probably some others.
    Last edited by Myrmidones; 18-09-2011 at 00:33.

That happened in one of my games once. Needless to say, I tag switched to them and conquered Italy as a Revolutionary Republic.

Don't know if this has been reported before but, the Papal States never get their claim on Italy variable calculated since their "monarch" death is handled in its own file which lacks the claim calculation. Only reason this matters is the Kingdom of God requires claims on Italy, also the decision still includes turning Papal States into a Latin Cultural Union, since Cultural Unions were removed from elsewhere this might need tweaking.

Just noticed a minor error in the "Recover Greece" for the Byzantines. The mission grants a temporary claim on Grjirokastprzlywotkofsi (or whatever the Albanian province is called). The error is in the mission txt.file:

(...)
    }
    immediate = {
    add_temp_claim = 144
    add_temp_claim = 145
    add_temp_claim = 1425
    }
    abort_effect = {
    remove_temp_claim = 144
    remove_temp_claim = 145
    remove_temp_claim = 1425
    }
    effect = {
    prestige = 0.2
    }
    }

It should be provinces 145 and 146.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So I asked if Hindustan was formable in the possible formables thread no one was able to answer. After looking through the decisions folder I did not see form Hindustan deicision. Why was that decision removed and is there any way to have that decision put back?
    Dear friend, for me the whole of philosophy is summed up in truth at any cost.
    -Note from Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
    -Carl Sagan

If I recall correctly it is still there but it was renamed to the Gupta Empire

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Frah View Post
    If I recall correctly it is still there but it was renamed to the Gupta Empire
    Gupta Empire is only for the Western and eastern Aryan, I played as Vaharinjay (sorry for the spelling). It does not give you core on all of India...i believe it does not give you core on all of india.

Shouldn't it be Ashoka's Empire I know the Guptas lasted longer but they did not unify all of India and it was more lose association of kingdoms
    Dear friend, for me the whole of philosophy is summed up in truth at any cost.
    -Note from Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
    -Carl Sagan

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Unless i'm mistaken, the muslim equivalent of the Gupta Empire is the Mughals.

Formable nations should be ... or at least will be non-revolters (so to speak), indeed.

All other bug reports are sill being take in consideration... i'm just running after time (while still trying to play a little at times ).
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 51 ... LastLast