Closed Thread
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 27 42 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1073

Thread: [MEIOU:TD] v5.2-Specific Discussion Thread

Hm, all I can say is poor Brunei Trade after seeing this:

Is it known bug, or something new?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2

Maybe the 'Event tigger = Not monopolizing Brunei' (or something like that) is missing so it doesn't check that you aren't already monopolizing them, so it keeps going... just a hypothesis

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by herrhals View Post
    If it is anything like vanilla, then Finnish is not a part of the Scandinavian culture group. The tax income from Finnish provinces is so low, that their income will not hit the threshold (I forget the number, 10%, maybe). Once a culture provides a certain % of tax income to a country, then the culture will be accepted. The loss of accepted culture threshold is a bit below the gain threshold.

I haven't been able to tell, are wastelands ever colonizable?
    bloody shame. I can see some history in it though; since finland was always a hotbed of dirt poor, angry drunk peasants. thanks for the answer though.
    All the world's a stage and everyone is an actor.
    Too bad I'm a terrible Actor.

What's the deal with the Al-Andalus Jihad event? It's quite hard to play a game as Granada when the game decides every single time that you need a war with Castille within a month of starting, before you can train any more troops.

Is it there to help the AI with the reconquista? Because if so, shouldn't it be AI only, as a human Granada player is probably pretty likely to go to war with Castille at some point.

Ship Simulator Extremes

Quote Originally Posted by thefourthestate View Post
    What's the deal with the Al-Andalus Jihad event? It's quite hard to play a game as Granada when the game decides every single time that you need a war with Castille within a month of starting, before you can train any more troops.

Is it there to help the AI with the reconquista? Because if so, shouldn't it be AI only, as a human Granada player is probably pretty likely to go to war with Castille at some point.
    Are you playing on version 5.2? The problem you're describing was in 5.1 but removed in 5.2. Check my "Granada Tips" Thread

I'm on 5.2.

i got that event too every time ive tried to play granada withen months of game start so i know its still in 5.2

Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Hey everybody. Tried reading through a few pages of this massive thread and did not see my issue. Also checked the change-logs for 5.3 and didn't see them either.

I was wondering what everyone ones opinions are on the average level of forts are in the world. I feel like because of the engineering event, by 1700 half of my forts are 3 and the half are level 4. I feel this just really slows down the war progress. This might be intentional. As for the AI I don't know if most of their forts are from this event or if they build them themselves. I don't think the event itself is broken just possibly occurring to often.
    CK2 Mod:
    The Third Estate - A mod intended to add some middle class favor. (v0.3b)

My AAR:
    British Black I.C.E - An Imperial AAR

2012-03-03_00001.jpg

-1400trade research...this has to be an odd glitch...i went from lvl 52 to 105 in 4 or 5 years....rather anoying really

Ship Simulator Extremes

That's the Overpowered buildings for you. First thing I did on 5.2 was remove the ridiculous +1TE building. Then I removed the tech bonus from manufacturies which is a tech-cost % modifier instead of a flat investment. Coupled with innovation and certain decisions/ideas you can make tech free easilly.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete

Related to buildings. There is an event which gains you a Workshop by citizens with nothing to do. I do not know (yet) which exact event number it is, but it also fires if you do not have the previous required buildings. So I got the event today and I got a Town Hall AND a Workshop, which is pretty overpowered. Also I have not yet the tech to build those so that makes it even more powerful.

So maybe the trigger requirements could be altered with 'Tech = 27' (or whatever the required tech is) and 'Town Hall = Yes'. So that you must have the previous buildings and the required tech before the bored people can suddenly build something that a full-sized state can't.

Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Well going back and playing a game for a few hours last night. I decided to count how much the event occured where you gain a new fort. It occured 17 times. All the while th fort destrction/save the fort for money event happened 16 times. So the events in my mind even each other out that way.

It seems the slow wars was my doing and not becuase there where huge forts everywhere.
    CK2 Mod:
    The Third Estate - A mod intended to add some middle class favor. (v0.3b)

My AAR:
    British Black I.C.E - An Imperial AAR

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

I haven't scanned through the entire thread so my apologies if it has been mentioned, but I'd just like to say that Flanders and Meissen have the exact same flag.
    GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."
    -General Norman Schwarzkopf
    (Sorry, I just had to! :P)

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2War of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hey guys...and gigau congrats for your mod...I'd like to check it so I have 2-3 questions about it:

1)I'd like to ask about the hotfixes for this mod...so except for the main installation I must install all the 8 hotfixes from MEIOU'S download thread right???(online manual has more though) anyone with more details about this???
    2)Also what about 5.3 version??? should I begin a new 5.2 game or wait for it...
    Thanks in advance...

5.3 should be done soon.
    However it can be delayed some more since Gigau is sometimes busy.

I would recommend starting a game in MEIOU, see what is changed and how it work, so when you start with 5.3 you can anticipate the new mechanics.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2War of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Nivve View Post
    5.3 should be done soon.
    However it can be delayed some more since Gigau is sometimes busy.

I would recommend starting a game in MEIOU, see what is changed and how it work, so when you start with 5.3 you can anticipate the new mechanics.
    Hey Nivve...Thanks for the reply mate...
    Last edited by greek strategos; 06-03-2012 at 18:23.

Hey, as Austria I got the 'Personal union' with Burgundy casus belli. I used Restoration of the Union on them but there is no demand for Restoration of the Union on the 'Demand' menu.
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

You need the diplomatic hotfix Byzan.

It still doesn't fix it when I load my save.
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

It won't fix an existing mission I don't think. Try cancelling and waiting for the next mission.

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 27 42 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast